Author Topic: my test results  (Read 362 times)

Offline amymaddalozzo

my test results
« on: May 26, 2020, 12:33:59 PM »
I saw my doctor and the blood work looking for other autoimmune disorders was all normal--none were found.'
However, something interesting did happen:  My doctor said that the blood work indicated that I was pre-diabetic.  She is testing my blood work in 6 months--I am thin, my blood pressure,is fine without any pills, cholesterol is fine.  A nurse friend told me that it is possible these results could be normal in 6 months
Here is my question:   Noel used to say that jupiter/venus aspects are a signature for diabetes.  My venus and jupiter are in a wide inconjunct aspect--about 4 degrees--does that apply?  Thanks   AMY

Offline Halina

Re: my test results
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 04:41:33 AM »
Hi Amy,  are blood clinics doing bloodwork during this pandemic???   Surprising if they do 'cuz when you go into these clinics the place is
packed with people.
     Here is your current triwheel, showing hits to Venus, Jupiter and 5 asteroids for diabetes hitting major planets/points such as Sun, Asc.
Your bloodwork also showed diabetes.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 07:09:56 AM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 10:45:33 AM »
Halina   I do not know--I talked to 2 diabetics and one retired MD--My doctor told me I was pre-diabetic.  The one diabetic told me that some MD's think  you are diabetric or you are not. The retired MD said that the standards have been lowered for americans because americans are too fat and this range was lowered to wARN  people   These 3 people all said I do not have anything to worry about--you have to have an A1C reading of 6.5 to be a diabetic and mine is 5.9   One diabetic told me that in the fall after i AM tested again, my reading will be normal because planet fitness has re-opened and I am going back.

Yes, labs are doing this work-and I had lots of it this time!   Thanks   AMY

Offline star

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 01:29:18 PM »
Hi Amy,

Blood results showed me to be pre-diabetic in January 2019. I was not obese, my diet was good, no diabetes in the family, I don't drink, I exercise daily, etc!!! So I switched to low-carb eating and was tested again 3 months later and was no longer in the pre-d range, and as far as I know am still not, tho need to be tested again once such tests are available. Last test was early this year.

There is no natal aspect between Jupiter and Venus - they are ten degrees apart and don't feel like they operate in conjunction with each other. At the time of the diagnosis there wasn't much of note going on with my Venus and Jupiter. Neptune was transiting in sextile to Venus, and Mars was semi sextile to it. Venus and Jupiter were inconjunct Venus but they were separating. Saturn was trining Venus. Nothing was triggering my Jupiter.

Go well, and if you are worried look into low carb or low GI eating as it does seem to be very effective.

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 04:17:06 PM »
thanks for your reply  I feel I will probably be back in  the normal range in the late fall because I have been going to the gym.  There is a another point:  I talked to a long time friend who has worked for Blue Cross blue Shield of Michigan  for almost all  her life (48 years) and she works with the doctors.  Doctors tend to give patients the pre-diabetic tag because they get higher reimbursement  it costs big time money to go to mediCAL school here in the US   amy

Offline Robynne

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 07:50:17 PM »
Amy,

Just a thought on the Venus-Jupiter aspect and diabetes. I have Venus sextile Jupiter (1' orb) in a peregrine island. I have been tested twice in the last 5 years for diabetes, not a sign of it, and according to the doctor am unlikely to develop it. I don't have a sweet tooth and have always eaten fruit for natural sugar.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:53:46 PM by Robynne »
Warning; Double Pisces! Be kind if possible. It never hurts anyone, and just might make someones day!

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 06:57:45 AM »
thanks   I have an inconjunct between venus and jupiter but it is wide--about 4 1/2 degrees so I do not know if that applies/.  My late mother was borderline diabetic for a number of years before she died but she had venus in taurus trine jupiter    AMY

Offline star

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 12:57:28 PM »
Out of interest I just pulled up a few charts from my files of people who have Venus Jupiter aspects, including tight squares and sextiles. None of them (yet) have diabetes, but some of the sextiles def have a sweet tooth. I purposely only looked at charts of ppl over the age of 60 thinking if they were going to develop it they probably would have done by now.

Tom Hanks, Aretha Franklin, Theresa May, have diabetes but no Jup-Ven aspect.

Larry King has a square, and has diabetes.

Offline Halina

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 08:01:24 AM »
       Using a biwheel, inner wheel Amy's Solar Return 2020 and her natal in the outer wheel.    Allow 10 degrees on either side of the 4 angles and 2 out of 5
diabetes asteroids fall within that orb.    Asteroids for diabetes are Avicenna, Willis, Sweet, Dobson, Franck.
Natal Jupiter also falls within the Solar Return's IC.  Jupiter rules her Solar Return's Asc.   Three out of 6 indicators or 50% not yet strongly indicative.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 08:16:13 AM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 06:11:53 PM »
Hi Halina,

Those Asteroids are all in major stressful aspects to my natal chart. I've got natal Jupiter in Scorpio in H6 Rx and developed Diabetes because of eating disorders and really intense addiction to sugar.

Avicenna and Sweet are in my 12th house (chronic illness). Avicenna squares natal Mars-Pluto-Venus in H4. Sweet opposes natal Jupiter.

Willis trines natal Sun in Cancer (H2) trine natal Jupiter (H6)

Dobson Squares natal Sun from H5.

Franck is c. natal SN.

Offline Halina

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2020, 06:11:11 AM »
Thanx for your excellent example In Stitches......it sure verifies your diabetes.....hope you have good luck in controlling  it.