Author Topic: WHAT DECISION WILL THE BOARD ARRIVE AT REGARDING FINANCIAL PROGRAM?  (Read 10880 times)

Offline Stacy

Re: WHAT DECISION WILL THE BOARD ARRIVE AT REGARDING FINANCIAL PROGRAM?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2019, 06:18:37 AM »
Yes, thank you Halina--I believe that angular T-square looks bad for me (does it matter my exact spelling is STACY ?) however in a mutable sign there is some flexibility, not set in stone.
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Halina

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2019, 08:05:01 AM »
Hi Stacy/Stacey, no spelling does not matter.    You are represented by the 7th House, while the BOARD is reprsented by the 1st and 8th Houses.
There are 3 Final Dispositors, Jupiter Sag, 1st, r1st; Neptune, 4th, r4th quindecile Mercury, r7, r10;  Saturn, 2nd, r2nd trine debiltated Venus in 10th, r7.
      Stacey, appropriate for you, in Gemini, denoting your natal stellium there.
The 3rd Chart is your current Age Harmonic chart age 57.5782 years on Aug 31, 2019, 1pm.   CLosest aspect is Kron, the board in the 8th opposition Sun, ruler 8, in the 2nd of money.    Stacey-Wald, 8th House, is square the MC.  NOT squares Sun, but Jupiter and Neptune add softening compassion.. So the big question is.....will the squares and opposition play out in your favor, or not?   We'll know for sure on August 31.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 09:20:06 AM by Halina »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2019, 10:32:29 AM »
Halina:

Thank you for your work on this chart. It sounds in keeping with the comments from Vedic astrologer James Braha who said it looks good until 1:50pm and the exact opposite afterwards.

I don't know the timing of their agenda if the waiver presentation will be right away or towards the end of the meeting, and this is on a Sat. so I am under the impression it could be after Labor Day before I know the outcome. Argh !! 

We shall see...
Stacy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Halina

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2019, 03:34:25 PM »
Stacey,  suppose 10 of you are applying for this waiver......and the funds are limited....would they, say, give it to the 3 people most in need of it, and the rest would have to fend for themselves, as the 7 left are financially more fit, healthy, more mobile, and have some pension coming in from retirement???
      The squares and oppositions sure show your difficulty with the board.    I googled the California Assisted Living Waiver to find out eligibilit and got:
Overview

Participants in the ALW have access to the following services:

Assisted Living Services: The following is a list of some of the services that must be provided to ALW participants.  These services may be provided in an RCFE, or by a licensed Home Health Agency to residents in public housing.

Assisting in developing and updating an individualized care plan for each resident
Personal care and assistance with activities of daily living
Laundry
Housekeeping
Maintenance of the facility
Providing intermittent skilled nursing care
Meals and snacks
Providing assistance with self-administration of medications
Providing or coordinating transportation
Providing recreational activities
Providing social services
Care Coordination: These services include identifying, organizing, coordinating and monitoring services needed by participants.

Nursing Facility Transition Care Coordination: These services help transition participants from a nursing home to the community.

Eligibility

Participants must be eligible for full-scope, no share-of-cost Medi-Cal benefits and require a nursing facility level of care. The latter requirement is key to eligibility because the program is designed to serve people who would otherwise need nursing home care. Contracted Care Coordination Agencies use a standardized assessment tool to determine the clients need for nursing home level of care. The project serves people age 21 and older.

People living in other counties can receive services if they are otherwise qualified, willing to relocate to one of the participating counties, and work with an enrolled care coordination agency.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 03:44:05 PM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2019, 03:51:32 PM »
Stacey,  I take it you took a screening test like this one:
     https://www.huntingtonhospital.org/documents/Senior-Care-Network/ALW-Pre-Screening-Tool.pdf
Then you went on a waiting list, were finally called to appear on Aug 31 for determination whether you would be accepted?
    Would you say you meet all requirement and are eligible?   Or do they only pick the people most in need?

