Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Stepping Back' as Senior Royals  (Read 3232 times)

Offline Dean Bensics

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Stepping Back' as Senior Royals
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2020, 01:35:08 AM »
I don't accept that the stories coming out about MM and PH are all gossip.

As they say...where there's smoke there's fire...and wisdom dictates that if you don't want to get burned you should pay attention to the smoke billowing forth from under the door.

There is just too much being written to believe it's all sour grapes or lies for money.

Also, what one might call 'bias' I would call 'perspective'.

For example, I have a Uranus-Pluto conjunction in the 7th square the MC-IC. I've seen my fair share of family disfunction and narcissistic behaviour. These experiences have shaped my perspective and emotional intelligence.

When these behaviours are exhibited in others my attention is piqued. When corresponding astrological archetypes provide confirmation then conclusions are drawn.

This does not make me the final authority on the matter, any more than Oprah is, who after all, was taken in by the predator 'John of God'.

Dean B.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 04:18:06 AM by Dean Bensics »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2020, 02:54:31 AM »
Boy, I've sure missed a lot since the last time I checked this thread.  No email notifications!

Francine, thank you for the link to the tarot reading.  Tarot is one thing I've never gotten into so I can't judge what the tarot reader is saying at all, but I appreciate your offer of more information on this whole situation.

Alice, with regard to your your comment This is just turned into a hateful gossip thread.  Even much of the astrology presented shows the person's prejudice rather than what astrology should be - an impartial assessment of a situation.  As the person who started this thread, I would hate to think that it is just 'a hateful gossip thread,' or that the astrology presented is not impartial but prejudiced.

When Meghan first appeared on the scene dating Harry, I was very favourably impressed by her.  I thought she was wonderful, and I was so happy for Harry, whom I have always held in very high regard, that he had finally found the love he had been seeking for so long.  I thought Meghan was perfect for him and would make a perfect addition to the royal family, and anyone who has read my posts on this website about the whole situation over the last few years could see that for themselves.  They could also see how my opinion changed over time, as new information came out and I re-examined the astrology.  I came to believe that I had had blinkers on at the beginning, had let my favourable impression of Meghan, and my hopes for a fairy tale romance for her and Harry, bias what I saw in the astrology.  If anything, I feel I was prejudiced on Meghan's behalf at the beginning, but that I no longer am.

I respect you as an astrologer, Alice, and I would hate to think you had such a poor opinion of me as an astrologer as it would appear you now do.  But if that is the case I can't help it; I have been saying what I believe to be true, which I believe the astrology backs up, and to say that it's because of bias is inaccurate.

Robynne, you're entitled to your opinion, as I've said before.  But if you're saying that my astrological interpretations are the result of envy of Meghan on my part, I can only say that you're wrong - and I don't think you're giving the astrological interpretations a fair reading. 

Dean, thank you very much.  What can I say but, I agree.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 05:49:11 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline Francine

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2020, 06:45:32 AM »
Thank you Dean, you are welcome Pam. Alice, maybe you are the one who doesn’t have an impartial view of the situation.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2020, 11:00:26 AM »
Pamela,

No. I am saying that opinion was slanting that way, without a counter opinion to balance it back out, which Alice provided.

What is not being considered, is that you are now dealing with a family of three, not just individual personalities. This decision has been made by two new parents who are also considering, and jointly acting on behalf of their child. I admit that we all have our own view, and also admit that mine is quite possible coloured by understanding the point of view of new parents.

With respect..

« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 11:04:55 AM by Robynne »
Be kind if possible. It never hurts anyone, and just might make someones day!

Offline Alice Portman

• Alice Portman Astrologer
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2020, 04:17:59 PM »
Thank you Dean, you are welcome Pam. Alice, maybe you are the one who doesn’t have an impartial view of the situation.

Well, I do Francine.  I don't know Meghan and frankly don't care all that much what she and Harry do.  What I dislike is the international character bashing of someone who can't defend herself and who truly has done nothing wrong;  and what deeply, deeply distresses me is using astrology to do that. 

From the interview with Meghan's father it is clear that he wants money and I think her half-sister would shut up if she got money as well, but the royal family won't submit to blackmail from these people.  Meghan's half-brother was on national TV in Australia a presented a much more balanced point of view.

Over the years I have personally known three people who, for various reasons,  have been written up by the media - and in each case not one word of those articles was correct.   For this reason and others it has been many, many years since I have believed anything that the media presents; if it is important to me I double and triple check the information from other sources.  In Meghan's case many friends and members of the public support her, though this is rarely presented by the media.  Notice that her mother and mother's side of the family have not said anything negative and nor has her ex-husband.

