Author Topic: James Holzhauer ?  (Read 3545 times)

Offline bjorkstrand

James Holzhauer ?
« on: April 16, 2019, 08:15:16 PM »
James Holzhauer jeopardy winner aged 34
birth year = 1984 or 1985

Does anybody know the dob?

Offline Halina

Re: James Holzhauer ?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 07:35:15 AM »
Hi Jim,   he has a Facebook account .......look there.

Offline pdw

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 03:26:32 PM »
We’re tuning in nightly to watch this…happening! I googled a couple of days ago and couldn’t find his birth date, but did come across this reliable-looking article that says he is a 2001 Naperville North High School graduate -

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/naperville-sun/news/ct-nvs-jeopardy-naperville-native-st-0410-story.html

So 18 or almost 18 in May 2001 makes 1985 look likely. Some general features in a natal 1985 chart that might be emphasized in an individual chart:

-Pluto in early Scorpio is sextile Neptune in early Capricorn and both are now being tightly contacted (opposed-trine) by transiting Uranus – perhaps linked to his powerful retention and exceptional performance.

-Uranus in mid-Sagittarius is now being squared by transiting Neptune in Pisces – which could reflect the perfect timing and venue to use his special brain power and phenomenal breadth of knowledge.

Go James!

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 01:31:12 AM »
In this clip at 0.39 he gave some important dates in his life,  I couldn’t understand the first date he gave – his birthday?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtvFumZEJNk
Wikipedia has 1984 for his year of birth

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2019, 02:23:16 AM »
I have now his birth date: 6 August 1984. I got it from Records Finder.
He was born in Naperville. Il. I 'm quite shure that he is a Virgo rising.  With 5 events I rectified his chart to 8.15.45 CDT Asc 11Vir13’. His mother was born on 2 Sep 1946 -Sun on his Asc.
Mercury, his ruler, just on Asc, sextile Saturn in 3rd, square Uranus and trine Jupiter. Mercury is trine heliocentric Jupiter (orb 36') which is conjunct 5th cusp.
Appropriately, MC in Gemini in opposition to Uranus and the Moon.
Saturn, ruler of 5th is in 3rd.
Jupiter trine Asc.
He is now enjoying excellent primary aspects that will continue at least in the forthcoming weeks.
This professional sports gambler from Las Vegas has racked up $851926 over 12 games with his aggressive style of play.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 04:04:42 AM by Isaac Starkman »

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 04:00:12 AM »
Isaac
great work

orcus conjunct sun rising, cheshire cat smile

so,the moon either conjuncts uranus or gets close to neptune + jupiter

pluto conjuncts 4th, him and his birthdays

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2019, 08:07:47 AM »
Thanx Jim & Isaac,  here is his biwheel.
     The "Lucky" midpoint Jupiter/Uranus is conj the fixed star ALTAIR which has a Mars character, he took chances, with a blend of Merc and Jupiter.
If Merc is on the Asc it makes him brave and foolhardy.   Altair promises rise in life with honors.
     His "lucky" midpt is also conj fixed star RAS ALHAGUE which gives higher influences tho' only a few people are able to attune themselves to its influences.
This star is of the nature of Saturn, Venus and Neptune.
     His Heliacal Rising Star is SIRIUS which gives...."the potential for a historic event."
The Stars Paran which was active for his prime years is :  REGULUS CULMINATING WHILE VENUS ALSO CULMINATES AT MH...."A CREATIVE PERSON WHO
    RECEIVES HONOURS."

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 08:39:11 AM by Halina »

Offline pdw

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2019, 06:52:00 AM »
What excellent sleuthing, Isaac! Many thanks for finding and sharing his birth date with us. 

I like some things about your rectified time – especially the 4th House focus with four planets, including Sagittarius IC-Uranus-Moon-Neptune-Capricorn Jupiter. I think this potential could reflect his self-employed gambling spirit, personal confidence, and the emphasis on family that he expresses on the show (with the Birthday shout outs, for example). However, since this is such a major happening in his life (I imagine), I’m surprised that the sextile to natal Mars is the only contact that the powerful transiting Capricorn Saturn-Pluto is making in this chart.

I’m playing around with a Scorpio Ascendant conjunct natal Mars with a time in the 2-3PM range (a 21 Scorpio Ascendant at 2:15PM for example) – because he’s very focused, intellectually thorough, and in control; plus he’s obviously an ambitious, confident competitor (Scorpio, Mars references) who likes to gamble, take risks, and win ( Aries 5th House).

