Author Topic: Musk's baby gets Jupiter conjunct Pluto  (Read 1432 times)

Offline adol33

Musk's baby gets Jupiter conjunct Pluto
« on: May 05, 2020, 12:38:56 PM »
Musk's baby was also born today with, yes of course, Jupiter and Pluto in aspect, 2 degrees conjunct.

'If you study the birth charts of babies born into wealthy families, you will invariably see the wealth-promising aspects between the natal planets. After drawing up and analyzing thousands of birth charts, I am pretty sure of this bias.

If you can become convinced of this fact then the rest is easy. If it is true that birth charts are "set up" because certain necessary material conditions must be met (it is hard to be a "poor" baby in a wealthy family), then it follows that there is a knowing intelligence in this design. Conditions and effects are known before the birth occurs. It follows that any intelligence that manipulates such variables can only be super-intelligent. Supra-dimensional wisdom spanning time, everything meticulously planned.'

I wrote the above  about 15 years ago. During this time I have studied many such cases and become absolutely convinced of this very real phenomenon. If somebody is born into a very wealthy family, wealth will invariably show strongly in the birth chart. Birth dates and times are generally set up to satisfy the material conditions into which they are born. There is strong evidence of a mechanism of careful planning taking place. I know this is something many believe in already, but to me it is actual proof of a higher power or intelligence involving itself in our lives. The babies of the rich and powerful invariably come through during times where wealth is promised in the birth chart. There are relatively few, not that many windows that hold the potential for great wealth, and they have to come through during these periods to be aligned with their earthly life conditions.

I think this strongly indicates and could even statistically prove the existence of God.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 12:43:03 PM by adol33 »

Offline Zadzi

Re: Musk's baby gets Jupiter conjunct Pluto
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 04:51:53 PM »
So is Jupiter/Pluto conjunct a "natal promise" of wealth? Because there are so many people born with this aspect (consider how many other babies have been born during this time who have this aspect) and I personally know of quite a few with Jupiter/Pluto close conjunctions who are NOT wealthy nor come from wealthy families. I will say, however, that many of those individuals had a preoccupation with wealth and money, which isn't quite the same thing. Does it have to do with the houses? The people I know who have been able to generate wealth very easily aren't necessarily people who come from rich families, and the ones who come from rich families don't necessarily even know anything about money at all. So I'm just curious what this natal promise is in relationship to material wealth at birth.

Offline bestgranny

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 05:35:07 AM »
I have pluto conjunct jupiter in Leo 12th house. borm 15 aug 1943. . just few weeks after mick jagger. My Dad was a dock worker and my mum a housewife with 5 children. \she was very thrifty as i am but not wealthy. Alao these two planeta anr apposite my aquarius moon in 6th house.

Offline Francine

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 08:11:06 AM »
Bill Gates was born a few weeks after me with a Jupiter/Pluto in Leo conjunction in his 2nd house. Mine is in my 5th house. Not wealthy except for my children. I consider them my greatest treasures.

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 06:15:38 AM »
Francine:   goocd for you:   Most people would not say that!  amy