Author Topic: Can you guess: Man with natal Sun-Mars-Pluto conjunction dies of?  (Read 1429 times)

Offline adol33

Yes, you're right. Born July 2, 1921. Sun-Mars-Pluto within 2 degrees.

Raises the question, do our souls choose/setup these events or do the planets somehow turn us into event-magnets?

The Luckiest Unlucky Man

Clifford Johnson was injured at the deadliest nightclub fire in history, at the famous Cocoanut Grove in 1942. He suffered third-degree burns over more than half his body but survived, and was seen as a medical marvel. After hundreds of operations and nearly two years in the hospital, he married his nurse. In an ironic twist of fate, he burned to death in a car crash in 1958.

https://theraptorlab.wordpress.com/2013/06/27/saving-cifford-johnson/

Offline amymaddalozzo

Re: Can you guess: Man with natal Sun-Mars-Pluto conjunction dies of?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 12:22:07 PM »
Nancy Reagon was born  july 6, 1921 an lived to 95 and died of heart failure
My mom was born june 24, 1921 and died  11/02/2009 of a stroke althought she had heart disease.
I REALIZE that the closer the aspect the more important it is, but I do not think that aspects automatically give one a certain fate   amy

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 05:38:35 PM »
Hi Amy,

Nancy Reagan had a Sun-Mars-Pluto-Mercury Rx stellium in Cancer. Guess she had a strong will.I would wonder if she had been gang raped. Hopefully not. Her husband was shot, attempted assassination, however, and never fully recovered. It looks like her parents may have married because her mother got pregnant. Her Father appears to have flown the coop almost immediately. Her parents divorced when she was very young and she had a difficult childhood. Her mother remarried around the time of her Jupiter Return (trines that stellium, maybe represents Republican values) and she seems to gotten along with him.

Did your Father or your Mother's husband suffer some type of violence/fire?

Maybe the energy transfers to the man through the Mars energy.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 05:45:30 PM by In Stitches »

Offline Halina

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 07:28:51 AM »
Hi Robynne,   my father worked nites in a mill and it suffered a gas explostion which totally flattened it and knocked out all windows in a nearby town.
Natallly he has a Merc-Mars-Saturn-Uranus conjunction near his nSun conj 8th cusp.    He was pulled from the burning rubble suffering severe facial  and hand
burns.     Neptune gas aspects Uranus, explosion while his Jupiter aspects gave him luck.    Pluto in aspect allowed him to rise from the ashes like the Phoenix.
Below is his biwheel for the explosion.

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 02:15:16 PM »
My mother had the sun-mars-pluto conjunction in cancer but she never suffered a violent incident or fire.
My Dad was at work when a fired employee came back and shot 2 people.  However, he was not injured.
I personally think that I am more likely to suffer some type of violence due to my 8th house venus being exactly square natal mars.
AMY

Offline bestgranny

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 11:37:12 AM »
my grandson born 9th nov 1991. has sun in scorpio conj mars and pluto, all in 7th house. and his mc is capricorn his asc, is Taurus. born manchester up 5 min past 4 in the afternoon. hope he will be kept safe from fire.

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 07:07:09 AM »
Hi Best Granny, his current triwheel shows that he or a partner may experience a fire event....hopefully nothing serious.   Be careful with cigarettes or cooking oil on a hot stove.    His current triwheel below with asteroids for fire.

Offline Graham

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 11:06:07 PM »
my grandson born 9th nov 1991.......born manchester at 5 min past 4 in the afternoon.

Saturn Return 05:09 to 05:17am ... Manchester, UK ... 11th April 2020.