Offline Stacy

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2019, 09:08:14 AM »
Hi Stacy/Stacey, no spelling does not matter.    You are represented by the 7th House, while the BOARD is reprsented by the 1st and 8th Houses.
There are 3 Final Dispositors, Jupiter Sag, 1st, r1st; Neptune, 4th, r4th quindecile Mercury, r7, r10;  Saturn, 2nd, r2nd trine debiltated Venus in 10th, r7.
      Stacey, appropriate for you, in Gemini, denoting your natal stellium there.
The 3rd Chart is your current Age Harmonic chart age 57.5782 years on Aug 31, 2019, 1pm.   CLosest aspect is Kron, the board in the 8th opposition Sun, ruler 8, in the 2nd of money.    Stacey-Wald, 8th House, is square the MC.  NOT squares Sun, but Jupiter and Neptune add softening compassion.. So the big question is.....will the squares and opposition play out in your favor, or not?   We'll know for sure on August 31.

I believe my 2 LRs listed under Horary section indicate relocating as does my Minor TP which expires early Oct.  Question is: WHICH ALF? #1 or #2??

Offline Robynne

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2019, 11:23:23 PM »
Stacy,

I have no idea how to answer your question, am just not skilled enough.

But after reading all you have written, it sounds like your core underlying concern is about quality of life?
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Stacy

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2019, 06:12:51 AM »
Yes, Robynne.

Offline Daleth

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2019, 12:08:21 PM »
Hi Stacy, I'm sorry things are so tough for you.

I do have a question: if you have multiple melanomas and also leukemia, you probably qualify for hospice, right? Have you looked into that? You might be able to move into a really nice hospice, fully funded by Medicare and/or MediCal/Medicaid.

Just thinking laterally, looking for alternatives in case there is more delay or problems with the board.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2019, 01:35:52 PM »
Daleth--

Would love to know where these really nice hospices are !!  I know of no stand-alone hospices. They all come to you where you love.

I have been on hospice for most of the past 10 months--and boy are they greedy and pathetic. The majority should not be providing hospice. It's a whole new scam. I could write a book...

Stacy

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2019, 12:58:21 PM »
Stacy   I do not know where you live, but in the semi-small town that I live on the east coast of Florida, we have a stand alone hospice.  It is just east of the hospital.  I don't remember how many beds they have, but I am sure during the season, which is november thru april, I am sure that there are people waiting to get in the stand alone hospice. I have visited the hospice house a number of times,v and it is very nice-I would have no problem putting myself or a relative in there.  Good Luck   AMY

Offline Stacy

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2019, 02:34:04 PM »
amy:
We don't have stand-alones [hospices] here, to my knowledge.

pdw:I have no doubt this Scorpio Rising's various requests for help appeared frantic (most definitely !) or obsessed. And I would bet my meager moving van savings acct that anyone on this forum--or planet, for that matter, would be just as "frantic/obsessed" if walking in my exact pair of shoes and thrashing about looking for the 'right' type of chart for answers.

BTW, not too concerned with this Board's decision to hold a semi-annual financial meeting over a long holiday weekend when they can be comfortable and BBQ, something they are famous for holding there at least every week.

Stacy

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 05:25:40 PM by Stacy »

Offline Daleth

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2019, 06:18:32 PM »
Daleth--

Would love to know where these really nice hospices are !!  I know of no stand-alone hospices. They all come to you where you love.

Have you googled residential hospice + the name of your county? I of course don't know what county you're in, but here's one in the LA area:
https://hospiceoforange.com/kaplan-residence/

Offline Stacy

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2019, 10:25:40 PM »
Thanx, Daleth.

Am a few hours from L.A. but will contact them and see if there is anything in the county I want to move to . My computer has been hacked constantly since May so am careful with certain info.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2019, 10:30:58 PM »
Halina--the list you provided of services which facilities must provide:  not 1 is done correctly, promptly, efficiently where I currently live.

Stacy