Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Stepping Back' as Senior Royals  (Read 19379 times)

Offline Dean B

Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Stepping Back' as Senior Royals
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2020, 08:05:36 PM »
Hello Forum:

Regarding Harry & Meghan’s move to North America…according to reports, Harry would prefer Vancouver but Meghan likes Toronto better. Los Angeles appears to be their ultimate destination.

Chart 1 [attached] relocates Harry’s chart to Vancouver:

1) Jupiter in Capricorn is angular, conjunct the IC and square the ASC-DSC…this is an outdoorsy signature, appreciative of the grand expanse of the mountains and the freedom of the land and nature. It is for this reason that Harry would love Vancouver.

Chart 2 [attached] relocates Harry’s chart to Toronto:

2) Saturn is precisely on the ASC…for someone restructuring their life to fulfill more “personal” goals this placement makes sense; however, it also would alert me to a feeling of “isolation” in this location, being so far away from his familiar world.

3) Pluto, ruler of the Toronto ASC and ruler of his natal MC in 12th…does Harry become “The Invisible Man” in Toronto, completely disappearing from sight? Maybe this is what he wants at this point in his life; or, he falls apart here overwhelmed by feelings of powerlessness.

4) Moon in 7th square MC and ruling 9th…Toronto meets the needs (Moon) of the spouse’s (7th) career goals (MC), particularly in marketing and communications (9th - the 3rd of the DSC). Wow!

Chart 3 [attached] relocates Meghan’s chart to Toronto:

5) Uranus angular, on the IC and square the ASC-DSC…she finds Toronto an exciting place to be – unstuffy and liberating – probably more now than ever.

6) Uranus rules the Toronto 6th and DSC…she worked here in television; her whirlwind relationship with Harry started here.

7) Royal fixed star Regulus on ASC…Toronto, your queen has arrived.

8) Sun, ruler of the Toronto ASC in 12th…The queen may have arrived but the subjects aren’t interested? Could anything be worse for a Leo? Or, maybe, it is here that she disappears for a while to work “behind the scenes” to develop her “brand” before launching it.

Chart 4 [attached] relocates Harry’s chart to Los Angeles:

9) A very powerful Venus…final dispositor in Libra on the ASC and ruling ASC, square the MC-IC, and sextile Mars which rules the DSC…everything about LA feels harmonious to Harry & Meghan – it’s the place to be. I would never have believed this about Harry without the astrological confirmation. It is quite stunning – Hollywood Harry!

Regards,
Dean B.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 08:29:44 PM by Dean Bensics »

Offline Halina

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2020, 06:52:05 AM »
 Nice research Dean,   Using asteroids I find for Harry that in his natal chart the following Houses are activated:
1. Asteroid California falls at 15Cn08 on Harry's 7th cusp....excellent for both....she wants to restart her career here.
2. Asteroid Toronto falls at 14Sg58 in his 12th House.....depressing.
3. Asteroid Victoriaharbour, at 00Cn12, Aries Point, in his 6th House of WORK, good for job prospects.

For Meghan, asteroid California falls at 15Cn48 in her 12th House, depressing.    Toronto falls at 12Ge42 in her
11th House of Friends.   Victoriaharbour falls on her 3rd House cusp.
    This study should also include ASTROCARTOGRAPHY maps for each.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 07:20:17 AM by Halina »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2020, 09:36:58 AM »
Has anyone looked at Harry and Meghan's house of money--I seriously doubt either has a clue in  terms of how much their life style costs!  it is my understanding that they have been supported by Prince Charles.  Harry and Meghan may be able to make good money now but as their star fades, they could have problems maintaining their life style   amy

Well, why don't you take a look at that, Amy?  Check out their composite and Davison charts, with transits and progressions, and relocate them to London, Toronto, Vancouver and Los Angeles.

Pam

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2020, 10:41:26 AM »
Hi Dean,

Thanks very much for the relocation charts.  Looking at the first one, for Harry for Vancouver, I'm of two minds; yes, there's Jupiter conjunct the IC from the 3rd house, squaring the Ascendant-Descendant axis, which would be positive.  But there's also Saturn (restriction) in the 2nd house (money, security), and Pluto (power; control) technically in the 1st but almost in the 2nd - I'd read it as a 2nd house planet.  Both those planets are in Scorpio, so that intensifies the signature of power and control.  Moreover, Saturn is applying to oppose the Moon (needs) in Taurus (money, security) in the 8th house (other people's money).  And as if all that weren't enough, the North node is in the 8th and the South Node in the 2nd.  I think possibly worrisome financial issues may dominate Harry's thinking in that location, and that he'll feel he's at their mercy.

