Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Stepping Back' as Senior Royals  (Read 19373 times)

Offline Pamela Young

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Stepping Back' as Senior Royals
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2020, 10:18:03 AM »
her sun squares his moon
sooner or later he is going to crack. divorce time
any predictions when?

Hi Jim,

Divorce time?!  Come now, I think that's premature!  As Robynne noted in the post below yours, simply having a Sun-Moon square in a couple's synastry is not enough to make a relationship unworkable.  It has long been noted that the synastry between Harry and Meghan is not what would have been considered really good for a long term relationship like marriage, but now that they are in fact married, and have a child, I think Meghan is more likely to stick with it that she otherwise might have been.  She's a mother now, and sharing a child with Harry would I think strengthen the bonds between the couple.  Whatever Meghan's true feelings towards Harry may have been when she met him, when she married him, I think now she may be feeling that they are a true family.  Hopefully that will help them withstand the slings and arrows thrown at them now and in the future.

Pamela
U don't know what it's like to have sun square moon. i do. My dad's sun squared my moon. It may take 7 years but they'll get divorced. Harry the idiot didn't check out an astrologer. Too bad.

Well Jim, what can I say?  I hope you're wrong.  It's true that good Sun-Moon synastry is one of the best predictors of a healthy, lasting relationship; I guess it follows that bad Sun-Moon synastry is not what one would wish for, but as Robynne pointed out with her own example, it doesn't have to mean the relationship will fail, just that there will be challenges.  I think it probably depends on other factors in the synastry.

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2020, 11:41:19 AM »
William and Kate are sun in Cancer and Capricorn so I think they are being hit by the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn and the lunar eclipse on Friday. This is probably more about them receiving karma for control and status or even gaining control. Kate has been doing a lot of publicity it seems to compete with Megan's pizzazz. Don't know where Neptune is in relation to Harry's son but if it's opposing this would make him fuzzy headed and wanting to escape from any relationship challenges.

Offline Dean B

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2020, 04:34:51 AM »
Hello Forum:

Consider Harry's MC-IC axis; Saturn (r. ASC); Moon (in 4, r. DSC)...they are all in Taurus or Scorpio.

As Tr. Uranus hits all of these points/planets over the next few years can we make a reasonable forecast that his personal, marital, family, social status will fracture?

I think a breaking point can be expected at that time.

Dean B.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2020, 05:10:03 AM »
Hi In Stitches,

In William's case, his Sun is at 0º Cancer and his Moon is at 4º Cancer, so I think he probably felt the Solar Eclipse (at 4º Capricorn), back on December 26, more strongly than the Lunar one on Friday, at 19º Cancer (on January 10).  With his Sun and Moon so close to each other and both in the 7th house, along with the Mean North Node at 14º Cancer, I think the first eclipse set off a series of events which just continued into the second eclipse.  With it being his 7th house that was affected, this could have had to do with his relationship with his wife, Kate Middleton; they are said to have been having difficulties because of her having learned of his having had an affair with her erstwhile best friend (!!). No idea if that's true, but if it is it would certainly make for a, shall we say, interesting Christmas period.  However, his stellium of Libra planets is in the 9th house (using Placidus); thus his Mars at 9º, Saturn at 15º, and Pluto at 24º Libra, would have been affected by both eclipses.  Mars rules his 3rd house (communication; siblings), and this latest eclipse would mostly involve talks with and about his brother Harry, and his desired move away from the UK.  With the Lunar Eclipse having squared his Saturn/Pluto midpoint, one may assume that the talks have been, shall we say, fraught.  (Perhaps ditto with his wife; hope not.)

Now with Kate, her Sun being at 19º Capricorn and her Moon at 18º Cancer, it does look like she will have been more affected by this most recent eclipse.  If the 7 p.m. birth time given for her in AstroDatabank is correct, her stellium of Libra planets (Mars at 10º, Saturn at 15º and Pluto at 26º Libra) is in the 3rd house, thus accenting communication again.  This birth time puts her Sun in the 5th house technically, but just shy of the 6th house cusp; I'd read it as being a 6th house planet, thus indicating that the lunar eclipse was highlighting issues of duty and service, and given the squares to the 3rd house planets, in a challenging way.  She also has her Mean North Node at 22º Cancer, thus definitely in the 12th house (secrets; despair) while being closely conjunct her Moon and opposing her Sun.  Poor girl.

