Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Stepping Back' as Senior Royals  (Read 19376 times)

Offline Dean B

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Stepping Back' as Senior Royals
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2020, 03:34:08 PM »
Hi Pam / Forum:

Notice MM’s Moon-Saturn in 3 and just how many times you come across the term “ghosting” in reading about her pre-Royal life…that she had a long record of “moving on” from personal and professional relationships once those people became no longer of use to her.

Ghosting: the practice of ending a personal relationship with someone by suddenly and without explanation withdrawing from all communication.

Not only is Harry’s Neptune in the 12th but it conjuncts Jupiter…an “excessive” sense of being lost and an “exaggerated” woe-is-me self-perception.

It’s been interesting to read about Prince Philip’s private fury regarding this recent situation. Philip had a precarious childhood and his mother was a paranoid schizophrenic. When he arrived on the scene to court Princess Elizabeth he was reviled by the courtiers for being a “foreigner.” Once she became Queen, his beloved naval career had to end.

But, oh my, have the Sussexes suffered!

Dean B.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 03:39:41 PM by Dean Bensics »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2020, 04:33:09 AM »
Hi Dean,

Interesting point about Harry's Jupiter also being in his 12th house in addition to Neptune.  Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, so he has both rulers of that sign in the 12th, the house that corresponds to the sign Pisces.  Is that a double whammy or a triple whammy?  Any way you slice it, he certainly comes by any '"exaggerated" woe-is-me self-perception' honestly.  I can't help feeling sorry for him, but then I've always had a soft spot for Harry.  The more time passes, the more I feel that he's being victimized by a cold, conniving woman. I hope I'm wrong.

I've been wondering what Prince Philip might have said about it all, as I had never seen anything.  So after reading your comment about him I googled it;  I figured as much.  It also said that he'd been suffering from a flu-like illness for some time, which is why he was put into the hospital, and that he'd had a bad fall.  Poor man - he's 98 years old and in very poor health; he sure doesn't need all this nonsense.

With the trial coming up in which Meghan is suing the newspaper that printed her personal letter to her father, she's being advised to cut her losses and not go ahead with it, since if she does both she and her father will be called as witnesses and will have to testify.  She'll be subject to cross-examination, and it won't be pretty.  And as a no-longer-royal person, she won't be entitled to any protection from it at all.  Good luck to her; she'll need it if she goes ahead with it. 

Pam

Offline Robynne

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2020, 06:32:20 PM »
I think at this point it may be beneficial for the forumites to brush up on their Cancer/Capricorn nodal axis, as these are the current transiting Nodes.

Sorry if that sounds a bit condescending, but this scenario is typical of seperating business from family, which would be notoriously difficult if you were part of the royal family, aka 'The Firm'.

To me, they are simply establishing the fact that their own immediate family, the trio of Harry, Meghan, and Archie are their closest concern.

Just a thought. Its a shame that Meghan is taking the lions share of the blame here, even if she is a 1st house Leo.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 06:35:51 PM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2020, 07:25:52 PM »
As I have Cancer rising myself with Moon in Cancer, and Venus in Capricorn right on the Descendant, I don't think I need to be reminded of the meanings of these signs.  You're entitled to your opinion, Robynne, but I think their actions go way beyond 'simply establishing the fact that their own immediate family, the trio of Harry, Meghan, and Archie are their closest concern.'  They're essentially quitting the royal family, and moving across the ocean.  That seems a bit extreme if their goal was what you say.  Clearly you're on Meghan's side; that's your prerogative.  But if she's taking the lion's share of the blame, there's a reason for it; her actions speak for themselves.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2020, 08:31:05 PM »
Apologies Pam, this is Your thread. I just felt a bit angry when reading the posts, there seemed to be a very strong bias accumulating here.