Of course, as you said, in Toronto he'll have Saturn bang on the Ascendant, with Pluto in the 12th house.  Ouch.  A full 2nd house, with Mars, Neptune and Jupiter in there, and Uranus on the cusp.  And doesn't he have Sun=Mars/Neptune anyway?  With the Mars and Neptune in the 2nd house, double ouch; I imagine money matters will be ... difficult.  Nice for Meghan, though, with that 7th house Moon and the aspects you mentioned; lucky her.

In Los Angeles Harry does have that very nice Venus in Libra in the 1st house. But he also has Saturn in Scorpio in the 2nd house opposing Moon in Taurus in the 8th again, with the nodes again in the 2nd and 8th houses.  I think issues of money and security will be a worry for him even in Los Angeles, though the Venus may help.  Anyway, Meghan has said that as long as Trump is president she won't return to the States to live, so Los Angeles is probably out for now.

I would imagine they will opt for Toronto, because Harry's priority seems to be pleasing Meghan, and Meghan regards Toronto as her second home.  She lived there for six or seven years while working on that TV show, got to know the city very well, and has many friends there, including close ones like Jessica Mulroney.  Having her Sun in the 12th house in that location certainly didn't make her invisible when she lived there before; on the contrary, it was after moving to Toronto that she finally achieved success and a degree of fame in her acting career.

I am so hoping that wherever they go, it will turn out okay.  Did you see Harry's speech that he made at a dinner for his Sentebale charity?  He said he loves the UK and always will, and that he'd made the decision to step back from everything he'd ever known with great sadness, but that there was no other option. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/19/uk/prince-harry-meghan-statement-trnd/index.html

Offline Halina

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2020, 06:19:47 AM »
     I used Astrocartoghy and a detailed scoring system for both in each of the 3 cities.    Here are the results:
MEGHAN for Vancouver:
     Optimism & opportunity.....951 points.
     Culture & creativity...........909 points.
     Responsibility & focus....... 504 points.
     Vocation & career,,,,,,,,,,,,, 407 points
     Friendship & family..........  136 points
MEGHAN for Toronto
     Imagination & inspiration....315 pts
     Culture & creativity.............173 pts
MEGHAN for Los Angeles
     Vocation & career...............272 pts
     Friendship & family.............120 pts
     Culture & creativity.............115 pra.

HARRY for Vancouver
     Education & communication..174 pts
     Culture & creativity................83 pts
     Responsibility & focus..........   51 pts
HARRY for Toronto
     Responsibility & focus...........701 pts
     Vocation & career.................  54 pts
     Optimism & opportunity........  54 pts

HARRY for Los Angeles
     Detailed friendship & family...  73 pts

Source of Scoring System.....David Cochrane's Sirius Program
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 06:03:56 PM by Halina »

Offline pdw

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2020, 08:02:14 AM »
Alice, thanks for sharing your take.

Dean, that’s interesting relocation research, thanks. 

Pamela, hang in there with Forum! I’m still having difficulty, too. Sometimes it works smoothly, but sometimes a laggy load-up foreshadows trouble posting ahead. Like when you push the post button and are frustratingly denied instead of satisfied – so irritating! I humbly suggest Zen patience and acceptance, by calmly pressing post and if it doesn’t go through then push the back button and hit the post button again, and repeat as necessary. This usually works for me after less than five tries. I also write offline and cut and paste to the Forum, just in case the universe decides to swallow my post instead of publish it.

