Author Topic: WHAT DECISION WILL THE BOARD ARRIVE AT REGARDING FINANCIAL PROGRAM?  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Stacy

Re: WHAT DECISION WILL THE BOARD ARRIVE AT REGARDING FINANCIAL PROGRAM?
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2019, 10:30:58 PM »
Halina--the list you provided of services which facilities must provide:  not 1 is done correctly, promptly, efficiently where I currently live.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline pdw

« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2019, 02:08:34 AM »
So sorry, Stacy - my (deleted) post was hurtful and I regret it. Please forgive my lapse into unhelpful post territory.   

Sending good vibes & crossed fingers for a decision in your favor.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2019, 02:47:22 AM »
thank you, pdw.
Classy, as usual.

Am obviously extra sensitive at this really difficult phase of life as I wait for results which will have a strong bearing on my future. I was too rattled in general to appreciate your astrology work which was accurate, of course. Am just not in a good place, literally and otherwise,

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2019, 07:11:08 AM »
If any of you feel inclined to send good thoughts or pray, the Board meets today for their quarterly financial meeting and will discuss implementing my Waiver program or not.

T.U....

Stacy

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2019, 08:40:12 PM »
Hello Stace:

You have the Moon at 23-Sagittarius ruling the 9th...the Moon is domestic situations, of course; and the 9th is "news coming from others."

Short-Term, I would watch the current Virgo stellium (Sun-Mercury-Venus-Mars) moving towards a square to your natal Moon...finishing on September 25th.

Medium-Term, I would watch for Tr. Jupiter conjunct your Moon...October 27th.

The above look very good!

However, today, as I write this, I'm noticing Sun-Mars conjunction PRECISELY on your Pluto!!...anger at MAX levels!

Regards,
Dean B.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 08:43:44 PM by Dean Bensics »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2019, 03:42:13 PM »
Well that's about 99% over: today was told they have in their by-laws to not accept people under 65 (am 57) though they knew my age all along. Either they dropped the ball big time, or it's their way of not admitting me legally. There were a few others and if they didn't care to admit them this is one way to get out of rejecting people they don't like but without a good reason.

Truly I will never know why my hopes were led on for over 2 months and no one bothered to catch the age factor prior to now. I was told I can write a letter to the Board Pres in care of local director and she will forward it, but really dunno...this whole thing has had me crazy because it's such a great facility- 5 Stars easily and where I am now is 1 Star at best. My sis even offered to call on my behalf which was a nice surprise, but really, don't know what good all this will do.

Comes to a close as T Moon squares N Uranus (4th house ruler)...

Stacy

Offline Stacy

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2019, 06:35:16 AM »
This drama is not quit over until I escape my current prison (lol, sort of) and relocate by the end of this transit regarding Housing (early Nov.) which coincides with the unofficial start of my new SR period.  My bday is Feb. 01 but I always feel the new SR around Halloween-Nov 1 each year so start looking at the end of 1 SR year and the start of the next. So probably will post a few TP charts and others to see what else can be seen besides the transits I listed coming up and which Dean points out and confirms, etc.

All I know is this T URANUS square SATURN has been nearly killing me---interesting that SATURN is behind the decision to not admit me to dream home (age 65 issue)...

Stacy

Offline pdw

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2019, 06:43:58 AM »
Darn, that’s a bummer, Stacy – disappointing, and so frustrating that they didn’t see your age or let you know about the by-laws early on.   

How fitting, with the current Virgo emphasis, that a technicality, your age, was the reason for not admitting you…and, looking at your natal chart, maybe the current T Mars triggers to your natal chart (conjunct N Pluto; and inconjunct your N Sun-Venus) reflect the possibility of a difficult or unfavorable outcome. 

Yeah, a letter or phone call to the Board Pres. sounds like a real long shot to me...but you'd at least know you'd done everything possible, if that matters to you at this point. Or, maybe focusing your time and energy on Plan B makes more sense? Take a day or two and you'll know what to do.

For those of us who have been concentrating on circumstances or challenges during this Saturn Retrograde period, I wonder if T Saturn turning direct on September 18, at 13 Capricorn, will reflect a less limiting or restrictive environment, in some way. Sextile your natal 13 Scorpio Neptune, could your hopes be more reachable and your efforts more easily accepted then? 