Will just agree to disagree.
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2020, 08:42:23 PM »
I’m all for agreeing to disagree.  😊

Offline Halina

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2020, 06:36:58 AM »
Hi Kathy,  I was just looking at your dissertation of Harry being imprinted by Diana's death.    I'm studying it from the perspective of Huber Astrology and
Harry's Age Point at that time and comparing the 2 aspects made by Harry's Age Point to Mercury, the mind and Jupiter-Neptune, tremendous gried, sorrow
In his natal chart he has Mercury square Jupiter-Neptune, much sorrow, so this aspect being activated by Diana's deah is being hit hard.
    See his first Huber Wheel and aspects at death and funeral time leaving an IMPRINT of this event.   Note this event hits his C1,first critical event arrow.
This event will be resolved at C2, 36 years later, at C2, resolution of imprinting event C1.
    The second Huber wheel shows his Sun/Moon midpoint being activated.....exact on Oct 12, 2022....but allowing a 2 degree orb it is under activation
now especially with his home life under control in Vancouver, Canada.   See the Age Point target throwing aspects to natal Sun/Jupiter-Neptune and
nMoon opp nSaturn, ruler of Asc/IDENTITY..
    In Huber astrology, the FAMILY MODEL uses Saturn, as mother, here ruler of Harry's Identitiy 1st House.....he identified with his mother.
Moon is represented by Harry himself, his NEEDS being Moon in Taurus and Sun represents his father, Charles in 8th. a Scorpio father.
   His identifying with Meghan now will help heal the wound he suffered at C1.
From Age 0 to age 36 Harry's Age Point was below the horizon line so he was responding to events in an UNCONSCIOUS, REPRESSED LEVEL but now
that his AGE POINT is above the horizon he can see things more CONSCIOUSLY and work on that IMPRINTED EVENT, the tragedy at C1.
   At Age 46 he will have reached the INDIVIDUATION QUADRANT......knowing who he is as an individual in his own right.....and finding his IDENTITY.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 07:52:15 AM by Halina »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2020, 11:48:56 AM »
Tomorrow Prince Harry will be having transiting Mars exactly conjunct his natal 11th house Uranus.  I said a few posts back that I hoped whatever surprise that would entail would not be too awful.

Well, apparently the palace is going to make an 'imminent' official announcement about Harry and Meghan's future together, including the details regarding their finances, security, and whether or not they will be keeping their titles and their Frogmore Cottage home.  Moreover, it has been reported that their staff at Frogmore Cottage has been 'redeployed' (they say this does not mean they've been let go, just sent elsewhere to work.)

So I think it's safe to say that the 'imminent' announcement, if it happens tomorrow as people are expecting, will be the concrete expression of Harry's Mars conjunct Uranus transit.  I repeat: I hope it won't be too awful. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7899875/Queens-aides-finalise-details-Megxit-deal-announcement-imminent.html
« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 12:08:11 PM by Pamela Young »

Offline Alice Portman

• Alice Portman Astrologer
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2020, 06:13:17 PM »
Harry has transiting Saturn, ruler of his Ascendant, moving into the private sector of his chart - houses 1-4.  Therefore it is not unreasonable for him to choose a quieter life during this period, most people do.

I don't understand why people are so angry about this couple's decision.  Harry is a Prince of the UK, but a second son and therefore does not have to be in the public eye and subject to public scrutiny to the level of his brother.  Back in my day (I am so old!)  No one objected when Anne and Edward opted for a more private life.

For heaven's sake, he isn't 'divorcing' his family, he will still hold certain responsibilities but he is desperate to have a quieter, more private life for his own sake and for the sake of his wife and child.  If Canada can give him this, I am all for the move.   If fact, since I studied his chart after his mother's death, I have seen him living in a foreign country for an extended period -  many people with Jupiter and/or Neptune in the 12th do live in foreign lands.  I have noticed quite a few astrologers have seen the same thing.  However,  I do wonder about relocated Ascendant conjunct his Saturn in Toronto, it will be interesting to see how he settles there.

This whole hooha seems totally unreasonable and unfair to me.

And as for the accusation of mental instability just because he wants to opt out of the limelight and pressures of being a working royal - that is just ridiculous!  To me that is sanity, not insanity.

Harry has Ceres conjunct his Taurus Moon, this suggests he is a very kind and nurturing person who wants to take proper care of his family, he wants to give them security and give his son as much privacy as possible.

The results of the negotiations have now been published.  Harry and Meghan will lose the Royal Highness titles, no longer receive public funds or officially represent the Queen and will pay back the cost of renovations of Frogmore cottage.  The Queen emphasised they are still loved members of her family.

Offline Alice Portman

• Alice Portman Astrologer
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2020, 07:14:56 PM »
Here is Meghan's chart.