All, a few more thoughts:

-Alice’s ‘hooha’ got me thinking about celebrity and Harry’s 11th House (reflecting admiration and love received from the public/others, as the result of 10th House work, reputation, status) – and, boy, just look at Harry’s wired 11th House! It’s a wild card of independent-minded natal Uranus and individually –minded natal Mars, in Sagittarius, suggesting to me that his celebrity and personal actions are/will be an extraordinarily big deal in his life, attracting a lot of public attention and opinions (Sagittarius!).  Additionally there are no supportive aspects to these fiery, free-spirited natal 11th House placements, only squares to his natal 8th House planets in practical, grounded Virgo (N Uranus square N Mercury and N Mars square N Sun). Perhaps this is an uneasy excess of Sagittarius for lowkey Virgo to manage, at times, and potentially stressful and/or motivating when triggered – like now with transiting Neptune squaring his natal Mars and his move to create a more ideal (perfect?) life. I thought about Virgo’s interest in getting things right and keen awareness when things are wrong, when Harry humbly admitted in his recent remarks that he hasn’t always “gotten it right”… So now in the wake of “great sadness”, and perhaps sacrifice, he is bravely (Mars) trying to get it right in his new life. I wish my fellow Sun sign the best of luck in the trying… 

-What was happening in Harry’s life the last time transiting Jupiter was this focal, first with his 12th House Jupiter Return (4 Capricorn) and then conjunct his Ascendant (11 Capricorn) – did a big secret, significant shift, new phase or course of action emerge then? And, was it related to his celebrity and the media (with Jupiter ruling his Sagittarius 11th House)? Indeed the similarities between then and now are striking to me … Last time around these contacts occurred in January-February 2008 when he was unexpectedly forced by the media to make a necessary change that he wasn’t happy about. The media blackout on his secret deployment to the frontline in Afghanistan was breached and he had to come home (withdraw) amid concerns for his and his fellow soldiers’ safety. He liked being just a soldier and useful member of the team there…and regretted having to come early. 

-Also, with the Queen forced into Royal family crisis management the last few months (re: Prince Andrew and Prince Harry), I wondered about any astrological similarity between now and her self-described annus horribilis in 1992 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annus_horribilis . Using transiting Pluto as a major marker for this kind of extreme timing, it was pressuring (sextile) her Capricorn Ascendant into angular action then and is doing the same now, conjunct her Ascendant. 

Offline Dean B

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2020, 02:44:46 AM »
Thanks Pam.

Hello pdw:

Re the Queen, Tr. Pluto on MC (1992) and Tr. Pluto on ASC (2020).

And, I find your point about houses 5-11 (love given and love received) fascinating.

PH's 5th house ruler squares Uranus; MM's 5th house ruler, Pluto, squares the ASC-DSC.

His Uranus is in 11th; her Uranus is peregrine and in 5th.

So, yes, great passion, thrills, excitement; but also, lots of tumult, drama, instability.

To me, the historical model isn't so much Edward and Wallis; but rather, Richard Burton-Elizabeth Taylor...minus the creative talent.

Dean B.

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2020, 07:39:58 AM »

Pamela, hang in there with Forum! I’m still having difficulty, too. Sometimes it works smoothly, but sometimes a laggy load-up foreshadows trouble posting ahead. Like when you push the post button and are frustratingly denied instead of satisfied – so irritating! I humbly suggest Zen patience and acceptance, by calmly pressing post and if it doesn’t go through then push the back button and hit the post button again, and repeat as necessary. This usually works for me after less than five tries. I also write offline and cut and paste to the Forum, just in case the universe decides to swallow my post instead of publish it.

All, a few more thoughts:

-Alice’s ‘hooha’ got me thinking about celebrity and Harry’s 11th House (reflecting admiration and love received from the public/others, as the result of 10th House work, reputation, status) – and, boy, just look at Harry’s wired 11th House! It’s a wild card of independent-minded natal Uranus and individually –minded natal Mars, in Sagittarius, suggesting to me that his celebrity and personal actions are/will be an extraordinarily big deal in his life, attracting a lot of public attention and opinions (Sagittarius!).  Additionally there are no supportive aspects to these fiery, free-spirited natal 11th House placements, only squares to his natal 8th House planets in practical, grounded Virgo (N Uranus square N Mercury and N Mars square N Sun). Perhaps this is an uneasy excess of Sagittarius for lowkey Virgo to manage, at times, and potentially stressful and/or motivating when triggered – like now with transiting Neptune squaring his natal Mars and his move to create a more ideal (perfect?) life. I thought about Virgo’s interest in getting things right and keen awareness when things are wrong, when Harry humbly admitted in his recent remarks that he hasn’t always “gotten it right”… So now in the wake of “great sadness”, and perhaps sacrifice, he is bravely (Mars) trying to get it right in his new life. I wish my fellow Sun sign the best of luck in the trying… 

