Author Topic: Cameron Boyce, 20, Epilepsy  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Halina

Cameron Boyce, 20, Epilepsy
« on: July 10, 2019, 03:18:02 PM »
         The family confirmed that the 20-year-old actor suffered from Epilepsy, which is the ongoing medical condition that resulted in him having a seizure.
          “Cameron’s tragic passing was due to a seizure as a result of an ongoing medical condition, and that condition was Epilepsy,” a spokesperson for the Boyce family told ABC News on Tuesday night (July 9).
         According to his bio on the Disney Channel, Boyce was born and raised in Los Angeles. He was a dancer who got his acting start in commercials, then television and film. Boyce starred alongside Adam Sandler in "Grown Ups" and "Grown Ups 2," and other film credits include "Mirrors," ''Eagle Eye" and the indie feature "Runt." He also starred in the upcoming HBO series "Mrs. Fletcher."
         "Descendants 3" is scheduled for release in August.
His spokesperson said Sunday that Boyce was also a philanthropist who used his celebrity to advocate for those without a voice, including the homeless. Last year, he was honoured for his work with the Thirst Project, bringing awareness to the global water crisis and raising more than $30,000 for the organization to build two wells in Eswatini, formerly known as Swaziland, in efforts to bring clean drinking water to the region.
         His triwheel below.   The 2nd chart is his rectified, speculative chart.   Fo death, Lunar Return Mars conj M and LR Saturn conj IC (with precession)
                                                                                                                             Solar Retturn Saturnn con MH.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 06:58:49 AM by Halina »

Offline Robynne

Re: Cameron Boyce, 20, Epilepsy
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 08:29:43 PM »
Thanks Halina,

I've long had an interest in signatures for Epilepsy, mainly because of my late husband having epilepsy for the majority of his life. There always seems to be a strong Uranian signature and often, but not always, its in connection with the nodal axis.

Here we have the cluster in Aquarius cj the South Node, and Uranus trine Mars. From the many charts I have looked at I still think there is more of a general signature, an overall sense of a condition that affects the Central Nervous System.

Can I ask how you chose those particular asteroids?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 08:32:52 PM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 06:56:26 AM »
Hi Robynne,  I get those asteroids from Martha Lang-Westcott's dictionary of medical asteroids for diseases titled "Diseases, Pathologies, and Asteroid names, Numbers and Notes"....$35 from her website, just google her name and fill out the order form.
     Your chart has the most signatures for epilepsy that I have ever seen.   Here are some of the chart signals from "Encyclopedia of Medical Astrology" by Dr. Cornell:
     1. Mars & Saturn in the angles with one of them ruling the Asc.  2. Uranus in the 6th House and afflicting Mercury or the Hyleg. 3. Uranus conj or afflicting the Sun  at birth and by direction progression such as solar arcs.  4. Saturn and Mars in angles and elevated above Uranus, Merc or Moon.   
     There are about 12 other factors if you wish to research further by buying his books,  Epilepsy is in Book 1which covers diseases A to L.....book 2 covers diseasess M to Z.    May I post your chart, if you had epilepsy, or post late husband's chart, for further study and corroboration?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 07:23:21 AM by Halina »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 10:14:25 AM »
Thanks Halina,

Greg gave his permission long ago to share his chart if it helped to understand epilepsy.
His original diagnosis was Temporal Lobe Epilepsy, onset age 15.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2019, 11:22:52 AM »
Thanx Robynne,  Let's go thru' Dr.Cornell's list of significators to see which apply to Greg:
1. " Some writers say that epilepsy is due to an abnormality of the Pineal Gland which is ruled by Neptune.,and as Neptune rules the spiritual faculties, epilepsy has a spiritual as well as a mental or psychic cause, and may also be due to   some obsession, or Spirit Control."
     Greg has Neptune as his highest planet and sextiles Sun, ruler of his 7th, open enemies, in his 12th House, past lives.
2.  Sun ill-aspected by Uranus by Solar Arc Direction..... yes, at 15 Greg's SA Uranus at 15Virgo does aspect nSun by trine.
3.  Saturn and Mars in angles.....no, Greg doesn't have this.
STOP
     Most of Dr. Cornell's indicators do not apply to Greg.    Let's look at asteroid indicators for epilepsy.   We move chart planets,
asteroids forward 15 degrees when the epilepsy started and see numerous activation points.    See chart below.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:02:55 PM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2019, 04:48:25 PM »
       Here's another boy who died young from epilepsy, Prince John George, son of King George V.    The boy was born July 12, 1905, at York Cottage, Sandringham, England and died January 18, 1919, 5:30 pm, at Wood Farm, Sandringham.
      Here is an excerpt from his autobiography...."As John's seizures intensified (Bill later wrote) "we [dared] not let him be with his brothers and sister, because it upsets them so much, with the attacks getting so bad and coming so often."   Biographer Denis Judd believes that "[John]'s seclusion and 'abnormality' must have been disturbing to his brothers and sister", as he had been "a friendly, outgoing little boy, much loved by his brothers and sister, a sort of mascot for the family".  He spent Christmas Day 1918 with his family at Sandringham House but was driven back to Wood Farm at night.
     On 18 January 1919, after a severe seizure, John died in his sleep at Wood Farm at 5:30 p.m."   He was just 13 and a half years old.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 05:42:25 PM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 05:25:24 PM »
From a Systems' Approach perspective of Jyotisha, Greg had a weak Jupiter ("exaggerated...movements") in the 1st, a weak Mercury (epilepsy--V.K. Choudhry) in the 1st, a weak Moon (neurological disorders, epilepsy--V.K. Choudhry), and a weak Mars (head) in the 12th.