Meghan is going through a transit that even a seasoned astrologer might dread - transiting Saturn-Pluto square her natal Pluto and activated by an eclipse, triggering her Pluto-Ascendant midpoint and then in a serial conjunction to her Descendant.  Any astrologer seeing that for a client would do all they could to help!  In my opinion astrologers should be offering help and kindness to this woman, as they understand what these transits can put you through.

Offline pdw

« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2020, 06:42:38 AM »
All, another look back for comparison and your consideration…

Harry has given up the crown, so to speak, to be happy with Meghan in a new life. King Edward VIII literally did the same on December 10, 1936, when he abdicated the throne for a new life and marriage to Wallis Simpson, an American divorcee.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Edward_VIII,_King_of_England

Some things that caught my eye:

-Both former Royals unsuccessfully negotiated beforehand to remain on their own terms (Edward had natal Sun square Mars, and so does Harry)

-When they were denied by the Establishment they re-acted powerfully and dramatically (with transiting Pluto forcefully pressing for personal change in Edward’s chart, conjunct his natal Mercury; and it is doing the same in Harry’s chart now, though perhaps more supportively, trine his natal Sun-Moon trine);

-Both departed in the midst of Neptune conditions potentially heightening their sense of love, creativity, ideals, and willingness to take a leap of faith, perhaps (T Neptune was squaring Edward’s natal Jupiter, MC ruler, and it is squaring Harry’s natal Mars). 

-Importantly, Edward had a natal Sun-Moon trine, and so does Harry… I think we astrologers can see this aspect directly referenced in Edward’s explanation, in a worldwide radio broadcast, a day after his abdication,   

"I have found it impossible to carry the heavy burden of responsibility and to discharge my duties as king as I would wish to do without the help and support of the woman I love." He added that the "decision was mine and mine alone ... The other person most nearly concerned has tried up to the last to persuade me to take a different course". (Wiki)

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2020, 08:08:24 AM »
Once again I come back to this thread to discover that people have posted and I have not received notifications.  This is crazy.  Am I the only person experiencing this?

Offline bestgranny

« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2020, 08:19:00 AM »
so many staff have left the employment of harry and meghan, as  Harry says to them "what ever Meghan wants she gets" so no matter what she is the boss.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2020, 08:23:49 AM »
Pamela,

No. I am saying that opinion was slanting that way, without a counter opinion to balance it back out, which Alice provided.

What is not being considered, is that you are now dealing with a family of three, not just individual personalities. This decision has been made by two new parents who are also considering, and jointly acting on behalf of their child. I admit that we all have our own view, and also admit that mine is quite possible coloured by understanding the point of view of new parents.

With respect..

Robynne, I was planning to say that I did not understand why you felt the fact that Harry and Meghan now have a child would mean that they found it necessary to essentially quit the royal family and move across the ocean.  Then I was going to say, 'But while I don't follow your reasoning, let's just continue to agree to disagree.'

Then, actually just a few minutes ago as I was checking my phone, a newspaper article was brought to my attention with the title: Royal crisis: Motherhood is no walk in the park.  It's time to cut Meghan some slack, by Rosie Kinchen for the Sunday Times.  This one article has convinced me that I've been being too tough on her; after reading what this author had to say, I feel I should indeed cut Meghan some slack, and Harry too, as he is doing what he thinks is best for her.  I've never had a child myself, so who am I to judge her?

The article ends:

Becoming a parent is a seismic shift.  It forces you to confront the decisions your parents made, to consider how you want your own child to grow up.  And you do not need to be a close friend of Meghan and Harry's to know that their demons may be harder to exorcise than most.

If that means pressing eject and retreating to a park on Vancouver Island for a while, so be it.  Bullying is ugly at the best of times, but when a woman holding a baby is fair game, we have to ask ourselves: what's gone wrong?

Pam
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 03:06:49 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2020, 08:27:27 AM »

I don't know Meghan and frankly don't care all that much what she and Harry do.  What I dislike is the international character bashing of someone who can't defend herself and who truly has done nothing wrong;  and what deeply, deeply distresses me is using astrology to do that. 

Meghan is going through a transit that even a seasoned astrologer might dread - transiting Saturn-Pluto square her natal Pluto and activated by an eclipse, triggering her Pluto-Ascendant midpoint and then in a serial conjunction to her Descendant.  Any astrologer seeing that for a client would do all they could to help!  In my opinion astrologers should be offering help and kindness to this woman, as they understand what these transits can put you through.

