Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren?  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Daleth

Elizabeth Warren?
« on: June 27, 2019, 06:34:33 AM »
What do we know about her? Astro.com has birthdate only, from media sources, no time. Even the untimed chart has some striking features: exact conjunction between Sun and Uranus at 0 Cancer; near-exact Mercury-Mars conjunction in Gemini; a yod between Sun-Uranus sextile Saturn in Virgo, quincunx Jupiter in Aquarius.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Warren,_Elizabeth

Offline pdw

Re: Elizabeth Warren?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 06:26:45 AM »
Hi Daleth, here’s a little bit of research:

Looking at her natal Cancer Sun-Uranus receiving the tight inconjunct from natal Jupiter, I thought about a high profile individual who cares - a lot - about society and others. I was curious if this combination might reflect significant formative experience (disruption, adjustment) when triggered. Perhaps, at age 12, with SA Sun-Uranus=Neptune - potentially reflecting sudden loss, illness or uncertainty of some kind, perhaps father-related (Sun reference)?

Indeed she refers to a significant time of change and insecurity at age 12 (spanning the period between June 1961 –June 1962), when her father had a heart attack, lost his job and was unemployed for a long time, as medical bills piled up. And, in her chart, SA Sun-Uranus=Neptune was in orb through early June 1962; with SA Venus=Jupiter referencing her emphasized natal Jupiter (a hemisphere singleton), perhaps suggesting a lifelong interest sparked by important personal experience then.

For timely transiting tension intensifying these arc potentials, check out her Jupiter Return (conjunct natal Jupiter and inconjunct natal Sun-Uranus in early Aug. thru Nov., 1961); and transiting Saturn conjunct–inconjunct these same natal planets in late Dec. 1961-January 1962. Those periods are based on tight one degree orbs but I wouldn’t be surprised if these transits might be influential with an even larger orb.   

Offline Steven7

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2019, 06:06:17 PM »
The July Eclipses bounce off Lizzies stars.
She recently celebrated her birthday with a party at Planned Parenthood, seemed weird.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Elizabeth_Warren

Exalted Moon in Taurus  11th to 24th degree

July 2nd NM eclipse  10-38 Cancer
 Midpoint of her  Uranus Sun __Venus
 Makes a 30 degree aspect to her Mercury in Gemini
 Eclipse is in her 3rd Lunar house, so may affect transportation and communication.
 Eclipses can bring dangers and setbacks.

July 16th FM eclipse
 24-04 Capricorn

Near her natal nodal midpoint adding to possible disruption.

Eclipse will cast a 135 degree aspect to her 9 degree Gemini Mars

FM eclipse is in her 9th Lunar house  , relates to Foreign matters, religion and teaching,long journeys.
 Eclipses are generally bad and this one strikes her Mercury ruled Mars in Gemini, might make her more agressive, of course that can back fire sometimes.

On inauguration day 2021 Jan 20th  The Sun will be at zero Aquarius.
 She has Jupiter rx at  0-30 Aquarius.

The Sun will cross her Jupiter  like it has 70 times before

Her jupiter has strong natal aspects from Saturn, her Sun con Uranus and that gnarly nemisis Lilith. So trans Sun will conjunct her Jupiter as it simultaneously aspects her Sun Uranus Saturn and Lilith and her Pluto in Leo.

She has Mars and Mercury in her 2nd Lunar house, great for making money, she is wealthy.

Her Lilith and Rahu are in her 12th Lunar house .

Trans Moon on election day crosses her Mercury, Uranus Sun midpoint 21 Gemini.

Trumps Rahu is located at 21 Gemini so trans Moon crosses his Rahu and casts a 180 aspect to his  natal Moon +Ketu 21 Sagittarius  as the election ends.

I wish we had her BT for more detail but looks like these two may slug it  out in the election even if she is the VP candidate but could be presidential candidate.

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 05:00:30 AM »
words,words,words
ok
so what's the time?

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 06:56:07 AM »
Hi Jim,  I have 2 birthtimes for Elizabeth Warren.....9:42AM, source Neptunecafe.com ......and 1:51pm, source Marjorie Orr.
       If 9:42AM is close to accurate, her Sun-Uranus conjunction falls in the 11th house, which attunes her to the collective interests rather than the more family-oriented instincts we usually associate with the Sun in Cancer. Her Ceres-Saturn conjunction is near the Leo Ascendant, further defining her personal identity as a professional caretaker in economics and banking, and as a leading consumer advocate.(source Neptune Cafe)

As early as 2012, Warren had made a national name for herself and was being considered as presidential caliber. She was given a prime-time speaking slot at the 2012 DNC convention when she positioned herself as a champion of the beleaguered middle class. At the time, she was under the influence of a progressed Mars-Midheaven conjunction. Also, transiting Saturn was sextile her Leo Ascendant from the third house of speechifying, as she made this first national appearan.
         Elizabeth Warren, 22 June 1949 1.51pm seems to have moderately impressed viewers but she’s sagging badly in 2020 with Neptunian sinkers plus a couple of collision Solar Arcs.(Marjorie Orr).

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2019, 06:10:07 PM »
elizabeth warren
22 jun 1949
oklahoma city, ok, usa
1:51 pm ?

asc ruler venus conjuncts makemake  at mc

she looks pretty good for a neptune rising. maybe too good

Offline Daleth

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 08:35:30 AM »
Hi Jim,  I have 2 birthtimes for Elizabeth Warren.....9:42AM, source Neptunecafe.com ......and 1:51pm, source Marjorie Orr.