Notice she has Pluto in the 4th house square her Ascendant-Descendant axis; she also has a Pluto = Node/MC and Mars/Node.  These all suggest difficulties with various forms of relationships.  A Pluto person will instantly cut people out of their lives if they have hurt or humiliated them in some way and I think this is what has happened with Meghan. Notice that her ex-husband has not said anything about why they divorced - there might be more to the story than we know.  If her so called best friend publicly supported her ex-husband then Meghan would have been devasted and had nothing more to do with her.  I don't think she was ever a true friend because she went public with her dislike of Meghan - I don't know anyone at all who would do that even to people they deeply disliked.

As for her truly appalling father and sister - who, with any decency at all,  does what they did?!  Talk about public abuse - and she had to remain silent!  With a sister like that I am sure she cut her out of her life a long time ago.  In addition there is a very big age gap so I don't think they ever had much in common.

Meghan also has Mars in the 12th in Cancer square her MC-IC axis and ruler of the MC suggesting considerable problems with at least one parent, which came to public knowledge in London, where her relocated chart moves the Mars from the 12th house to the 9th and semisquares the relocated Vertex.

Incidently the relocated Vertex for London is conjunct her marriage Sun.

As for her having different friends at different periods of her life - to me this is normal; people move away, take up a different lifestyle, change their interests and lose touch with the friends of that time and make new friends.  This seems to happen to most people so I think she has been very harshly judged in this area as well.

Meghan has the Moon in the Hasta Moon Mansion- this is a Deva Moon, a lovely, kind, gentle placement which is not malicious.

Maybe Eris up there near the MC gives the tendency to be a trouble-maker, but in my studies of Eris this only seems to be the case if it is within a one degree aspect, anything wider than that seems to have no effect.

In Toronto Meghan has the last degree of Leo on the Ascendant, conjunct the royal fixed star Regulus, and this is where she and Harry's relationship took root.   She has Ceres rising there so this might be helpful in mothering her child.  Chiron is exactly on the Taurus MC , which is conjunct Harry's Moon and trine his Sun, suggesting their relationship has a better change of settling into stablity in that location.  The Magi astrologers say one person's Chiron in good aspect to the Sun or the Moon of the other is a major marriage aspect and gives happiness in marriage as well as creating mutual trust.

I was fascinated to see that her relocated antiVertex in Toronto is exactly conjunct her natal Ascendant and the Vertex conjunct her natal Descendant - this is therefore a destiny location. It will  be receiving a Saturn and then Pluto transit at the same time as her natal Descendant, thereby intensifying even further the effect of this transit.  This is intense and I hope she manages it safely.  I have always been a bit worried about fanatics trying to assassinate her (and I think Harry is as well) and hope that this couple are able to keep their bodyguards.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 07:18:57 PM by Alice Portman »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2020, 06:56:43 AM »
I just spent a LONG time working on a reply to the above two posts.  When I tried to preview it, I got a message saying only registered members of the forum could use this feature; I was told to join or log in.  I checked and I was still logged into the forum; needless to say, I am already a registered member.  Then. I noticed that it said up top, 'Fetching preview ...'  This just froze up there; I tried clicking on Post, and nothing happened - it just continued to say Fetching preview, and it never did. 

I really don't feel like trying to reconstruct my reply again, especially as I have no way of knowing if it will go through when I click on Post.  And here I had just said in a post to Admin that the forum was working perfectly.  Ha.  Frankly, it seems like certain people are being allowed to post and others aren't, depending on what they're saying.  This is disgusting.  If it doesn't stop, I'm going to leave this forum.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2020, 07:16:35 AM »
Second try.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51163865

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/18/world/europe/meghan-harry-royals-uk.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/if-they-lose-sussex-royal-how-will-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-make-money-5?ref=scroll

So the Sussexes will not be keeping their royal titles, i.e., they are no longer royal personages.  They can keep their Frogmore Cottage home in the UK but will have to pay rent on it, and will have to repay the 2.5 million pounds (over 3 million dollars) of taxpayer funds that it cost to renovate it to their specifications.  They can earn their own income, but not in any way that would involve trading on their royal pedigree; presumably this means that they won't be able to take advantage of any offers they receive to do tell-all interviews or write tell-all books, which would be extremely lucrative.  They are, of course, already extremely wealthy as things stand, but if they're going to be private citizens their tax status may prove ruinous to their current fortune. 

