Author Topic: Michael Bloomberg for President  (Read 3094 times)

Offline Hudson Valley Astrologer

• "First Seek to Understand" Sun-Moon (Pisces-Aries)
    • The Hudson Valley Astrologer
Michael Bloomberg for President
« on: November 24, 2019, 08:43:59 AM »
Forum,

It official. MB announced his run for the Presidency this morning at 10:00 AM.

Anybody think he has an astrologer in his pocket? This is a pretty nice chart for announcing almost anything. He means business.

As nicely timed as the chart is, I see him having trouble connecting to and relating to the public which seems to be true from a pure observational perspective but as well from this chart the astrological perspective buys back certain placements.

Most concerning for Team Bloomberg is the South Node in Cancer which suggests on its own a certain lack of emotion, sensitivity or the capacity to care. And, it is part of a Water Grand Trine that adds to the sense of emotional disconnect, so the message may play well to the tribe and inner circle but find itself drowning in denial where Mercury and Neptune appear to be a bit saturated.

Echoing this sentiment is the Peregrine Sun, ruling the 8th. Another reference to not connecting with the audience. Coming across dry and parched despite all the water. Like dehydrating in the middle of the sea where there is "water water everywhere and not a drop to drink."

If Bloomberg can summon his real passion and love for the country, and convey that message emotionally, while also discussing the nations's finances (which Powell admonished is spiraling out of orbit with debt expanding much faster than GDP and revenues plummeting) then maybe the higher expression of the South Node manifests and the country gets to work for the people (South Node in 6 and the Moon ruling 7) where the Sun rules 8 and the task at hand is for someone to tell the truth about debt, finances, and other peoples money funding insurance and entitlements.

I was dismissing MB until I looked at this event chart. Now I'm not so sure. I think he sees that Trump will not be impeached. And I think he sees that the present field of democrats do not presently have a challenger.

Can he do it? Can he unseat Trump?

Best,

HVA

Offline James Williams

"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline pdw

Re: Michael Bloomberg for President
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 07:04:10 AM »
For me the event chart may reflect conditions surrounding his announcement: with the positive, expansive Sagittarius Sun – searching for new experience as a group leader, in the 11th House – and fueling its sextile to the Scorpio Moon-Mars, in the 9th, suggesting strategic personal confidence to take advantage of a political opportunity, perhaps.  And of course the 1st House Saturn-Pluto, in Capricorn, may reflect his obvious show of formidable personal desire and ambition; strong individual confidence and commitment; and billionaire willingness to spend a massive amount of his own money to become the most powerful, influential leader in the world (Pluto rules the event chart's MC).

I think you put your finger on the question everyone is interested in: How/will his impersonal, data-driven, cerebral personality connect with voters nationwide? I see the event chart's transiting Uranus, in the 3rd, in opposition to Moon-Mars in the 9th, emphasizing this personal dilemma and political tension (referenced by the 3rd-9th Houses) for Bloomberg, and his awareness of the need to address, accommodate, or placate it. And what did he do immediately following his announcement? He renounced his longtime support of the Stop, Question, Frisk policy. Some might call this 'flip flop' pandering, some might call it expedient. However, a natally abundant Aquarian (Bloomberg) - or wildcard, as Dean points out - may be better equipped than most to rationalize contradiction and withstand or ignore uncomfortable feelings caused by it.

I'll be using Bloomberg's natal chart and transits as he campaigns. Hope to check these out more thoroughly later.   

Good to see you back on the Forum, Tim. :)

Offline Steven7

Re: Michael Bloomberg for President
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 10:45:43 AM »

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Michael_Bloomberg
   Same as the Astrodienst  AA

Powerful stellium in Aquarius as James points out But it's in the 8th house of death money taxes and sex.
  Mike is  being  accused of stuff this week that may end his political dreams.
  May Full Moon trined  his ASC and opposed his Uranus.
But it  was a debilitated FM in Scorpio then more recently  Mercury went RX Station at that 27 Scorpio point.

The solar eclipse after  Christmas is at 4 Capricorn that will bite his natal Pluto in Leo from 150 degrees, so  I doubt he survives the transit.