Author Topic: Regio chart help, please  (Read 3010 times)

Offline Stacy

Regio chart help, please
« on: July 21, 2019, 09:35:05 AM »
Hi Forum,

Could someone pull up the REGIO. chart for July 20, 2019, 11:42 PM, Yucaipa, CA for me? I can't access my astrology software without upgrading to be compatible with my newer laptop and I would like to compare the Vedic prasna chart with Western horary and see if the outcome to my question is similar, I am not seeing the option on ASTRO,com; will check again.  Is it offered?

FYI, my question was will I be approved for the facility I toured and applied to a few weeks ago (or will it be the 2nd I have not yet toured but would be Plan B)?

thanks,
Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Halina

Re: Regio chart help, please
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 04:19:13 PM »
       I believe REGIO means REGIOMANTUS HOUSE SYSTEM.     If you Google...."Regio in horary" you will see examples of people who changed their House system to REGIO and were able to answer their question better.    Below is your REGIO chart for your question.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2019, 06:42:05 AM »
Yes, thank you Halina for the chart I requested.

I know REGIO means [what you typed out] but my arthritis is really acting up so I didn't type the whole word figuring that most people knew what I meant :).
It's not what I had expected/hoped for but I am definitely not proficient in Horary and no longer have my books, but a benefic in 4 looks good and with the Moon r. IC clearly we have a good chart.  VE trine MO looks good, too.
Aries on the ASC sounds like a fast decision/relocation but that's all I can tell from my initial observation.
Moon -- the whole reason for this chart/question in the 12 th house of loss, or simply too early for an answer by degree and cj Neptune Rx?
A nice GFT involving the ASC ruler, how relevant though?
Sun-Merc Rx opp N Mars-Sat not the best along with Mars opp N Sun-Ve, et al.
NN cj 4th looks good though so many retrograde planets are confirming the delays, second-guessing, confusion (Neptune cj Mo) which I understand is going on.
My N Vtx. @ 08 Cancer (cj Horary IC) relevant?
Not sure how much natal chart inter-aspects comes into play when interpreting Horary.
Prasna chart (Vedic horary) showed Jupiter in h. 4 but my question was quite specific: would I be accepted into the facility (or is success to a subsequent facility)?

Thanks again. It has the potential to make/break the quality of life I will enjoy for the duration. It's complicated.
Stacy
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 07:18:47 AM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Halina

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 08:31:32 AM »
          12th House also represents nursing care facility so Moon-Nept there represents nurturing, sympathetic care trine Sun 4th, your new home - Venus,r2, self-worth.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 08:35:36 AM by Halina »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 09:58:06 AM »
Nice additional info; thanks.

I don't know how specific any chart can be frankly, but I just know a relocation--and westerly (confirmed by this chart) will happen, and soon, My question was: is it the 1st choice facility I toured a few weeks ago vs. a new one I have not toured yet but only called on?

* Since this post I have reason to believe it will happen---but maybe a little later than I had hoped. People can be so philosophical about waiting on this matter and others but when one has literally no family, friends, support system, assets, quality of life, health, etc, it's easy to say and not so easy to endure.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 07:58:29 AM by Stacy »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 02:30:02 AM »
To be honest Stacy, I only know the very basics of horary, but like Halina, think that the NN cj Venus trine Moon-Neptune would bode well for a peaceful, harmonious, friendly environment. But the chart suggests there might be more family moral support than you realise?  I'm liking the feel of that trine.

;D
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Stacy

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 07:05:09 AM »
Yes R, agreed---but will I get it?
The numerous retrograde planets and chart ruler inconjunct Moon suggest the obvious month-long delay and something going on behind the scenes ( Neptune; 12th), but all else seems to suggest YES.
Mercury Rx opp N Mars--my anxiety over this has been so severe I wound up in ER a few weeks ago. This move has the potential to really give quality of life I just haven't had in years; makes me want to stick around a bit (this facility has so many amenities--city within a city. and so much more!).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 07:08:02 AM by Stacy »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 01:24:09 AM »
FYI, my question was will I be approved for the facility I toured and applied to a few weeks ago (or will it be the 2nd I have not yet toured but would be Plan B)?

Stacy, I think the question itself might be a bit ambiguous, requiring a yes and a no either way. Saturn on the South Node wants a concrete answer and yet its retrograde, suggesting the delay.

Apart from asking if you will be approved for the facility, have you actually visualised the type of living environment you want? Like actually itemised what it is you would require or need? Or visually created a picture?

Sorry your anxiety went into overdrive, have been there enough to know its not a nice place/state to be in. All the best...
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Stacy

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 07:04:33 AM »
Yes, of course Robynne--that's how I manifested this facility in the first place: visualization. Yet sadly didn't find it until Mercury S Rx like the next day!  And I knew there would be delays and such, but not a whole month's worth or more. This is a very Saturnian establishment, cautious and by-the-book. Clearly, the Saturn cluster cj MC refers to them but at least is sextile Moon-Neptune. This chart is amazingly appropriate for my question!

So you make very good points about that effect in this chart. Perhaps I need to get quiet and ask again but this time for the timing of WHEN it will happen. Do you know of any site where I can draw up Regio. charts? Not Astrodienst? I noticed another post where the forumite used an Event chart. Does anyone know the accuracy of such a chart for Horary purposes?

All my psychic readers say it will happen--just glitches and delays from their end; someone dropping the ball. etc. Quite literally a new Medium told me Saturday I would likely get this if I really want it and don't dissipate my energies by looking at several other places, etc. She said this but probably later than I want, like in early Sept.  I started to dismiss her because most other readers said by August. However, that's only a matter of weeks and not bad as far as predictions go. Anyway. yesterday my social worker just called and found out a bit more info. from this facility and they said likely mid-Sept they would be admitting residents under this waiver program I am on. So that's them being cautious at the far end so it may be sooner am thinking but it ain't over till it's over; not a done deal till it's done though I have been visualizing like crazy! Picturing me on the grounds and hanging my pictures on the walls of my room and best of all taking care of the little animals they have onsite as rescued residents :).   Maybe the Moon-Neptune in h. 12 influence. 

There are 2 other options as plans B and C if I want to pursue them, so that's what the psychics meant about dissipating my intent --this is where i want to be and if I move to the other places i will be moving every 2-3 months and I want this place to be my final home, 'this or something better' ;).

Thanks for participating R!
Stacy
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 07:21:23 AM by Stacy »