Author Topic: Notre Dame Burns. An omen?  (Read 2535 times)

Offline rollanrm

Notre Dame Burns. An omen?
« on: April 15, 2019, 03:00:30 PM »
Much could be said on this topic, especially given several charts used for modern France (the 4th republic with its 24 Aries MC as opposed to 5th looks like it might be more relevant at this point). However and dramatically I would point out this.

I have long claimed to possess the true chart for Christianity at Pentecost in AD 30 and that it works down to the last asteroid and still works.

Today Uranus for accidents and disasters is at 2 Taurus 9 square Pentecost's fiery 2.40 Leo ascendant.

I don't know the exact time the still ongoing fire began, but I am seeing the TV reports this morning in Australia and today is the 16th. The sun is at 25.40 Aries. This means it sufficiently conjuncts Pentecost's 26.57 Aries Venus in its tenth house of destiny/reputation, Venus being its ruler of the fourth of any property, art and any endings. Also, tr  Saturn at 23 Cap is conjunct Pentecost's Neptune (the stained glass windows have been lost) and square the 23 Aries destiny MC of Pentecost.

That this event occurs in the Holy Week before the Passover in sync this year with the Christian feast, looks like not just an event but an omen, an omen of the soon end of the Piscean Christian era itself, a subject which it seems is increasingly being reported by many in dreams.

I am not however going to get into date setting or speculations here re such as Second Advent or the Rapture, a real mystery which however I do see as arguably locked into symbolism and factors of the Pentecost chart from its inception. I will however say there is something  hurtful to me and rather shameful  in relation to the astrological community that none of its leaders, its magazines etc have,  over the years, been interested to feature or examine the chart for Christianity or indeed even for Christ. The latest gossip over Hollywood holds more importance. This isn't good enough and against this failure I am confident of being proved right.   

Offline Alice Portman

• Alice Portman Astrologer
Re: Notre Dame Burns. An omen?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 04:30:25 PM »
The first republic of France has an Ascendant of 22Capricorn25 (21 Sept 1792, 3.20 pm, Paris, France), the 5th Republic of France (6 Oct 1958, 6.23 pm, Paris, France) has the Nodes at 22Libra-Aries.
The first quarter Moon on 12th April has Sun at 22Aries35, Moon at 22Cancer35 and the Pluto-South Node at 22-23 Capricorn, suggesting an event of some importance in France.
It also suggests that 22 Cardinals is an important degree for Paris and perhaps France itself.

Here is the chart for an approximate time the fire started.

I have to go out now, but will look at the event more deeply when I come home.

Along with most of the western world I am terribly shocked and distressed by this event.

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 04:50:02 PM »
notredame burning
15 apr 2019
paris
6pm

eris got involved

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 05:41:48 PM »
Bjorkstrand - What I immediately notice from your chart for the outbreak is that all four angles are at 26  with the fourth, which has most to do with property and endings, is so in Sag. In other words it is conjunct the Galactic Centre and one of the GC's associations is noted as being (major) events in religion

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 06:21:01 AM »
        The January Solar Eclipse located to Paris puts Uranus on the Descendant, and the July Eclipse has Uranus exactly on the IC---so it is highlighted as a region for audden disruptive events."
       The France  21 Sept 1792, 3:30pm chart has tr Uranus square the Saturn/Jupiter midpoint which Ebertin describes as "damage to a building."
Below is a look at the event chart, 6:50 Pm on a 90* dial with asteroids at midpoints to the Aries Point-Mercury-Paris conjunction..."news from Paris".
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 09:42:32 AM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 06:47:50 AM »
          Mundane Fixed Star Parans says it all:
  Neptune culminating when Zosma on the nadir;  Neptune on nadir when Zosma is culminating:
     "The loss of culture, the loss of history, the loss of objects that are precious to the collective."
  Neptune culminating when Pollux is rising:
      "FIRE or natural disaster, no control of a difficult situation "
  Moon culminating as Castor is culminating:
       "Emotions of the people in disbelief of bad news."
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 10:38:55 AM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 11:39:22 AM »
Virgo Rising with Mercury c. Desc would show employees, labor. The church was undergoing renovation. Mercury is in Pisces c. Desc- Chiron in H7 and Venus in Pisces in H6. Hope it wasn't a female employee with a drug problem. Moon is in H12 so seems to be some female thing. Maybe just indicates "Notre Dame" literally. The repeat Neptune/Pisces thing could also indicate a gas or other type of leak which leads to the fire. Homeless person, even terrorist, siblings.