Also, there’s strong transit contact to angles in this chart, with: T Pluto-T Saturn, in Capricorn and 2nd House, sextile the natal ASC-Mars conjunction (suggesting significant opportunity for individual achievement, increased earnings or status); and T Uranus forming a transiting Earth Grand Trine with the natal Jupiter-MC trine (reflecting a material show of extraordinary knowledge, special financial gain, and unique change in public reputation).

Can't wait to see if he pulls off his 13th win tomorrow::::::Go James! 

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2019, 04:28:56 AM »
If you like to see this amazing guy smashing his rivals someone uploaded illegally all the 17 episodes that James participated, including the episode that is unaired:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGBByFWNbw&t=935s
 Holzhauer has racked up an astounding $1.3 million over the last 17 episodes

Offline Steven7

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2019, 07:01:23 AM »
Amazing that debilitated Jupiter has not slowed him down.
 The Aries NM just missed his Eris
 The FM  just landed on his Pluto which has great power in that chart.
 The May NM will square his Sun, will it help or harm his game ?

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2019, 03:06:50 AM »
He just keeps on winning.

He majored in Math at college so he may have Makemake rising which would be close to virgo, the ascendant Isaac proposed.

Offline Halina

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2019, 07:46:02 AM »
         Below are 2 charts:  Firstly, his Age Harmonic Chart for his current Age....Venus, r1,8 = Moon, r10/Uranus, r5, games.    Sun, 5th, games opp Jupiter, record winnings.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2019, 09:08:10 AM »
If he does have Virgo Asc, his Sun is in the 12th  house of endings+ losses  getting a square from the May 4th New Moon. On May 1st  Trans Moon con trans  Chiron at 4 Aries  8 houses from Virgo will aspect his natal Nodes 4 Gem Sag.

Halina, it's above my pay grade but that age Harmonic chart looks potent.

Offline jhalloran

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2019, 11:47:07 AM »
James Holzhauer has a lot of Neptune aspects -

ASPECTS     ANGLES       ORBS    
Nep  SES  Sun   134° 34'    0° 26'    
Nep  TRI  Ven   120° 19'    0° 19'    
Nep  CJN  Jup   5° 00'    5° 00'    
Nep  SXT  Plu   59° 26'    0° 34'    
Nep  SQR  BML   87° 40'    2° 20'    
Nep  PRL  Ura    22 S 14    0° 22'    

The (mean position) Black Moon Lilith is new to most astrologers, but I researched it in 2016.

Neptune square BlackMoon  (Strength:  3.66)
This aspect gives you mental sharpness.  You are both quick and retentive.  This mental sharpness combined with manual dexterity can make you a consistent and talented athlete or musician.  You can be a fearless risk-taker.  You are growth oriented and continually challenge yourself -- exploring new fields and reinventing what you do.  You put your all into everything that you do.  You work hard and you play hard.  This is an aspect of mixed blessings.  The blessings that it gives in the world can be offset by disappointments.  It is not about being content and satisfied.  Socially, you tend to be outgoing and charming.  A comedian with this aspect was called "offbeat, racy, outrageous, and establishment-baiting."

Mars trine BlackMoon  (Strength:  3.80)
This intensifies your mentality, giving it a sharp focus.  You can take problems as a personal affront.  You do not accept defeat.  You can be resourceful and inventive.  You are a tireless worker.  Your mind is open to modern methods.  You could be involved with the military, but hold more liberal or modern views than many of your colleagues.  You may be quick to laugh in camaraderie with others.  You are likely to be well-liked.  You treat people with courtesy and respect.  You could be handsome, tall, and sing baritone.  You could make a fortunate marriage, although once married you may not be the most loving or sensitive husband.  Living a celibate existence is not your thing.

Offline pdw

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2019, 07:53:16 AM »
After amassing over 2 million dollars in his 32- game winning streak – the reign of Jeopardy James ended when he lost on Monday’s broadcast (June 3).

The show was prerecorded (don’t know what date). But since the public didn’t know the outcome until the show aired I think we can use Monday's transits to James’s chart for timing emphasis. Some possible triggers caught my eye:

-the New Moon opposing his natal Uranus and squaring his natal Mercury (surprising, unexpected, upsetting change/news); 

-transiting Mercury opposing his natal Neptune (a vulnerability, loss, or secret revealed);

-transiting Venus, in Taurus, opposing his natal Mars (he faced a formidable female opponent who held onto the lead and beat him). 

I’m missing James...with some parting thoughts: His stellar performance mixed with a positive, quirky personality (both a show of his natal Leo Sun trine Uranus-Moon, perhaps) was just plain fun to watch; his polite, calm, skilled delivery reflects to me a good example of a detailed natal Virgo Mercury at work; and he was consistently gracious and considerate of others, a charming and endearing characteristic (perhaps reflecting the tight natal Pluto=Venus/Neptune potential in his chart).