-What was happening in Harry’s life the last time transiting Jupiter was this focal, first with his 12th House Jupiter Return (4 Capricorn) and then conjunct his Ascendant (11 Capricorn) – did a big secret, significant shift, new phase or course of action emerge then? And, was it related to his celebrity and the media (with Jupiter ruling his Sagittarius 11th House)? Indeed the similarities between then and now are striking to me … Last time around these contacts occurred in January-February 2008 when he was unexpectedly forced by the media to make a necessary change that he wasn’t happy about. The media blackout on his secret deployment to the frontline in Afghanistan was breached and he had to come home (withdraw) amid concerns for his and his fellow soldiers’ safety. He liked being just a soldier and useful member of the team there…and regretted having to come early. 

-Also, with the Queen forced into Royal family crisis management the last few months (re: Prince Andrew and Prince Harry), I wondered about any astrological similarity between now and her self-described annus horribilis in 1992 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annus_horribilis . Using transiting Pluto as a major marker for this kind of extreme timing, it was pressuring (sextile) her Capricorn Ascendant into angular action then and is doing the same now, conjunct her Ascendant.

Hi pdw,

Thanks for the tips re posting on this forum; here's hoping they will work for me.  Things seem to be loading slowly today, for no apparent reason; who knows what'll happen when I try to post this.

And thanks for your comments re what was happening in Harry's life last time he experienced these transits.  He loved being in the army; it was such a shame that he was made to give it up, to become a working royal.  And after having done it, having done his duty, now this.  I felt so badly for him, when he was talking about the "great sadness" he felt on having to leave the UK and the only life he'd ever known.  I sure hope he will feel it was worth it.

But I don't know: looking ahead to his future transits and progressions, I see transiting Uranus will oppose his Saturn/Pluto midpoint at the same time that he'll have transiting Saturn squaring his 9th-house Pluto.  Then, starting at the end of March in 2022, he'll have transiting Uranus opposing his 9th-house Saturn, opposing his MC, conjoining his 4th-house Moon, and finally conjoining his North Node.  And in 2022 he'll also have progressed Sun conjunct his natal Pluto, while his progressed Ascendant squares his natal 11th-house Uranus.

Of course, this is all using his natal chart.  I wonder if events may turn out differently if he's living in another location.  Toronto, with his Saturn bang on the relocated Ascendant, and Leo and Aquarius on the MC/IC axis, will be the worst for these transits, the closest to his natal angles. 

Also, his true North Node is at 29º38' Taurus, while the mean North Node is at 0º50' Gemini.  It'll be interesting to see if the sign change is reflected in events at all.

Pam

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2020, 07:48:19 AM »
Thanks Pam.

Hello pdw:

Re the Queen, Tr. Pluto on MC (1992) and Tr. Pluto on ASC (2020).

And, I find your point about houses 5-11 (love given and love received) fascinating.

PH's 5th house ruler squares Uranus; MM's 5th house ruler, Pluto, squares the ASC-DSC.

His Uranus is in 11th; her Uranus is peregrine and in 5th.

So, yes, great passion, thrills, excitement; but also, lots of tumult, drama, instability.

To me, the historical model isn't so much Edward and Wallis; but rather, Richard Burton-Elizabeth Taylor...minus the creative talent.

Dean B.

Yikes!  Here's hoping things turn out better for Harry and Meghan than they did for them.  (Though I think Meghan would probably disagree with your take on their creative talent or lack of it, Dean!)

Pam

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2020, 03:24:22 AM »
Oh Dean, I totally agree with you.  I just meant I thought MEGHAN would disagree; she definitely thinks she's a STAR.  The other day her father said in an interview that she had always been a princess, from the moment she was born.  Even after all the bad blood between them, he still thinks that.  And that's the way she's been raised, and she believes it.

Pam

Offline Francine

« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2020, 01:08:22 PM »
Pam, you might enjoy this tarot reader
She does a video daily about the Meghan/Harry situation.

https://youtube.com/user/tarotbyjanine

Offline Alice Portman

• Alice Portman Astrologer
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2020, 04:34:06 PM »
This is just turned into a hateful gossip thread.  :( Even much of the astrology presented shows the person's prejudice rather than what astrology should be - an impartial assessment of a situation.

