Author Topic: Uranus sq Saturn--and revenge  (Read 118 times)

Offline Stacy

Uranus sq Saturn--and revenge
« on: September 18, 2019, 06:40:01 AM »
Well Forum,

Time for those who want revenge to get in line. This seems to be my only really challenging aspect now but it's enough.

Yesterday I was "fired" from hospice and my medical  clinic where I get all my care over the past 5-6 months. And just when I was diagnosed with a rare bacteria by their Infectious Disease MD--the only one in the area. He wants to do an ultra sound and RX a med for the rest of my life to avoid CDIFF a deadly and contagious condition I have had twice. BUT yesterday the medical facility cancelled all my tests and appts booked for Sept: Echo cardiogram, malignant skin cancer biopsies/treatment, pain MD and monthly meds I have been on since 2006.

TR Moon in Taurus opposed N Neptune from house 6 to 12 and today crosses my DESC. I have a few tricks up my sleeve for survival, but really what's the point? If I am not accepted into that other facility (Which I posted about in length on another thread) then really what's the point?

Is this my karma for being an advocate??

--Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Daleth

Re: Uranus sq Saturn--and revenge
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 12:54:47 PM »
I'm so sorry. Do you have a lawyer? And have you called that disability rights organization I linked to the other day?

Offline pdw

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 01:14:38 PM »
Well that is just awful, Stacy. I'm so sorry this happened. Is there an appeal process for this decision?

Sure does seem like life is burdening you with so much right now. Adding Saturn emphasis in your chart, your SP Moon is conjunct natal Saturn (need for a turning point) and transiting Saturn, sextile your natal Neptune, is turning direct tomorrow. I hope its direct movement reflects the sextile and your efforts meeting with material opportunity and relief.     

Thanks for the instructive example: Have to admit I wouldn’t have picked yesterday to trigger such chaos/disruption from your T Uranus-N Saturn square...but now I see this happened in the window of the Pisces Full Moon, across your 4th-10th Houses, that squared your natal Moon and triggered the midpoint of the T Uranus-N Saturn square. To me, that's strong potential to surface the square tension and illuminate personal difficulty, especially with exacting T Mars, in Virgo, also triggering the midpoint.   

All the best & hang in there.

Offline Robynne

• Sun-Chiron-Moon-Jupiter Pisces. Still surviving!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 11:45:45 PM »
No vengeful feelings here Stacy, but it can be horrible when you get in that mindset that people have given up on you, or don't want you around, and yet I think we can all fall into that pocket of thinking at times. Not nice.

Just for the immediate moment wishing you all the best, and that from my experience its sometimes that when you get to that low point, its just before things turn a corner, (although its extremely hard to see sometimes).. so hang in there.

Sending good vibes.
Be kind if you can. It never hurts anyone, and just might make someones day!

Offline Stacy

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 06:48:55 AM »
Daleth: Oh so insanely busy I literally keep forgetting and then the  day is over. You cal and then they call back in a few days is how it works.

pdw: Yes that Pisces FM squared my own exactly, usually a square or any hard or soft aspect, frankly, will trigger a relocation. Instead, was in ER for anxiety attack and CAT SCAN blood tests which show my CML Leukemia progressing fairly rapidly towards 100. It was 7, 15.5,26.3 and now 40.  Appropriate for 6/12 house hard transits.

T.U., Robynne:  It's human nature, sadly. I have been an activist/advocate for decades--all that Aqu and Uranian-MC ya know ;).   It does attract enemies...Yet, I don't feel I could change a thing except maybe try for more Sun-Ve affect while I am changing the world. lol.

Best,
Stace
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:38:09 AM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.