Now, In Stitches, you had me confused for a bit there where you said, 'Don't know where Neptune is in relation to Harry's son but if it's opposing this would make him fuzzy headed and wanting to escape from any relationship challenges.'  But then I realized you must have meant, 'Harry's Sun', not son.  Spelling!  Harry's Sun is at 22º56' Virgo, and transiting Neptune is at 16º Pisces, so the transit is technically an opposition but not particularly close.  With his Ascendant being at 11º21' Capricorn, the two eclipses bracketed his relationship axis, with his Venus (ruling love and relationships, also money, at 17º42' Libra) being squared by the Lunar Eclipse, and his Moon (at 21º20' Taurus, ruling his marriage and in the 4th house of home and family) being trined.  His Venus is technically in the 8th house (transformation), but just shy of the 9th house (long distance travel and communication; foreign lands).  So, this latest eclipse would involve talks about transforming his and his wife's relationship with the public, involving a move to a foreign land (and/or other people's money! - 8th house.)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 03:29:16 PM by Pamela Young »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2020, 05:11:47 AM »
Hello Forum:

Consider Harry's MC-IC axis; Saturn (r. ASC); Moon (in 4, r. DSC)...they are all in Taurus or Scorpio.

As Tr. Uranus hits all of these points/planets over the next few years can we make a reasonable forecast that his personal, marital, family, social status will fracture?

I think a breaking point can be expected at that time.

Dean B.

Hi Dean,

Good point about Harry's Taurus and Scorpio positions; I'm sure you're right.

Pam
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 05:52:46 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline Dean B

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2020, 06:40:28 AM »
Hi Pam / Forum.

There is a fascinating article in The Daily Mail written by Meghan's former business partner.

In it, she describes MM as extremely driven and business-oriented with a genius for marketing.

We thus notice in her chart the Moon-Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in the 3rd sextile Mercury...marketing/communication; a strategic business thinker; ambitious, focused, with a real sense of purpose.

There's nothing wrong with any of that...BUT it conflicts with absolutely everything that being a royal stands for.

And, so,  I come back to my original comment upthread, that I cannot see how this gets worked out to everyone's mutual satisfaction over the long term. She is simply in the wrong job.

Tr. Saturn and Pluto will grind their way over her DSC and into her 7th house of marriage for some time to come. Concurrently, they will grind their way through his 1st house. Maybe with Tr. Jupiter joining in they will see it initially as an adventure as they leave the UK in 2020.

Ultimately, these two planets are brutal in their transformative impact...with her, however, they are rising up to the MC; with him, they are descending to his IC nadir.

They are going in two different directions, like the plot from A Star is Born, though initially it seems they are on the same page.

It is not far-fetched to conclude that she will emerge from this stronger than ever and he'll be crushed...just as Merriman said with Saturn-Pluto, "one side wins and the other loses."

Dean B.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 06:53:55 AM by Dean Bensics »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2020, 08:26:51 AM »

I cannot see how this gets worked out to everyone's mutual satisfaction over the long term. She is simply in the wrong job.

I agree, Dean.  And I'm getting really worried; I've just been reading two articles about this whole situation, one about the 'dire' tax implications of the couple's moving to Canada, and one about the efforts to resolve things so that everyone can win.  What concerns me is that the whole royal family, and the Queen in particular, are very worried about Harry; they apparently feel he is in a fragile mental state and, reading between the lines, I gather they're afraid he may have a nervous breakdown eventually if, as they fear, Meghan ends up leaving him and taking Archie with her.  I hadn't realized things were that bad; I must have a closer look at his chart.