After so much disappointment with your sister, it's nice to hear she came through with a supportive gesture. Good for her - and I'm glad for you. :)

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2019, 09:17:28 PM »
Hi Stace...is it really their final decision? Can you appeal?

Can you make a call on Friday with Tr. Venus square Tr. Moon in Sagittarius conjunct your Moon?

Regards,
Dean B.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2019, 06:10:48 AM »
Dean--won' t that VE SQ bring more difficulties with th female director who dropped the ball on this and has been getting a little defensive with my sis calling yesterday and my State RN soc. worker also calling on my behalf?

Regardless, I have decided to write a letter to the Board Of Trustee Prez and cabinet while omitting it to this director who we feel might keep the letter and not pass it on to him to cover he mistake. Haven't checked the length of this transit but I can draft a decent emailed letter and send it later today. My excuse for email vs. nice letter will be my arthritis (true) and for the time issue (also true). Apparently they aren't admitting anyone on the waiver program for a month anyway so I have some time to have this by-law overturned by the Board. My big Sis was actually really mad too and wants me to fight this (nicely) and is helping my laying it on thick today when she speaks with the director (hopefully) but that will be a good transit for this.

Thanks for the astrological and otherwise vote of confidence !

Stace

Offline Stacy

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2019, 06:48:49 AM »
  Ok, what am I missing?

9:03 AM Moon goes VOC. I am not liking that Venus sq Moon though.

Wouldn't Sat afternoon be better w/ T Moon trine Uranus which is also natal for me?  By the time they receive it the T Moon will be in my 3rd approaching Aquarius the sign of my 4th. Tues afternoon looks good too     w/ Tr Moon sextile Jupiter just as Moon goes VOC so I should have it completed before that, yes?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Offline Daleth

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2019, 04:51:56 AM »
Well that's about 99% over: today was told they have in their by-laws to not accept people under 65 (am 57) though they knew my age all along.

Is this place a skilled nursing facility (a.k.a. nursing home)? If so, to my knowledge they are not allowed to discriminate based on age: https://www.medicare.gov/what-medicare-covers/what-part-a-covers/skilled-nursing-facility-rights

In other words, even if it does say "no one under 65" in their by-laws, that's illegal and cannot be the basis for refusing you.

Do you have a lawyer or could you use help finding one? There are some who work pro bono (for free) or on contingency (they charge you nothing but take a fraction, usually about 30%, of what you win if you win money).

Offline Stacy

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2019, 07:07:52 AM »
Many thanx, Daleth.
Problem is--if my sugary polite letter request reconsideration doesn't work, how do I bring this up without making enemies? If I get admitted based on this threat they will hold a grudge. Story of my life...

Wrote and sent it during early Cap Moon Sat and nice Tr Moon trine Uranus (also Natal).

Stacy

Offline Stacy

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2019, 03:46:12 PM »
I dunno Daleth--friend expert in this field says it's not discrim. to not allow under 65 as Medicare defines 65 as elderly.

If my health probs are comparable and they are they can easily admit me but have to be fair to all applicants.

Offline Daleth

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2019, 06:59:29 AM »
I dunno Daleth--friend expert in this field says it's not discrim. to not allow under 65 as Medicare defines 65 as elderly.

Who do you believe, your friend or the official US government Medicare website? It says right there that SNF's (nursing homes) are not allowed to discriminate based on age: "SNFs don't have to accept all applicants, but they must comply with Civil Rights laws that don't allow discrimination based on... race, color, national origin, disability, AGE..."
https://www.medicare.gov/what-medicare-covers/what-part-a-covers/skilled-nursing-facility-rights

The federal Department of Health and Human Services has a website set up for people to file complaints against facilities that they think discriminated against them: "If you believe that you have been discriminated against because of your race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex, or religion in programs or activities that HHS directly operates or to which HHS provides federal financial assistance, you may file a complaint..." https://www.hhs.gov/civil-rights/filing-a-complaint/index.html

It might be worth calling this organization to see what they think you should do: https://www.disabilityrightsca.org/