Author Topic: Free Online Rectification Program  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Halina

Re: Free Online Rectification Program
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2019, 05:00:54 PM »
Hi PDW & Pamela,  I would try experimenting on people with a lot of events you can get from wiki.   Especially make sure their father and mother have passed on, make sure they married, maybe divorced, make sure they had at least 2 kids.    Find the date when they were seriously sick.
       I did this with Jackie Kennedy as she satisfied all these events and so there were lots and lots of events.    So for example, we would avoid doing Marilyn Monroe, she never had kids, so there's two events eliminated right away.....we don't know who her father was or if he died, so there's a 3rd event eliminated.
       As I said, repeat doing Jackie Kennedy.....you should not get a negative response if you are doing things correctly.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2019, 10:56:48 PM »
Halina, had to retry as I'm really curious now if this program actually works.

This time I gave birth time a +4 hour leeway, and also added grandparents deaths, not just my own immediate family events.

So, okay, firstly the page that asks you to describe which ascendant you felt fit the best, (there were four, Sagittarius to Pisces) had bad quality descriptions in my opinion. I felt I fit a Pisces Ascendant more than my Aquarian one (possibly coloured by Sun and Moon in Pisces).

It came up with a birth time of 5:45 am instead of 4:17 am, and gave an Ascendant of 1' Pisces instead of 13' Aquarius. Just simply not true.

I do respect your opinion here Halina, but the stats just don't stack up..

Okay, going back to test out on family members charts...

(Just checked my oldest daughters time, it came up with a time of 21:30 instead of 22:22, again, simply not true as the midwife called the time out when she was born, I was there).

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:58:55 PM by Robynne »
Be kind if possible. It never hurts anyone, and just might make someones day!

Offline Halina

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2019, 05:47:41 AM »
Hi Robynne, appreciate your hard work on test-proofing the rectifier.    For your own chart, please recheck that the time zone is correct as the  hour difference 'tween your time and the rectifiers seems to indicate a zone area erroor for New Zealand.
      Re your eldest daughter again recheck zone for that city in Australia.....actually not a bad rectification for a start which you could refine with more fine tuning.
      The Zone for New Zealand should read "-12:00 NZT".    If daughter born  in summer, should be NZSummerTime.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 05:51:58 AM by Halina »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2019, 11:28:55 PM »
Thanks Halina;

I tried again with only the +10 from the drop down menu, which is the minimum variable allowed, and it came up with a time of 4:07 instead of 4:17 and 2 degrees difference in the natal Ascendant.

That's 3 different answers now. But closer.

I do have a number of births and deaths in very close time proximity, so will think on that.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 11:31:59 PM by Robynne »
Be kind if possible. It never hurts anyone, and just might make someones day!

Offline Antonio

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2019, 06:02:44 AM »
Author's name: Vitaly Krivodub

From his Forum:
https://astro-app.net/apps-af.php?lang=RU&t=4&page=1

Hi Vitaliy,

I am just curious how do you come up with the possible events that appear in the question section? Is there any book or list that you can recommend for me to read? I really appreciate your response, thank you in advance! (Kali)

Vitaliy
Kali, see http://astrology.org.ua/cpt.htm
This very bad translation of my Russian-language book.
The chapter 15 contains information about events that appear in the question section.

"You can download this book as self-extracting file cpt5, containing its complete text in the format Microsoft Word (522 Kb)."

"Save the file on the hard disk and extract it. The Complex Prediction Technique folder containing the Fonts and Text catalogues and also the Readme file will be created. Begin from reading of the help file and execute the recommendations stated there."

The book was translated to English by Volodimir Belya. I tested the .exe file and it is virus free and safe to run. No intention to read it myself. I'm ok with the past... The World urgently needs a program to rectify the future!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 06:43:13 AM by Antonio »

Offline Daleth

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2019, 10:05:13 AM »
Strange. I know my birth time is accurate and have evidence on my birth card, 4:17 am.

Entered all data correctly, included main events; marriage, childrens birth's, deaths.

The note said:

Rectification failed. Reported events in most cases do not meet the chart.

??????

Will check out some more...

Same result here. I tried several different charts for which I have birth data that would be rated A on Astrodatabank. They all got that same error message. So I would say, it doesn't work. In any case it's certainly not reliable (when it's right, it may be due to the principle that even a broken clock is right twice a day).

Offline Daleth

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2019, 10:06:27 AM »
And I don't understand why the lists of events given differed for me and my sister.  Surely the same events should be used?!  I don't get it.

I would guess it chose events based on tendencies it saw in each chart. The events it chose for my mom were mostly completely off the mark.

Offline Daleth

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2019, 10:07:55 AM »
      RESULTS:  So far 4 people had excellent results.    I suggest the 3 who didn't experiment with it further.     People who got "rectification failed" are obviously doing something wrong. 

Uh, no, Halina. That is a total logic fail. If the program gave an error message when we know we have an exact time or one very close to it, the program is obviously doing something wrong.

Offline Halina

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2019, 06:48:46 AM »
      You may have a point Daleth.    If you don't mind could you test the rectifier on Jackie Kennedy using 10 as interval....program worked for me.....if it doesn't for you....then you might be doing something wrong     I chose J. Kennedy as there are a complete set of dates for all items asked for by the rectifier.

Offline Sune

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2019, 12:13:21 AM »
I tried the program - it could not rectify my time of birth as there were not enough of the events the program wanted.
As I am on this site I am an astrologer - to me this program is worthless.

Offline Halina

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2019, 05:37:08 AM »
Sune, the program doesn't work for your chart because you don't have the events asked for.   However, many people without birthtime, have a huge number of events that can be found in wikipedia.....case in point, Jackie Kennedy has all the events requested by the rectier program.....so her birth time can be checked with the rectifier as can numerous other famous people.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2019, 06:37:54 AM »
Haven't had time to use my siblings' charts but because of some of the results posted here I am wondering why mine was so accurate. Later today will see what other results I get.--Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Halina

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2019, 06:40:07 AM »
      Yours was so accurate, 'cuz you filled in ALL THE EVENT BLANKS.....some people didn't have enough events for accuracy.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2019, 09:12:36 AM »
Actually, going off memory here Halina, I think I filled in about 12 events on the bottom section.
I didn't have enough life events to fill in each category either. But I did know the exact dates of those I did select.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Daleth

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2019, 12:03:12 PM »
      You may have a point Daleth.    If you don't mind could you test the rectifier on Jackie Kennedy using 10 as interval....program worked for me.....if it doesn't for you....then you might be doing something wrong     I chose J. Kennedy as there are a complete set of dates for all items asked for by the rectifier.

No, see, here's the thing: if the program works for some people with known, correct birth times, but it does not work for other people who also have known, correct birth times, then the program does not work.

It's as simple as that.

We're not "doing something wrong." We are entering the dates of the events that it asks about, providing the birthdate and place, and giving the program a range of birth times on either side of the correct time... but the program is telling us no chart for any time in that range matches the event dates, and thus the person must not have been born in that time range.

So the program is wrong.

I'm not sure why you're so convinced that the program is right that you're literally telling people who entered the birth data and life-event dates of their own children (whose birth time they obviously know) that they must have gotten something wrong. Why are you so strongly attached to believing that this program works? Did you design the program? I'm just struggling to understand why you are so resistant to criticism of it.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 12:06:19 PM by Daleth »