Jupiter (religion, church) is on the IC in Sagittarius. Guess that indicates a church burning down. Symbol of home. Saturn-Pluto in this house squaring Sun-Uranus in H8 just pretty strong indicator of destruction.

Was looking for Mars-Uranus for accidents but didn't see it. Sun-Uranus in Aries (ruled by Mars) though. In H8 of death and destruction. Need to rebuild. Uranus and Mars are both singletons so they are emphasized.

I read that the fire started around 7 pm so maybe the ASC-DESC would change to Libra-Aries.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 11:45:55 AM by In Stitches »

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 02:32:57 AM »
true chart of christianity
2 may 28 ad
sunrise 5:19 am

pentacost
25 june 28 ad
lunar eclipse happens at 1pm

Offline Daleth

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 06:25:08 AM »
Per the BBC, "The blaze was discovered at 18:43 local time (16:43 GMT) on Monday." https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47953795

So Alice's proposed 18:45 chart is just two minutes off. The ascendant isn't 5'11" Libra but 4'49" Libra. The MC remains 6 Cancer. The house placements all remain the same as in Alice's chart. Mars is the most elevated planet but its only aspects are a wide square to the Moon and an exact semisquare to the Sun. It doesn't aspect Uranus or the Capricorn stellium of Saturn-South Node-Pluto, unless you would give an orb of more than two degrees to the possible sesquisquare with Pluto.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 06:32:30 AM by Daleth »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 05:53:42 PM »
The wikipedia article for Notre Dame gives some pretty close dates for beginning of construction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notre-Dame_de_Paris

The first cornerstone was laid between Mar. 24 and Apr. 25, 1163

This could mean that the Church was having a Solar Return during time of fire.

Really interesting that it is also having a Nodal Return with t. Saturn-Pluto on the South Node!

NN 20 Cancer in natal.

There are maybe significant Jupiter indicators as well. T. Jupiter conjunct Church's natal Saturn 19 Sagittarius-Neptune 27 Sagittarius.  And also secondary progressed Jupiter is Stationing Direct at 5 Sagittarius.

Futz. Just looked at my notes and noticed that Wikipedia gives two different years. One is 1160 and one is 1163 so this info may be wrong. But, if it's not wrong it's very interesting.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 05:56:07 PM by In Stitches »

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 08:51:18 PM »
Per the BBC, "The blaze was discovered at 18:43 local time (16:43 GMT) on Monday." https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47953795

So Alice's proposed 18:45 chart is just two minutes off. The ascendant isn't 5'11" Libra but 4'49" Libra. The MC remains 6 Cancer. The house placements all remain the same as in Alice's chart. Mars is the most elevated planet but its only aspects are a wide square to the Moon and an exact semisquare to the Sun. It doesn't aspect Uranus or the Capricorn stellium of Saturn-South Node-Pluto, unless you would give an orb of more than two degrees to the possible sesquisquare with Pluto.
At 6.43 PM MC was 6Can05' exactly conjunct heliocentric Mars .

Offline Daleth

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2019, 08:29:43 AM »
Update: "Paris prosecutor Remy Heitz said that an initial fire alert was sounded at 6:20pm on Monday evening but no fire was found. The second alert was sounded at 6:43pm, and the blaze was discovered on the roof." https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/16/notre-dame-came-15-to-30-minutes-close-to-complete-destruction

At 6:20PM all the angles were at 0 degrees of the cardinal signs. In Placidus houses (haven't checked other systems), the Sun had just gone into the 8th -- exact conjunction with the cusp.

In both charts, the chart ruler is Venus, and it's exalted in the 6th house, tightly sextile the Saturn-SNode-Pluto conjunction in the 4th.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2019, 07:45:54 PM »
They think that some sort of an electrical problem in an elevator may have been the cause. Maybe even a computer glitch. Where would you look for this? Noel says Mars-Uranus is tech stuff. Uranus is Electrical? Where's Rex so we can know what rules elevators?

Offline Daleth

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2019, 11:18:03 AM »
Uranus rules everything electrical. Mercury might have ruled elevators, as forms of short-distance transportation, back when they weren't electrical (when there were people inside who operated them -- "elevator operators" who took you to the floor you requested).