These transits of Meghan's that you mention have been discussed on a few threads on this website some time ago, by several people.  Yes, they're extremely important, and cause for great concern.  Nonetheless, the possibility does exist that the manifestation these transits take could be a case of the person reaping what they had sown. 

You say we don't know her, and she has done nothing wrong, that it's all just gossip.  But as bestgranny has noted, there has been a tremendous turnover in the staff who worked for Meghan in England; it was practically a revolving door, people were leaving her employ so fast.  Now that is a fact, not gossip.

I read (and you will probably write this off as gossip) that she treated her staff poorly, e.g., was constantly screaming at them.  Now it's true that I don't personally know that, I just read it, but the fact remains that there really was a tremendous turnover in the people who went to work for her.  There must be a reason for this, and if she treated her staff poorly it would make sense.

That would seem to corroborate other pieces of similar 'gossip', e.g., that she had spoken very harshly to members of Kate's staff (maybe screamed at them?), and made Kate herself cry at Meghan's wedding because of something she said about Kate’s daughter Charlotte’s dress.

As Dean said, where there's smoke, there's probably fire.  And this is a lot of smoke.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 03:12:37 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #85 on: January 26, 2020, 08:41:44 AM »
All, another look back for comparison and your consideration…

Harry has given up the crown, so to speak, to be happy with Meghan in a new life. King Edward VIII literally did the same on December 10, 1936, when he abdicated the throne for a new life and marriage to Wallis Simpson, an American divorcee.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Edward_VIII,_King_of_England

Some things that caught my eye:

-Both former Royals unsuccessfully negotiated beforehand to remain on their own terms (Edward had natal Sun square Mars, and so does Harry)

-When they were denied by the Establishment they re-acted powerfully and dramatically (with transiting Pluto forcefully pressing for personal change in Edward’s chart, conjunct his natal Mercury; and it is doing the same in Harry’s chart now, though perhaps more supportively, trine his natal Sun-Moon trine);

-Both departed in the midst of Neptune conditions potentially heightening their sense of love, creativity, ideals, and willingness to take a leap of faith, perhaps (T Neptune was squaring Edward’s natal Jupiter, MC ruler, and it is squaring Harry’s natal Mars). 

-Importantly, Edward had a natal Sun-Moon trine, and so does Harry… I think we astrologers can see this aspect directly referenced in Edward’s explanation, in a worldwide radio broadcast, a day after his abdication,   

"I have found it impossible to carry the heavy burden of responsibility and to discharge my duties as king as I would wish to do without the help and support of the woman I love." He added that the "decision was mine and mine alone ... The other person most nearly concerned has tried up to the last to persuade me to take a different course". (Wiki)

Thank you so much for this, pdw.  It's fascinating.

Pam

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #86 on: January 26, 2020, 08:42:43 AM »
so many staff have left the employment of harry and meghan, as  Harry says to them "what ever Meghan wants she gets" so no matter what she is the boss.

Thank you, bestgranny!

Pam

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2020, 02:07:28 PM »
Update:  The RCMP said today they are going to end their security protection of Harry and Meghan, which they have been supplying up to now, since the couple moved to Canada and began living in a seaside mansion on Vancouver Island. 

Who knew?  The royals had refused to discuss their security, saying it would jeopardize their safety if it were to be known how they were being protected.  Since up to now they have been recognized as Internationally Protected Persons they had to be given security, and as they were in Canada it was the RCMP who gave it.  But since, come March 31, they will officially no longer be royal and thus will lose the status of being Internationally Protected Persons, they will also be losing their RCMP security. 

It's not said who will be supplying it instead.  Presumably they will be getting it from somewhere, though if they have to pay for it themselves it will be VERY expensive.  The article says that it could cost more than $10-million dollars annually to protect them.  Maybe one of their rich friends could pay for it, e.g., the anonymous benefactor who's been letting them stay in that Vancouver Island mansion. 

Whether they choose to self-identify as royal or not, in fact they are, and as such they'll be a tempting target for any would-be kidnappers.  Imagine if some environmental zealot were to grab Archie to protest the gas pipeline going through Wetsu'wet'en territory!! 

They're going to need security.  I hope they get it arranged quickly. 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-rcmp-set-to-end-security-protection-for-prince-harry-and-meghan/

P.S. - Sorry for the lack of astrology in this post.  I wanted to get that link down while it was in front of me, and I haven't had time to check their charts yet.  I've been meaning to do it for a few days, since reading that the formerly royal couple posted a comment on their website, I believe it was, basically saying the Queen had no right to tell them they couldn't use 'sussexroyal' as their brand.  They said she had no jurisdiction over the word 'royal' outside of the UK. 