And, crucially, if they are no longer royal personages and as such, cannot use their former royal titles, will they be allowed to use their sussexroyal brand which they had trademarked in order to make money from hawking all kinds of things on their website?  It's hard to see how that would be permitted under the rules of this new agreement.

It appears that they will still be able to receive money from Prince Charles, who up to now is believed to have given them between two and four million pounds annually (as I recall; I don't have the figures in front of me).  That money comes from Charles' holding the Duchy of Cornwall, which always belongs to the Prince of Wales, whoever he may be; when William becomes Prince of Wales the  Duchy will become his, and it's questionable if he will want to continue to bankroll his brother and his wife, given the recent falling out between them.  It's possible that Charles would continue to support Harry and Meghan from his new holding when he becomes King, the Duchy of Lancaster (I think it is; speaking from memory).

As for issues of security, whether they will continue to receive it and if so, who will pay for it, that was not shared with the public.  I hope it has been ironed out; they say the reason it took so long for the announcement to be made was because the issue of security could not be decided. 

I had answered some of Alice's comments in my previous attempted post; I am hesitant to try again.  I will post this first.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2020, 07:50:46 AM »
Alice said, 'This whole hooha seems totally unreasonable and unfair to me.'  She also said that she doesn't understand why people are so angry about the Sussexes' decision to step back as members of the royal family.  I don't think everyone is angry, but certainly most people were shocked; while it's clear in hindsight that the Sussexes had been planning this for many months, nobody knew about it  - it took everyone by surprise, to make an understatement.  The hooha is the result of the bombshell announcement.

As Harry currently has transiting Saturn, his chart ruler, in his 1st house, it's certainly true that he would be interested in focusing on his private life and family concerns; thus his desire for a quieter life is indeed only natural.  However, the way he has gone about trying to attain it has alienated a lot of people in his own family, and a lot of his former friends.  He is said to have changed, to have become selfish and thoughtless, only thinking about his own and Meghan's desires, and heedless of what effect achieving their desires may have on others.  That's why some people are angry, I assume. 

As for the issue of people questioning his mental stability, it's not 'just because he wants to opt out of the limelight and pressures of being a working royal'.  It's members of his own family who are worried about his mental stability because of things he has said and done, or not done, over the last few years, and though it began before he met Meghan, it has greatly increased since.  They feel he has been rude to the Queen, that he's totally inconsiderate of everyone but himself and Meghan, and that in general he's behaving in a thoughtless way that he would not have done before.  I've posted links in previous posts that give details about all this.

As for Meghan, she certainly has been unlucky in her family members, and I wouldn't wish what she's gone through with them on anyone.  It's also true that the British press has been most unfair to her, and it shouldn't be allowed.  Having said that, she has made enemies on her own, because of her actions. 

Apparently she is jealous of Kate Middleton, and of the fact that Kate is treated as being more important than she, Meghan.  Well, whether Meghan likes it or not, she is married to a man who is only sixth in line to the throne, while Kate is married to a future king and is thus slated to be Queen one day.  She is, in fact, more important than Meghan in terms of their positions within the royal family, and that's just all there is to it.  But Meghan was apparently not happy about this, and it's said that the main reason she wanted to leave Kensington Palace for Frogmore Cottage was to get away from Kate; they say she's not interested in constantly being compared to her.  She made Kate cry at the wedding, something about Charlotte's dress; can you imagine?  What on earth could she have said to make Kate cry?!  And she apparently had spoken to some of Kate's employees in a way that greatly upset them, and when the Queen heard about it she went ballistic and called Harry in and read him the riot act.
'
As for Ninaki Priddy, whom you called Meghan's 'so-called best friend', she was good friends with Meghan's first husband too, and it was after he told Ninaki his side of what caused the end of the marriage that Ninaki cut ties with Meghan.  She had been best friends with Meghan since they were two years old; they'd gone all through school together, gone to Europe together, and she had been maid of honour at Meghan's first wedding.  Whatever Meghan's first husband said as to why the marriage ended must have been pretty damning.  But you'll note that Ninaki has not shared that with the world, as I assume she would have if she were only interested in profiting off of her former friendship with Meghan.  Because of that, along with the fact that she knew Meghan very well and for a long time, I think that Ninaki's viewpoint is worth considering.

