Author Topic: A critical point Voc Exs  (Read 332 times)

Offline ivanLeong

A critical point Voc Exs
« on: June 10, 2019, 10:04:31 AM »
Male:  August 4, 1982 at 21:38 PM ; China Zhaoqing Guangdong ,112:27E ,23:03N; Asc: 29Pis41

Time comes from birth certificate,

What do you think of Midheaven Extension Process?

I'll feedback.

Enjoy!

Offline James Williams

Re: A critical point Voc Exs
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 08:03:37 AM »
1.  Two quintiles plus Neptune tightly conjunct MC = creativity, creative self-expression, art, aesthetics, working with intangibles.

2.  MC ruler Jupiter conjunct both rulers of the 8th House of astrology/occult/rearranging things for others.

3.  Cancer North Node quindecile MC = nurturing others via interaction with them.

4.  Four planets in 7th House reinforces point number 3.

Helping others through astrology, tarot, i ching, runes, etc.
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline ivanLeong

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 04:00:17 AM »
Hi James, you're not entirely wrong, and there's one place where you're right. Answer I will announce after 3 MEPs

I think the exact  conjunct is a good illustration of his career.

If you are interested in Neptune, please explain whether it is music or painting or design.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 09:10:38 AM »
Design...and all four points are consistent with the MHEP, so I am not "wrong" on any of the points.  And if you read Noel's book on vocations, it's not about guessing a person's vocation.  Leave that to the psychics and the fortune tellers...LOL...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 03:53:36 PM »
In other words, the MHEP suggests that the owner of this chart would have a strong vocational need to nourish/nurture/help assist others via some "occult" profession, such as astrology...

However, this chart also strongly suggests that this owner may lack the confidence and/or motivation to do so, since Saturn in the 7th House of the chart is tightly square the ruler of the 7th House; that is, a reluctance to engage with others...and this would thus impact the desire to become a consulting astrologer...

Offline ivanLeong

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 01:15:07 AM »
Hi James ,

So you think it's probably “The Helping / Healing Channel” in the book?

Rulership Dynamics,

MC ruler Jupiter~Mars both in8/7 ,8ruler Pluto~Satu(11/10)·~Venu(2,7), Orb 8.
Satu is strong &stell @7? Venu E conjunct NoNo

Didn't you consider The Administrative Channel?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 01:25:35 AM by ivanLeong »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 06:54:35 AM »
You're very welcome, Ivan...

Offline ivanLeong

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 12:31:10 PM »
At least one of your 4 points is wrong. Not four planets  in 7th, James

Strictly speaking, only saturn conjunct pluto are in 7th.

And Noel's book is about vocation analysis, although guessing vocation is not inappropriate.

Isn't it?

Offline James Williams

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2019, 04:45:08 PM »
Jupiter is at 2 degrees 29 minutes, your 8th House cusp is 5 degrees 59 minutes...that's a total of 4 planets in the 7th House.

Noel, at least twice in his Vocations book, said that vocational analysis is not a guessing game.

Again, you're very welcome Ivan.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 06:27:06 PM »

I think the exact  conjunct is a good illustration of his career.

There is no exact conjunct Ivan...  ;)

Offline ivanLeong

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2019, 12:53:54 AM »
5 degrees 59 minutes- 2 degrees 29 minutes= 3 degrees 30 minutes

Calculate the next house within the last four degrees

Noel thinks so, too.

James, 10th ruler Jupiter exact conjunct mars (orb<2°? ;)

Offline James Williams

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2019, 04:00:46 AM »
Ivan, a 2 degree orb is not exact.  And please show where Noel says that the last 4 degrees of a house negates the influence of the house that a planet is in.

You know Ivan, the more I look at that exact Saturn-Venus square, the more I wonder if that that person lacks the confidence, motivation, initiative, and/or implementation to follow through with pursuing an interest in becoming an astrologer, tarot reader, i ching reader, or some other type of occult subject, if that indeed resonates with that person.

And if that is true, and if that person would like to become an astrologer, then I would suggest that that person hook up with Basil, as he is now taking over Noel's Master Course, for that person would greatly benefit from taking that course from Basil.

Alright Ivan, thanks for the exercise.  Over and out.