None of us know Meghan and everyone is getting their information from the media and her truly horrible father's side of the family.  All who personally know her are very active in her defense - even Oprah defended her.

I was horrified at that tarot reader- talk about a misuse of the tarot!  You can't do an accurate reading for someone unless they consent, otherwise it just comes out as your own state of mind about that person or situation and that reader's state of mind was obvious even before she did the cards. 

This is a very interesting situation and I would love to trace the astrology as events unfold, but I am truly sickened by the hatred and predjuce shown when we have no idea of what is really going on.

Please just keep to the astrology rather than a media induced predjuce and we can follow and analyse a rare event that is very interesting.

I am fascinated to see that Prince Andrew - who really has done something wrong and a bit disgusting - is not receiving any vitriol, this is reserved for an actress who dared to marry a Prince and who has done nothing wrong.

Offline Robynne

« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2020, 09:53:28 PM »
Thank you so much Alice.

The one article I retained in my mind, and rang true, was Harry saying he did not want his own family destroyed by the press, after seeing what they did to his Mother.

Even the fact that his 10th ruler Pluto placed in the 9th suggests that as an adult he might relocate to another country, hopefully Pluto will have a transformational effect rather than just experiencing the vitriol dished out by the press, whether its directed at himself or his wife.

I agree, I believe there may be a certain amount of envy involved, that makes Meghan more of a target.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 09:59:04 PM by Robynne »
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'

Offline Dean B

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2020, 01:35:08 AM »
I don't accept that the stories coming out about MM and PH are all gossip.

As they say...where there's smoke there's fire...and wisdom dictates that if you don't want to get burned you should pay attention to the smoke billowing forth from under the door.

There is just too much being written to believe it's all sour grapes or lies for money.

Also, what one might call 'bias' I would call 'perspective'.

For example, I have a Uranus-Pluto conjunction in the 7th square the MC-IC. I've seen my fair share of family disfunction and narcissistic behaviour. These experiences have shaped my perspective and emotional intelligence.

When these behaviours are exhibited in others my attention is piqued. When corresponding astrological archetypes provide confirmation then conclusions are drawn.

This does not make me the final authority on the matter, any more than Oprah is, who after all, was taken in by the predator 'John of God'.

Dean B.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 04:18:06 AM by Dean Bensics »

Offline Pamela Young

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2020, 02:54:31 AM »
Boy, I've sure missed a lot since the last time I checked this thread.  No email notifications!

Francine, thank you for the link to the tarot reading.  Tarot is one thing I've never gotten into so I can't judge what the tarot reader is saying at all, but I appreciate your offer of more information on this whole situation.

Alice, with regard to your your comment This is just turned into a hateful gossip thread.  Even much of the astrology presented shows the person's prejudice rather than what astrology should be - an impartial assessment of a situation.  As the person who started this thread, I would hate to think that it is just 'a hateful gossip thread,' or that the astrology presented is not impartial but prejudiced.

When Meghan first appeared on the scene dating Harry, I was very favourably impressed by her.  I thought she was wonderful, and I was so happy for Harry, whom I have always held in very high regard, that he had finally found the love he had been seeking for so long.  I thought Meghan was perfect for him and would make a perfect addition to the royal family, and anyone who has read my posts on this website about the whole situation over the last few years could see that for themselves.  They could also see how my opinion changed over time, as new information came out and I re-examined the astrology.  I came to believe that I had had blinkers on at the beginning, had let my favourable impression of Meghan, and my hopes for a fairy tale romance for her and Harry, bias what I saw in the astrology.  If anything, I feel I was prejudiced on Meghan's behalf at the beginning, but that I no longer am.

I respect you as an astrologer, Alice, and I would hate to think you had such a poor opinion of me as an astrologer as it would appear you now do.  But if that is the case I can't help it; I have been saying what I believe to be true, which I believe the astrology backs up, and to say that it's because of bias is inaccurate.

Robynne, you're entitled to your opinion, as I've said before.  But if you're saying that my astrological interpretations are the result of envy of Meghan on my part, I can only say that you're wrong - and I don't think you're giving the astrological interpretations a fair reading. 

Dean, thank you very much.  What can I say but, I agree.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 05:49:11 AM by Pamela Young »