The feeling is (and I may have read this in still another article) that Meghan (sorry, Alice!) basically wants out of the royal family; she feels she made a mistake, didn't know what she was getting into, and isn't willing to continue putting up with it all for the rest of her life.  Also, she doesn't want her son brought up in the royal family and subjected to all that is entailed.  She wants to stay in the spotlight, be famous and rich and a 'princess', but she doesn't want to have to do the jobs that normally go with it.  Harry is madly in love and is accordingly seeing things her way; however, it just may not be possible for them to remain nominally royals, with their titles, full security, their British home (Frogmore Cottage), and all the money they receive from Harry's father Prince Charles every year - not if they want to move to Canada (or wherever) and lead their own lives, totally apart from the royal family, including running their careers as if they were completely independent of any rules governing the behaviour of the royals (financial, etc.). The tax consequences alone will be ruinous.

Here's the link to the two articles; the second is below the first.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7876671/Harry-Meghan-confronted-dire-ta x-impact-abandoning-royal-family.html

Pam

Offline Francine

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2020, 08:29:18 AM »
Very interesting thread. My prediction is they will divorce by 2022 and probably separate before that. Attached is Harry’s 2022 solar return set for London which shows the solar return Mars at 13 Gemini squaring Meghan’s natal Venus of 13 Virgo which is the SR Venus.. At the end of that year, Meghan’s progressed moon (which I use for timing of events) is at the Aries point and Harry’s progressed moon is conjunct her Pluto. I have experience with this exact scenario in a breakup. As always, time will tell.

Sorry,,chart would not attach.

Offline Halina

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2020, 09:11:24 AM »
       Interesting Projections Francine......I added 4 wheels so that we can see all your interconnections 'tween the two.
Everything seems correct except the "Harry's Prog Moon conj her natal Pluto" which may happen later...say in 2023.
      I have added a couple more conjunctions in blue for 2022 between their charts.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 09:16:18 AM by Halina »

Offline Francine

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2020, 10:17:52 AM »
Hi Halina, I think the confusion is that Harry’s progressed moon at 18 Virgo in your chart is for September 2020. Around Dec 12th 2022 his progress Moon will be almost exactly conjunct her Pluto at 21 Libra. Also his Solar Arc Venus will be less than a degree from conjuncting her natal Uranus at 26 Scorpio. Also just noticed his SA Mars is 24 Cap conjunct her descendant at that time.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 10:21:44 AM by Francine »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2020, 10:31:45 AM »
Very interesting thread. My prediction is they will divorce by 2022 and probably separate before that. Attached is Harry’s 2022 solar return set for London which shows the solar return Mars at 13 Gemini squaring Meghan’s natal Venus of 13 Virgo which is the SR Venus.. At the end of that year, Meghan’s progressed moon (which I use for timing of events) is at the Aries point and Harry’s progressed moon is conjunct her Pluto. I have experience with this exact scenario in a breakup. As always, time will tell.

Sorry,,chart would not attach.

Thanks for your thoughts on this, Francine.  I sure hope you’re wrong, though.

Pam

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2020, 10:32:43 AM »
Halina, thank you for the charts.

Pam

Offline SGFoxe

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2020, 11:51:25 AM »
rather that "stepping back" i think one of them will step out on the other ... i'd wager harry

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2020, 12:02:23 PM »
You think Harry will see another woman behind Meghan’s back?  Really?!  Do you have astrological reasons for thinking that?

Pam

Offline Robynne

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2020, 02:24:24 PM »
Thanks for providing the link from the Daily Mail article Pam.

Now if you were to assess the situation from that photograph of Harry and Meghan alone, you would see a strongly united couple holding hands and presenting a united front. Harry looks concerned, but please note that his hand is clasped on top of hers, indicating he is the man in charge and in control of the situation.

Another thought, is that with what happened to his Mother, Princess Diana, and his own exposure being in the royal family for all of his lifetime, that in protection of his own family and child he is making the conscious decision to step back and remove themselves from that kind of constant exposure. Wouldn't you if you'd had a lifetime of having every movement analysed and very little privacy?.

From what I have seen, Canada are not as in to Royalty worshipping as the United States are, so maybe there is an opportunity to have some semblance of a normal life.

Maybe just a Piscean perspective, but thought I would throw my 2 cents worth in anyway.  ;D

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 02:30:48 PM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'