http://yournetastrologer.com/ma_planets.htm

I'm wondering if he had some significant issues concerning his mother when he was 15, and whether or not he was "feeling stuck" at that time in his life.
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 07:05:16 PM »
...also am wondering if Greg had some type of head injury or injuries as a child or young teen.  I had a sister-in-law who had epilepsy which resulted from a diving accident to her head when she was in college...

Do you know about any of this, Robynne?

"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Robynne

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 10:31:59 PM »
Thanks Halina and Jim,

Will be good to come back to this thread to study.

Jim, I feel its good to look at his chart from a Vedic perspective too, it adds another layer.
As I met Greg when he was 17, two years after the seizures started, I can only pass on what he told me.

...also am wondering if Greg had some type of head injury or injuries as a child or young teen.  I had a sister-in-law who had epilepsy which resulted from a diving accident to her head when she was in college...

Yes, around age 12 -13 he had a pushbike accident where he flipped his bike and went over the handlebars and there was a bit of a head injury.

I'm wondering if he had some significant issues concerning his mother when he was 15, and whether or not he was "feeling stuck" at that time in his life.

To my knowledge he didn't have any problems with his mother, not that he mentioned, but due to his seizures she was a bit overprotective. He also had to give up boxing and scuba diving for safety reasons which he found quite frustrating.

Halina: Neptune may represent drug use here as well, quite a lot of recreational drugs used at that time as well as the ones prescribed for epilepsy.

:)

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 10:44:33 PM by Robynne »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2019, 03:37:35 PM »
Thanks Robynne, boxing and a bicycle accident are surely not good for one's brain.  And an overprotective mother could indeed make a young teen feel stuck at times...

Offline Robynne

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2019, 09:29:18 PM »
True Jim.

Halina; I just thought of another thing Neptune can symbolise. People with Epilepsy often have an aura, pre seizure. It can take the form of a distinct smell, visual image, or sometimes sound, but for each person it is often their precursor and warning signal that a seizure is coming on. It can also take the form of an hallucination.

Offline Halina

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2019, 07:08:31 AM »
Interestin Robynne, yes, hallucinations are ruled by Neptune.  Dr Cornell says...."afflictions to Neptune or Mercury;  Uranus in Libra and afflicting Merc or Neptune; the 3rd decan of Aquarius on the Asc;.......Mild forms of hallucination such as 'Imagining Things' are a Neptune and Pisces condition, and also Mercury is usually afflicted by Neptune."
       The asteroid for hallucinations is Oliversacks, named after the man who studied them.
Ebertin on Uranus-Neptune....."growth of subconscious powers....mystics, mediums.....spiriitual cognition & understanding, psychics."
Greg has Mars, ruler 3, the mind = Venus, emotions= midpoint Uranus/Neptune.    Uranus rules his 1st House which contains Uranus.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 08:02:51 AM by Halina »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2019, 10:00:48 PM »
Thanks Halina;

In the early days Greg's warning of an impending seizure was a smell like burnt toast, followed by a deja vu feeling.

He also relayed that while he was still at school, he remembered sitting on the school steps and watching the school bus pull up to the kerb. He then watched himself hop off of the bus and walk towards himself. Next he remembers of that incident, was waking up in hospital.

I guess there is still a lot about consciousness that we don't understand yet...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 12:56:03 AM by Robynne »

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2019, 06:08:43 PM »
solution for epilepsy = manganese( jupiter)