Author Topic: Will Charles Leclerc win tomorrow Austrian Grand Prix 2019?  (Read 2372 times)

Offline fensi88

Ferrari's Charles Leclerc took pole position for the Austrian Grand Prix as world champion Lewis Hamilton was hit with a three-place grid penalty. (The Mercedes driver was subsequently penalised for "unnecessarily impeding" Alfa Romeo's Kimi Raikkonen.)

I would like Charles Leclerc to win tomorrow, so I ask this question:

Will Charles Leclerc win tomorrow Austrian Grand Prix 2019?

Here is data for the  chart for my question:

29 Jun 2019    TZ = -2.0      8.5600 P.M.   20e29    44n48  ASC=16Cap28

As I am Leclerc fan he is represented with 1st house ruler Saturn rx. Unfortunately it is  in same degree as South Node that means the situation is out of his hands (legs !). This is strong testimony that Leclerc will not win.
What do you think?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 11:21:57 AM by fensi88 »

Offline fensi88

Re: Will Charles Leclerc win tomorrow Austrian Grand Prix 2019?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 07:08:57 AM »
Max Verstappen has claimed victory in the Austrian GP after a late overtake on Charles Leclerc in an epic, topsy-turvy race at the Red Bull Ring.

However, Verstappen's pass on the Ferrari is under investigation by stewards after the two cars made contact at Turn Three with three laps to go.

Offline fensi88

Re: Will Charles Leclerc win tomorrow Austrian Grand Prix 2019?
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 08:51:02 PM »
My prediction was right. Charles Leclerc did not win.

Max Verstappen has kept his Austrian Grand Prix victory after stewards decided no further action was necessary over his contact with Ferrari Formula 1 driver Charles Leclerc.