Interesting. Do either of those sources indicate where they got the info? Or are those rectified times?

Offline Dean B

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 09:12:20 PM »
Hello Forum:

I've written on this site recently that I have serious doubts about Biden's 2020 viability...Saturn-Pluto conjunction opposing his Jupiter in 8, r. ASC.

If I'm right and he doesn't make it, I think Warren needs to be looked at with astrological interest, as either the nominee or the veep.

Regardless of the time of her birth, notice that the very important Jupiter-Saturn grand conjunction at 1-Aquarius in late 2020 falls right on her natal Jupiter.

And, from March to election day itself, Tr. Jupiter is opposite her natal Venus at 19-Cancer which could signal a triumph for a woman (Venus).

It's an intriguing possibility.

Regards,
Dean B.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 09:44:28 PM by Dean Bensics »

Offline Daleth

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2019, 11:38:38 AM »
Wow, Dean, that's interesting!

Offline Steven7

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2019, 01:22:55 PM »
Ya that Jupiter tipped Yod is definitely activated on March 31st 2020

http://planetwatcher.com/#1585681200

Mars conjunct Saturn transit on her natal Jupiter casting a 150 to natal Saturn and another to Uranus con Sun, not sure if this helps or hurts her.

It's comforting that  WAR is encrypted in her name and that she has Eris conjunct Lilith in her 6th house of enemies  in Aries the god of War.

It would be be a bad day for America if she ever became president, but she might.

She and her frumpy comrade Bernie combined have lower numbers than creepy uncle Joe.

On inauguration day 2021 the Trans Sun is on her Jupiter  zero Aquarius.

Moon will be on Joe's Moon that day and Mars Uranus conjunct on his PoF.
 Moon trines Trumps Ascendant at noon inauguration day.
 Looks like a bloody dog fight of a close contest.

Will Lizzy  get VP spot ? will she destruct  with Chinese money problems.
 If Biden wins and Lizzy is VP he should sleep with one eye open.

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2019, 12:33:04 PM »
Warren's chart intrigues me - and I've used it in many lectures. Meryl Streep was born on the same day and year.... btw. The big obvious difference is that we have Streep's birth time, and not Warren's.

There's much to see even without a birth time for Elizabeth Warren - and some of it is connected to activity to or from the nodal axis. Noel and I had many conversations about opportunities that seem to present themselves when the nodes are involved. For Warren:
1. SA Pluto = nodes (exact Dec 2019)
2. tr Pluto and Saturn square the nodes
3. SA AP Nodes = AP Sun-Uranus... coming in 2020
4. tr node conjunct AP Sun-Uranus April and May 2020
5. I can't help but notice that the eclipse in June 2020 will be conjunct her Sun-Uranus - just after she received the conjunction from the transiting nodes.

There are other very important and noteworthy arcs and transits going on also - however, the amazing repetitive statement from nodal activation or activity is stunning. Her natal potential for being in the spotlight (AP Sun-Uranus) as a revolutionary will be supercharged as the SA Node makes the conjunction. On so many levels this could be pivotal for her.

I'm not necessarily predicting that will be the candidate - what I am saying is that it will be fascinating to watch how this all plays out.

When we don't have a birth time, rather than spending time spinning around trying to determine her time - I'd rather look at the statements that are obvious and staring right at us without a birth time.

My eyes are on the coalescing activity in April, May and June 2020.

Kathy
Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/

Offline Steven7

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2019, 09:13:27 AM »
Thanks, great info Kathy Rose.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Elizabeth_Warren

March 31 2020
http://planetwatcher.com/#1585681200
Trans Saturn conjuncts  trans Mars on her natal Jupiter zero+ Aquarius.
 The Sun will also transit that address on Inauguration day.

Looks like her Lilith and Eris may not be conjunct using True instead of Mean
 True Lilith 0-49 Aries  does aspect her natal Sun Uranus and her Jupiter.

Yes this looks amazing Solar eclipse on her Solar return.
http://planetwatcher.com/#1592722800

As Pluto rx is almost back to the 24-04 Capricorn eclipse
 Trans Saturn is conjunct her natal Jupiter as the receive a 150 ds aspect from the eclipse.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Joe_Biden
  Will we see a role reversal at the convention, Lizzy may win it and Joe may  be too old for the task.
 The June eclipse will fall on Joe's true Lilith and the convention chart doesn't look that good for him. There is a planetary conjunction on his PoF on Inauguration day.

Eclipse on natal Sun Uranus casts a 45 ds aspect to natal Pluto 15 Leo.

The Democrat Convention may give clues
 It's on July 13 2020 and lasts a few days
http://planetwatcher.com/#1594735200
       Pluto is in her natal nodal Midpoint at the convention this is near to where Sun Pluto  and Saturn converge in January.

Two sets of conjunctions make a midpoint  near her Rahu
 Mars con Chiron  and Moon Con  Uranus,   could get rowdy.

Sun op Jupiter Pluto also midpoint over that way  at Lizzies Rahu.

Offline pdw

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2019, 05:18:37 AM »
Hi All, I don't think it's been mentioned yet that Warren's natal Venus squares her natal Nodal Axis, suggesting nodal contacts will reflect very personalizing potential and stimulate relating to others (referencing her Venus in caring Cancer and ruling her 'make things as they should be' Taurus Moon).

I'd anticipate a demonstrative show of the Pluto and Saturn transits in manifesting Capricorn, and impacting (opposing) her Venus, and see it in her run for President reflecting extreme ambition, personal conviction, and desire to lead a 'socializing' movement (Aries-Libra Nodes).