Author Topic: WHAT DECISION WILL THE BOARD ARRIVE AT REGARDING FINANCIAL PROGRAM?  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Stacy

Forum:

I am not using REGIO. houses and this chart is not a Horary though it sounds like it based on the question. It's an Event chart and I am really looking for a delineation of the financial sections. In this chart houses the MC, houses 10/6/2/8  really speak.

What do you think the BOARD will do, accept or implement this new Waiver program which will bring in new residents to their vacant rooms and much-needed income?  I know of at least 5 vacancies and in this business they like to keep all rooms rented out, just like in apts.  Do you see them as open or closed to this new source of revenue?

They are cautious and conservative and slower than slow.  8th house NN looks good.  Mars-MC-Venus trine Sat-SN-Pluto softens the 2nd house blow. URANUS cj Cusp 6 in a GET.  The late degree @ ASC indicates I have done all I can and it's out of my hands, correct? That's Horary talk, but Anaretic degree is standard chart delineation.

I would appreciate any enlightenment !

Thanks
Stacy
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 12:55:02 AM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

Re: WHAT DECISION WILL THE BOARD ARRIVE AT REGARDING FINANCIAL PROGRAM?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 08:17:51 AM »
Awesome Vedic astrologer James Braha answered a follow up question for me just now and feels it looks great until 2:50PM and after that the exact opposite. Using Vedic delineation.  He suggests further analysis to be more certain, so that's where I would like to add in Western (delineation).
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Daleth

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 09:11:28 AM »
How is this an event chart? What is the event that happened at that time?

Offline Stacy

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 11:18:17 AM »
On 8/31/19 there will be a Board Mtg. deciding whether they will accept the Assisted Living Waiver Program and start admitting residents like me. It starts at 1pm-4pm but I have no idea what time the topic will be presented.

Thanks Daleth and for the rectification link.

Stacy
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 03:20:59 PM by Stacy »

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 06:58:05 AM »
Hi Stacey,   For BOARD, I have added KRONOS, to the event chart.....meeting is represented by the 3rd House and ruler.    KRONOS, the board is in the 8th House, a  money or waiver house.....you are represented by asteroid STACEY, in the 7th House, public meeting.
    There are 2 asteroids for PALLIATIVE CARE, namely SAUNDERS and WALD.    Health asteroids, med buildings are given by Hippokrates, Askalaphus, Podalirius, and the 6th House. 
    If the answer is "NO" look to how the asteroid NOT is configured in the chart.....favorably or unfavorably.
You may now study the chart, look at all aspects, Houses, and determine whether you will get the waiver.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 07:24:20 AM »
Thanks, Halina. I appreciate the additional info.

James Braha referred me to Lee Lehman yesterday for an interpretation, her specialty, since I am getting a mixed interpretation.

Asteroid NOT is cj NN in h.s 8--good, right?
NN is trine NEPTUNE (h. 4: end of the matter)
But  "NOT" opposed Saturn-SN-Pluto in h. 2 not so much.
Then we have trines from h. 10 to 2 and sextiles to h. 8.

I just don't know enough about Horary or Event charts to tell which way this will go as it appears it can go either way. That's also what my psychic-medium readers are saying: that this facility is a business though they like to help people and are debating whether the acceptance o f this waiver program will cost them or if they will yield profits.

Stacy
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 07:39:12 AM by Stacy »

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 07:31:17 AM »
        I put all the factors on a 90 degree dial with midpoints to the Board.    See it below.
By the way, I was the one who posted the RECTIFIER LINK, Daleth just corrected a typo error in it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 06:51:51 AM by Halina »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2019, 08:47:42 AM »
Thanx Halina--I have no idea how to interpret 90 degree dials. Not my favorite delineation method and library books all gone years ago.--Stacy

Offline Halina

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2019, 09:20:59 AM »
      O.K. no problem, you can use the first chart.......
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 11:17:10 AM by Halina »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2019, 08:47:00 AM »
Meant to post this here and not in Horary.

Had I looked at my N transits a little further down I would have seen:

Tr. JUP cj MOON (completed NOV. 1)
Tr. JUP trine MC (relocation possibility)
Tr. JUP trine URANUS (4th house ruler)
Tr. JUP trine PLUTO (ruler of 1st (relocation possibility); possible windfall)

so it WILL happen, maybe a little later than I wanted/expected...

Offline Daleth

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2019, 10:03:43 AM »
On 8/31/19 there will be a Board Mtg. deciding whether they will accept the Assisted Living Waiver Program and start admitting residents like me. It starts at 1pm-4pm but I have no idea what time the topic will be presented.

Ok, so my understanding is, you can't use an event chart to answer a horary question. The event chart tells you how the event will unfold (e.g. is it a good time to start a new business, to get married, to schedule surgery or a job interview, etc.). In an event chart for something like this board meeting, there is no house or planet that represents you.

If you want the answer to a yes-no question, you do a horary chart. Not an event chart.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2019, 04:44:59 PM »
Yes, Daleth, so I asked what decision forumites thought the Board would come to based on that event chart I attached. Anyway, I appreciate your responsiveness to this seemingly never-ending dilemma !

If I had other options ATM, or if life had some quality then this issue would not be so critical...

You are most kind. With much gratitude,
Stacy

Offline Dean Bensics

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2019, 07:35:42 PM »
Hello Stace:

As a rule, I try not to jump in on horary questions as I'm not an expert in this field and thus don't feel comfortable giving absolute YES or NO responses.

Then, when there are multiple questions with different dates and conflicting positive/negative potentials it all becomes a mess.

Therefore, I prefer to stick with the natal chart.

These four upcoming transits that you posted above look very promising. I would be confident if these were mine.

Regards,
Dean B.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 12:34:55 AM »
Hi Dean.

So many charts to consider: transits to natal; LRs, TPs, horary, event (and others I have not yet examined)--it is indeed very muddled and mixed no matter one's skill level or area of expertise. So, i can appreciate sticking to the basics which are not unclear and will come to pass, except for the one nagging question:

Will it be the fabulous facility I toured, or Plan B, a facility I have not yet toured and however much might suffice can't possibly have the amenities as Plan A? I am simply going nuts with the waiting and wondering on that one (literally" a trip to the ER from anxiety; bloody nails and cuticles from chewing; painful intestines from binging) And several psychic readers have suggested it can be Plan A (if I continue to visualize it happening and focus on a miracle), but then Spirit keeps saying "look at that Plan B though".

This Neptunian dilemma is hard on someone who hates surprises and needs to know especially as my upcoming Saturn return suggest the worsening of my overall condition and need for some quality of life.

So, thank you much Deano ;).
Stace

« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 12:57:52 AM by Stacy »

Offline Daleth

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 04:54:32 AM »

If I had other options ATM, or if life had some quality then this issue would not be so critical...

Non-astrological questions: are you getting all the support you need in terms of insurance (e.g., assuming you're in the US, are you on Medicare and/or Medicaid), income (e.g. are you disabled and if so have you gotten on SSDI/Social Security Disability), and home health aides? If I may ask, how old are you?