Author Topic: Major Cosmic Event 1/12/2020  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Steven7

Major Cosmic Event 1/12/2020
« on: May 06, 2019, 11:04:27 AM »
Rare Triple Junction  8 months away , 4 planet conjunction if you include Mercury.
   January 12, 2020

http://planetwatcher.com/#1578880800

This is at the 22 to 23 degree Capricorn adress.
 The Moon and Nodes are also aspecting this super powerfull convergent point.
Looks like it will inspire events that will effect the world, with special effect on charts of people and places aspected by the conjunction.

In the Vedic Sidereal System this is in Fiery Warrior Sagittarius.

The Sun,Saturn,Pluto and Mercury come together aspected by  the Nodes and
the Moon at 22 to 23 Leo is triggering those planets from 150 degrees.

Offline Halina

Re: Major Cosmic Event 1/12/2020
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 02:58:52 PM »
Thanks Steven,   that 22 degrees looks ominous.....do you have any astrocartography maps to see what cities are affected by
this conjunction???

Offline Steven7

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 05:44:12 AM »
 Halina, slow planets so kind of a sweep across the west Pacific but  looks like the maximum is along Papua New Guinea and Eastern Australia Sydney  Brisbane region.
Their  charts need inspection but I haven't found much except interaction with Natal Neptune,  maybe  storms in Australia , it might inspire a quake in Papua but they get them all the time.

This is a world event, the zenith longitude location to the Earth may not tell as much as the event's interaction with charts of other nations, cities and rulers.

Saturn Sun and Pluto convergence can't  be good. Political upheaval ? Smells like warfare or a prelude to it. Sun in Capricorn isn't  bad but maybe not so good when to heavy malefics visit. Moon at 22+ Leo is aspecting these cosmic conspiracy.

This could have something to do with nukes, power plants or weaponry.

Offline Halina

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 06:21:50 AM »
Thanx Steven,  maybe US conflict with Iran heating up.

Offline mb

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 09:25:58 AM »
My desc is 22 cap 😳!!!

Offline Steven7

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 10:43:08 AM »
Hi MB ,  now June 12 Pluto on 22 Capricorn is agitated so events around this time may give you  insight as to how the transit in January might affect you.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 12:00:11 PM »
http://planetwatcher.com/#1560942000

June 19th 2019 perhaps a prelude of things to come in January

22+ Capricorn  is Trump's Vertex
 Moon will make lots of conjunctions with trans Pluto at that address  but on the 19th they are opposed by trans Mars con Trans Mercury

Trump is having difficulty with trade war with China
 Riot in Hong Kong protesting China rules

Sibley USA Neptune is at 22 Virgo, more floods for America and or naval action.

The 27 Scorpio Full Moon brought America floods and storms as it bounced off  Lililith Moon and natal Pluto.

Offline crabman

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2019, 01:35:30 PM »
My MC is 22 Capricorn 27.  Pluto has been hovering around this point for some time.  The only thing that I would say "career" relevant is this:  In my youth, I was an actor.  I worked on a project from around March of 1974 up until July 1976.  This includes 2 workshop productions, an off-Broadway run, recording the cast album (in 1975) and doing a TV version on PBS in June-July 1976.  (We were filming on my 31st birthday July 2).  Now, all these years later, a new record company has re-issued the cast album in a beautiful edition (with a classy booklet with lots of photos). The  good thing is that the new recording also includes material from the TV version, among which is my final monologue just before my character gets killed.  It comes off very well.

But I have to say that during the 90s, there was a big conjunction over this point with Uranus, Neptune and Saturn, but nothing much  happened "career" wise.  I had a good "job" at the time (in technology/financial industry) and I did a lot of foreign travel around that time, but I was not aware of anything that I would call a "career" development.

Offline pdw

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2019, 04:35:30 AM »
Hello Forum, to me the January 10 lunar eclipse, at 20 Cancer, adds a trigger to this emphasized transit timing. Perhaps a significant Cancer need will surface, then, for the transiting Capricorn planets to prioritize, manage, transform.

Checking out this eclipse’s eclipse path (visibility) might be a consideration for mundane possibilities. I understand it won’t be visible in the U.S.

Offline pdw

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2019, 04:42:39 AM »
That’s a neat tie-in, crabman. I can see how transiting Pluto-MC might symbolically reference or surface a significant (intense, creative, collaborative) professional involvement in your  past. 

Crabman and mb, I also have 22 Capricorn on an angle (Asc) and haven’t noticed anything to report yet. So far I’m curious and cautious but not fearful about the coming measurements. I figure the Capricorn highlight in January, contacting individual charts, might generally suggest a time for ‘taking care of business (Saturn)’ with decisive clarity, desire or urgency (Pluto). 

Re:eclipse emphasis – Crabman pointed out that T Pluto has been here for a while. We also know this area has been and is being highlighted by eclipses in: July 2018 SE (21 Cancer); July 2019 LE (24 Capricorn); and January 2020 LE (20 Cancer). Maybe creating an opening for a show of the transit contacts?

In my case, was there any new focus or action (solar eclipse=beginning) around the 21 Cancer eclipse last July – related to home, family, security, or husband (references to Cancer and my 7th House)? All I could come up with is a rather small occurrence: My husband got very concerned that a large tree was starting to lean more than usual and had it taken down (Pluto danger necessitates Saturn action, perhaps).

The coming eclipses in July and January are lunar eclipses, potentially reflect unsettling, challenging, or revealing changes related to our Capricorn status quo (July) and Cancer comfort zone (January).   

Just some ideas…hope all will keep us posted on developments.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2019, 12:56:25 AM »
I really had to read that over and over, my brain reads this date as the 1st of December 2020 but reread and its 12th of January 2020.

That really is a huge lineup in Capricorn, for me in the 12th passing over Venus (4,9) there at 21 degrees. As my Dad is a major focus in my life at the moment, am wondering if that could have something to do with him for me. We shall see...

Que sera sera, whatever will be will be....

:)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 01:03:19 AM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'