Author Topic: Testing! Testing! Your Family Name  (Read 174 times)

Offline Halina

Testing! Testing! Your Family Name
« on: September 13, 2019, 08:12:33 AM »
        I wonder if you would mind testing your family or last name and report back if the asteroid for your family name falls in one of these situations:   for example,
1.  Soccer star Neymar has 2 family names, Silva and Santos, and both these names fall in his 4th House, family of origin.
2.  Male, his family name beginning with Koza is at 15Ta12 conj natal Moo, at 13Ta42.   Moon, rules family of origin.
3.  My sibling's family name begins with Bod... and the asteroid somewhat similar is at 27GE10 conj Jupiter, ruler of her 4th, family name, at 26Ge30.
4.  James Williams, of this forum, has his Moon, ruler 10th, father's name.  11Cm04. conj the asteroid Williams. 15Cn50.
5.  Our son hss his family name beginning Bond...at 27Leo trine Moon, ruler family name, at 23Sg.
6.  Our daughter has familoy name beginning Bod at 27Li48 conj her natal Sun, ruler father's name, at 26Li54.
As you can see there are many close significances and if we find more examples thanks to forumites we would discover a reliable RECTIFYING TOOL for future charts that we are checking for accuracy.
      Use variations of your name if you can't find an exact matching asteroid.    Plug in your family name asteroid and the date you want here for an ephemeris giving the location of the asteroid at your birth.    Have fun and report back.
      Here's the site.   fill in asteroid name and date you want......www.true-node.com/eph1

Offline Robynne

• Sun-Chiron-Moon-Jupiter Pisces. Still surviving!
Re: Testing! Testing! Your Family Name
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 06:52:56 PM »
Hi Halina,

I'm in.

The closest name asteroid to my birth surname is 'Souten', at 24 21 34 Pisces, so widely conjunct natal Jupiter in my 2nd house which is sextile Venus (4).

The asteroid that matches my married name 'Black' is natally at 0 18 57 Sagittarius, placed in the 10th house.

Be kind if you can. It never hurts anyone, and just might make someones day!

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2019, 06:05:59 AM »
Thanx Robyne,   Black being placed in your 10th House signifies your father's family name......a good hit, thanx again.     This resul signifies that your chart is accurate.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 12:50:52 AM »
Thanks Halina,

But Black was my married name, so that would be my husbands surname represented in the 10th.

My daughter has asteroid Black cj natal Neptune ruler of her Pisces 10th though, and that was her maiden name before she married, (her dads name).

There does seem a certain sense of order here, although the pattern is not immediately obvious at first.

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 06:22:47 AM »
Roynne, the french word for "Black" is "Noire" which fits your name exactly.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 01:05:18 AM »
Ta Halina, but you have me born two days earlier on the 23rd here?

Actually, this is quite a big issue for me, can't count the number of times I've swayed back and forth wondering if I should legally revert back to my maiden name, but its a bit of a paperwork nightmare. For some reason I just can't decide so have kept the status quo. Its a bit of an identity issue, something to do with reclaiming myself.

Yes, I did know 'noir' is the French word for black, and also night I think?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 01:08:47 AM by Robynne »