Author Topic: Samantha Cerio - Gymnast breaks both legs  (Read 508 times)

Offline In Stitches

Samantha Cerio - Gymnast breaks both legs
« on: April 08, 2019, 04:34:20 PM »
Does anyone know the birthdate of the gymnast with Auburn University (I think in North Carolina) who broke both her legs during the floor exercise at a competition?

I'm curious to see what Saturn and Pluto were doing to her chart.

She has retired from gymnastics after about 20 years in the sport. She's a senior who already has a job as an engineer at Boeing.

Offline Halina

Re: Samantha Cerio - Gymnast breaks both legs
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 06:18:58 AM »
Hi In Stitches,  she was born 1996 in Huntersville, North Carolina.....this is of no help.    So let's look at the event chart April 5, 2019 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, noon.   Asteroid Samantha connects to the Saturn/Pluto midpoint.    Saturn is bones, ligaments while Pluto is change, damage.   Also Saturn/lPluto midpoint is conjunct Ketu for breakage.    Terpsichore, gymnastic jumps joins the Saturn/Pluto midpoint and also joins Ketu.    Below is the event jump.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 10:37:11 AM »
Wow, Halina. What an incredible interpretation! You deserve an Astrologer of the Year Award. It was everything I wanted to know except for the birth chart which should hook her into this event. Saturn represents knees and I don't know if you watched the video (I don't really recommend it because it's something you can't unsee ever again). Also represents falls and age. She is a senior and was considered the reliable competitor. Pluto with Saturn is a wrecking ball. Fortunately, for Saturn's sake and also Pluto, which is very determined, she has prepared herself for an excellent career after school.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 10:54:10 AM »
I think there may be some corrections in the chart. The place would be Baton Rouge, LA and the meet began at 5pm Central Time. I can't figure out what time Cerio's accident would have happened. 

7 and 8 pm give Libra Rising with a New Moon in Aries just crossing over the Descendant. This is squaring Saturn-Pluto-SN which are crossing over the IC. 

Mars is at 4 Gemini in H8 unaspected to major planets.

If the accident happened after about 8:30 pm then Scorpio would have been rising.

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 08:22:59 AM »
Hi In Stitches,  thanks for making my day......I look at all events as a challenge to find an answer that best describes the event.