Ninaki said that Meghan uses people until she no longer can profit from knowing them, then drops them.  It's interesting that when Meghan first came to London, before meeting Prince Harry, she contacted an English TV personality she knew, Lizzie Cundy, and asked her if she knew any famous men she could introduce her to.  Those were her words: "Do you know any famous men?  I'm single and I really love English men ..."  She didn't ask to be introduced to single men, or attractive men, or successful men; she wanted to meet famous men.  Well, I'd say Prince Harry qualified.  And after she did meet him and started dating him, she ghosted this woman she'd contacted!  Remember Dean's post about ghosting?!  Perfect example.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 11:01:11 AM by Pamela Young »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2020, 10:36:27 AM »
I forgot to mention some things that I'd written in my original post that wouldn't go through.

With regard to people being angry that the Sussexes are giving up their royal status and won't be carrying out royal duties any more; Alice was wondering why people would care, much less be angry about it.  Harry is not in line to be king, so what difference does it make? 

The reason it matters, and the reason some people are angry about it, is because it will have a big  impact on the lives of certain other people, to their detriment.  And Harry and Meghan don't seem to be worrying about that at all; they just want what they want, and too bad if anyone else gets hurt in the process.  This is an example of why people think Harry is being thoughtless and irresponsible, thinking of no one but himself.

Since he and Meghan no longer have royal status they cannot perform the duties they used to do, representing the Queen.  But those jobs have to be done by somebody; if Harry and Meghan are no longer going to do them, someone else has to pick up the slack.  The problem is, Charles wants a slimmed down monarchy, presumably to appease those in the British public who think the royal family costs way too much to maintain. 

Charles and Anne already do a huge amount of work, as does the Queen; she does less than she used to because of her age, but she still does an amazing amount, considering.  And Prince Philip used to do a lot before he retired in late 2017, because of his health.  William does quite a bit, but will probably have to do more now, and so will Kate.  Now Kate, because she has young children and is a very hands-on mother, has been doing less than others so she could have time with her children; she may have to give up a lot of that now, because someone is going to have to take over the jobs that Harry and Meghan will no longer be doing.  Andrew is already out of the picture, so his jobs have also had to be reassigned.  It's possible that Andrew's daughters, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, will have to start doing a lot more royal duties than they ever had to before, because they have careers outside of the royal family.  But the work has to be done, and there's only so many people in the royal family and only so many hours in the day, so people are going to have to start stepping up to the plate whether they like it or not.

Consequently there's going to be a big fall-out from the decision that Harry and Meghan made; it will have an impact on the daily lives of a lot of people in the royal family.  And the Sussexes didn't discuss it with anyone, or ask advice at all; they just announced it to the public, as a fait accompli.  And you wonder why some people are angry.

I think when transiting Mars conjoined Harry's 11th house Uranus a couple of days ago, that may have coincided with him being told that he and Meghan were going to lose their royal titles, and would not be able to perform any duties any more representing the Queen.  Also that while they could technically keep Frogmore Cottage, they were going to have to pay rent on it, and pay back the over three million dollars that it had cost the British taxpayer to renovate it.  And if they can't use their brand Sussexroyal to earn income or accept any offers of high paying work that the Queen would see as profiting off of their royal pedigree, financially they may have a bit of a tough row to hoe in future.

In their original bombshell announcement, Harry and Meghan said they wanted to be free to earn independent income, but that they would be keeping their royal titles, would continue to represent the Queen, would continue to keep Frogmore Cottage as their home in Britain, and would continue to keep their security as internationally protected persons.   They've ended up losing almost everything they said they'd be keeping.  They wanted to step away from the royal family; well, they got it, I suspect more than Harry is happy with.

I see transiting Saturn, Harry's ruling planet, will be entering Aquarius soon and thus squaring his Pluto (power; control) at the end of March.  His Pluto's in the 9th house (foreign lands), as is his natal Saturn (restriction).  Transiting Saturn square Pluto is not a pleasant transit.  It'll be interesting.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 10:53:31 AM by Pamela Young »

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2020, 01:17:33 PM »
Has anyone looked at Harry and Meghan's house of money--I seriously doubt either has a clue in  terms of how much their life style costs!  it is my understanding that they have been supported by Prince Charles.  Harry and Meghan may be able to make good money now but as their star fades, they could have problems maintaining their life style   amy