Author Topic: Jupiter at the Aries pt adds to the mix.  (Read 401 times)

Offline Robynne

Jupiter at the Aries pt adds to the mix.
« on: December 03, 2019, 01:57:22 AM »
Hello everyone,

I've not been checking current astrology much recently, but just zipped in to the Astrodienst site to see we now have Jupiter at the Aries point in Capricorn, adding to the energies of the South Node, Venus, Saturn and Pluto also in Capricorn.

For myself, I've already been spending most of the last few weeks visiting hospitals, as my Dad had a stroke, Saturn and Pluto are transiting the 12th house of hospitals. The symbology fits clearly and well.

Does anyone else have any tales of Capricorn's current power rule?

Regards.
Be kind if possible. It never hurts anyone, and just might make someones day!

Offline Halina

Re: Jupiter at the Aries pt adds to the mix.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 08:15:52 AM »
Hi Robynne, do you have the data for your father's stroke.   Hope he is well and recoving....would like to show you his triwheel for the stroke.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 02:57:18 PM »
Thanks for your nice thoughts for my Dad, Halina. I don't have the information for the timing of his stroke, and for privacy and legal reasons would not be able to give that data anyway. Can only speak in generic terms, but really did wonder about others having examples as well.

Offline pdw

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 07:27:03 AM »
Hi Robynne, sorry to hear about your dad and I hope he’s recovering. It’s amazing how astrology can so accurately reflect life sometimes, such as the 12th House Capricorn buildup in your chart reflecting your current reality and focus on illness, hospitals, and your dad (a Capricorn parental axis reference, perhaps).

I recently saw a doctor on TV who might have a similar placement…she was talking about (this Capricorn buildup, I think, and) her belief that hospitals are ‘the most spiritual places’, where we are the ‘most real’ and ‘most honest’ – which sounded very much like 12th House insight, to me, with the benefit of Capricorn enlightenment. 

I don’t have any examples of this Jupiter at AP yet, but in an individual chart that it contacts I would anticipate a significant, decisive, or excessive show of Capricorn ‘grounding’ (practical limits, restraint, necessity), i.e., a very meaningful time, perhaps with a public focus for some. Brought down to earth in Capricorn, so to speak, how may Jupiter work to expand, inflate, or improve our lives by concentrating on Capricorn qualities (organization, determination, patience)? How will circumstances define new aspiration, shape new goals, test our confidence? What may we learn about personal security, fears, and challenges? Just some ideas…

Offline Robynne

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 02:06:40 AM »
Thanks pdw,

I always love to see your insights and the way you phrase things so accurately.

On the more humorous side, Jupiter is in my 11th of forums, and another 12th house reference for me is that the place I now live and have all year, once was a nunnery. A very large statue of Mary, Our Lady of Lourdes looms on the hill above the building. I can do with all the help I can get.

;D

« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 02:10:33 AM by Robynne »