Author Topic: Halina's Eschemic Stroke  (Read 5245 times)

Offline Halina

Re: Halina's Eschemic Stroke
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2019, 05:23:37 AM »
Thanx Robynne, for you sincere concern.    Glad you overcame your computer problems,    Yes, the monitor determines irregular heart rhythm, telling docs that clots are origiinating in the heart and travelling up to the brain.    I don't think I have irregular heartbeat....but if I do they put me on blood thinners to avoid future clots and strokes.     These people should be thanked for extending people's life span.

Offline Halina

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2019, 05:27:28 AM »
Hi Alice, thank you for time on my charts and their analysis.....i was going to do a DAH chart but didn't get around to it.    Below is your detailed charts.....I have added some asteroids for stroke, etc.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 07:48:17 AM by Halina »

Offline Steven7

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2019, 09:58:38 AM »
 It's always good to beat the Grim Reaper, congrats.
    Lots of people have strokes during surgery, very common these days and may be preventable.
  My friend had a stroke while driving, caused an accident,  stroke wrecked his vision, doesn't drive anymore.

Moon 24 Capricorn in your age harmonic chart ,in July there was an eclipse at 24 Capricorn.

There are some fruits that dissolve  blood clots, Apples and Pineapples due to their enzymes. Only raw foods have enzymes, cooked or heated have none.   Taking Bromelain the enzyme from pineapple works too.
 I don't think you can use  MK-7  a form of Vitamin K if you are on heart meds or blood thinners . Some people are reversing their clogged arteries  with MK-7 and diet.

Offline Halina

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2019, 06:25:12 AM »
Thanx Steven 7,  for noticing the Eclipse at 24 Capricorn and the diet suggestions.    I am wearing a heart monitor for 28 days to check for irregular rhythm.....if I have irregular rhythm I would be put on blood thinners to avoid future strokes.....but while I was in hospital I occasioonaly peaked at the heart monitor above my head and saw no irregular rhythm.    Thanx again.

Offline Steven7

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2019, 01:42:28 PM »
Hopefully your Rhythm is fine but there  are a few things if it's off.

Hawthorn, Taurine Magnesium and Thiamin are good for stabilizing arrhythmia but always check Dr., pharmacist  and do homework  in regards to interaction with meds and conditions.

Offline Halina

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2019, 06:00:59 AM »
Thanx Steven 7

Offline Robynne

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2019, 03:20:29 AM »
Hope you are continuing to do well Halina.

Just noticed your purple 'Lucky Me' by Jupiter cj Asc in the 2nd chart you posted. Made me smile, thats the Spirit!  ;D I think the medical staff must have been on to it, true!

Sometimes its just nice to know you are appreciated too, and You are!  :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 03:22:49 AM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Halina

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2019, 05:17:10 AM »
Thanx Robynne, nice, appreciate your thoughtful comments.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2019, 04:49:01 PM »
Hi Halina,

Sorry I am just now reading this. I have been having a lot of trouble logging on. Just did an update for my computer which seems to have fixed the problem. My mail to the webmaster was even sent back.

Anyway, things just worked fine. Hope you are doing much better now. That sounds like a real challenge. Some of the comments people have made are really interesting. I don't know your birth date. If the stroke was on the left side of the brain I guess it would affect speech. The medicine they gave you sounds really incredible so there must be something in the chart to show that you would benefit from it. Your paramedics (or whatever they are called in Canada) are heroes. Take some B3 and Fish Oil. Take all the B's to give your brain an extra boost.

By now you are probably finished with your harness monitor. Hope things are well.

Can't believe I didn't see this. The website was loading either really slowly or not at all.

Offline Halina

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2019, 09:28:27 AM »
Thanx In Stitches,   finished the monitor which shows no problem with heart beat therefore no new meds.    Stroke affected speech.    Hope you get your computer problems ironed out.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2019, 10:43:16 AM »
Hi Halina, thanks for the update. Glad your heart is ok. Your writing seems fine so hope your speech is as well. Had a situation with my blood sugar where I was talking like I was really drunk during a job interview. I have to take extra precautions before anything stressful. It was very frightening.

My laptop has two different accounts set up for me for this website and only lets me use either of them so I have to erase both. My phone is already denying access again.