This has got to be Meghan speaking.  Apparently they're really angry that all the time, effort and money they've put into the sussexroyal brand over the past two years has all been for nothing.  Think about it: they'd been preparing all this for two years - so basically ever since they got married.  Sheesh.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 03:18:51 PM by Pamela Young »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2020, 09:55:30 AM »
Hello Forum:

Regarding Harry & Meghan’s move to North America…according to reports, Harry would prefer Vancouver but Meghan likes Toronto better. Los Angeles appears to be their ultimate destination.

Chart 1 [attached] relocates Harry’s chart to Vancouver:

1) Jupiter in Capricorn is angular, conjunct the IC and square the ASC-DSC…this is an outdoorsy signature, appreciative of the grand expanse of the mountains and the freedom of the land and nature. It is for this reason that Harry would love Vancouver.

Chart 2 [attached] relocates Harry’s chart to Toronto:

2) Saturn is precisely on the ASC…for someone restructuring their life to fulfill more “personal” goals this placement makes sense; however, it also would alert me to a feeling of “isolation” in this location, being so far away from his familiar world.

3) Pluto, ruler of the Toronto ASC and ruler of his natal MC in 12th…does Harry become “The Invisible Man” in Toronto, completely disappearing from sight? Maybe this is what he wants at this point in his life; or, he falls apart here overwhelmed by feelings of powerlessness.

4) Moon in 7th square MC and ruling 9th…Toronto meets the needs (Moon) of the spouse’s (7th) career goals (MC), particularly in marketing and communications (9th - the 3rd of the DSC). Wow!

Chart 3 [attached] relocates Meghan’s chart to Toronto:

5) Uranus angular, on the IC and square the ASC-DSC…she finds Toronto an exciting place to be – unstuffy and liberating – probably more now than ever.

6) Uranus rules the Toronto 6th and DSC…she worked here in television; her whirlwind relationship with Harry started here.

7) Royal fixed star Regulus on ASC…Toronto, your queen has arrived.

8) Sun, ruler of the Toronto ASC in 12th…The queen may have arrived but the subjects aren’t interested? Could anything be worse for a Leo? Or, maybe, it is here that she disappears for a while to work “behind the scenes” to develop her “brand” before launching it.

Chart 4 [attached] relocates Harry’s chart to Los Angeles:

9) A very powerful Venus…final dispositor in Libra on the ASC and ruling ASC, square the MC-IC, and sextile Mars which rules the DSC…everything about LA feels harmonious to Harry & Meghan – it’s the place to be. I would never have believed this about Harry without the astrological confirmation. It is quite stunning – Hollywood Harry!

Regards,
Dean B.

I've highlighted in red Dean's comments on the possibility of Harry and Meghan moving to Los Angeles.  Apparently their decision to move there was a combination of their being afraid of getting 'trapped' in Canada because of the incipient closing of the border between Canada and the states, being afraid of actually catching Covid-19 (though why that should be any more likely in Canada than in the states I do not know), and the fact that the protective security they had been receiving from the Canadian government, paid for by the Canadian taxpayer, was going to be discontinued once they were officially no longer royal persons, i.e., as of today, March 31.

I really never dreamed they would move to LA; I stupidly thought Meghan liked Canada, and considered it to be home now.  But once she heard that her erstwhile 'friend', Sophie Gregoire Trudeau (wife of Justin Trudeau, the prime minister), had the virus, I guess that was the end of that.  Sophie was at a charity event in early March with several others, including actor Idris Elba and race car driver Lewis Hamilton.  Both Sophie and Idris Elba turned out to test positive for the Coronavirus, so it is most likely that they contracted the virus at that event.  Two days later, Prince Harry was at a different event which Lewis Hamilton was also attending, and they hugged each other.  So there existed the possibility that Harry could have been exposed to the virus.  Moving to Los Angeles wouldn't help.

It would be interesting to know how they're going to pay for their security now, since Trump has said the American government won't be doing it.  It'll be expensive, even for them.  Meghan better get a lot of Voiceover work.

https://theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/mar/17/harry-and-meghan-appropriate-measures-coronavirus

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/lifestyle/royals/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-taking-government-advice-in-case-of-exposure-to-coronavirus/ar-BB11mh3t
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 10:06:37 AM by Pamela Young »