Author Topic: When will my husband find a job?  (Read 11813 times)

Offline Francine

Re: When will my husband find a job?
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2019, 12:57:47 PM »
Hi pdw, my natal moon is 16 Virgo and actually this was the third line breakage in the past year, but the only time water came into the house. Saturn was squaring my Sun at the time too. I’ve added my progressed chart for June 24.

Offline pdw

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2019, 04:17:31 AM »
Hi pdw, my natal moon is 16 Virgo...

Oops, thanks for the correction...I had the wrong birth time for your natal chart. Could you share your birth data so I can fix it?

Offline Francine

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2019, 08:00:36 AM »
Oct 12, 1955 7:08 p.m. Phoenix, AZ

Offline Dean B

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2019, 02:01:19 PM »
Not at all, he’s about 6 ft, 190 lbs.  Any reason? Perhaps Jupiter in first house?

Thanks Francine - yes, wondered about it with Jupiter close to ASC squaring Venus, ruler of ASC.

Regards,
Dean B.

Offline pdw

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2019, 07:11:26 AM »
Appreciate the data, Francine, thanks.

Offline Francine

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2019, 09:03:32 AM »
Just an update, David is getting quite a few interviews and callbacks. Much more than at this stage of the game three years ago. One callback last Friday wanted to know how much salary he expects and how soon he could start. Interview this morning just as transit moon was conjunct his midheaven. 🤞

Offline pdw

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2019, 05:00:51 AM »
Great news, Francine! Sounds like Jupiter momentum and reward to me, hope it continues.  :)

Offline Francine

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2019, 12:01:23 PM »
David was offered a job this week just as transit Venus was sextile his moon and Jupiter square his progressed midheaven. He is declining to take it for various reasons and has a few others in the pipeline. He has Jupiter on his lunar return midheaven for his Dec lunar return plus Jupiter in that return’s 10th house so hoping something shakes out.

Offline pdw

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2019, 02:30:37 PM »
Hi Francine, I’ve been wondering about David's job search so thanks for the update.

I don’t work with progressed MCs or lunar returns but see this job offer reflected by the Venus-Jupiter transit triggers conjunct David’s natal Saturn (a general work reference currently emphasized with SA ASC=Saturn in orb). To me this combination suggests the possibility of significant, beneficial, work-oriented timing, i.e, a good time to be 'rewarded' with a job offer. :)

Keep us posted on his progress!

Offline Francine

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2020, 06:17:20 PM »
Hi all, just an update to say David was offered and took a job today. Transit Jupiter was almost to the minute opposite his midheaven. For now he can work from home which is good though the job is in another city 100 miles away. We are happy for now but I have been looking at when Saturn retrogrades  opposite his midheaven in several months and Pluto will also retrograde back to 22 Cap to square his ascendant again. So we shall see and thank you for all your replies, they have been very helpful.

Offline pdw

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2020, 05:41:54 AM »
Francine, this is such a crazy weird time it’s great to hear good news. So happy for David and you! Thanks for the update.

Sure do like how T Jupiter is en pointe in David's chart for new experience and working from home. I also notice T Saturn squaring David’s natal Jupiter, perhaps indicating timing for the Jupiter transit to professionally ‘deliver’.  For quick-moving triggers potentially marking a window for such important activity and negotiation, what about T Mercury, at 28 Aries, squaring  David's MC-IC, and T Mars tightly conjunct his natal Mercury?

With the transiting Saturn-natal Jupiter square in David’s chart prominent and referencing this new job, to me anyway, it seems significant that both will be turning retrograde very soon: Saturn, as you mention ( May 11 through September 29), and Jupiter (May 14 through September 12). Could this reflect the natural transition and learning curve of a new job extended over this retrograde period? Perhaps with related job-home consideration, plans, activity during this time - like moving to new town, selling current house, buying new house? Just some ideas…   

Offline Francine

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2020, 08:11:23 AM »
Thanks pdw, very much appreciate your take on this. I’ve been worried seeing his both his  Progressed Mars inconjunct midheaven and Solar Arc Saturn inconjunct his midheaven thinking they would prevent any job what with his first job loss occurring when his progressed midheaven was opposite Saturn. They haven’t perfected yet so I’m not sure what they mean. I do like your positive takes as I tend to look at things I see as negative.

Sometimes the astrology works well for my husband and badly for his twin brother. I read here or elsewhere that transit Pluto opposite midheaven meant “uprooting”. His brother’s house has been in foreclosure for a year, goes up for auction, gets sold and then something falls thru and it’s back up for auction the next month. Perhaps at end of year when Pluto is at 26 Cap, the house will finally be foreclosed and sold and maybe we will also be uprooted too due to the job. Just musing, thanks again.

Offline Dean B

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2020, 03:03:30 PM »
Congratulations Francine...fascinating how these transits to the angles are manifesting for your husband and his twin.

Regards,
Dean B.

Offline pdw

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2020, 04:27:44 AM »
It really is fascinating that you have a twin study so close at hand...and that their lives apparently are so different. Are they identical, and if you know and don't mind sharing, what is the twin's birth time? I'm curious how close their birth times are. 

Offline Francine

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2020, 03:28:08 PM »
Thanks pdw and Dean. As far as evil twin, he was born 4 mins earlier making him 21 Libra rising and true to his troubled nature, was breech. I saw Michael Avenatti is also 21 Libra rising and is as much a crook and obnoxious human being as my husband’s twin.

He controlled his mother and father for years, bankrupted his mother finally and lived in and took over her house but now that she has died, it is in foreclosure. He lived off her social security and money he begged from the church. We don’t think he has a job but none of the three siblings speak to or see him. People in the neighborhood say they think he rents rooms to people which is against the neighborhood bylaws. Of course he gets away with it as he always does.

Their sister had a restraining order on him a few years ago. He’s just a miserable narcissist. He’s supposedly an engineer but no one thinks he graduated from college. He started his own company that was a “start-up” for 20 years. Mostly took money from his parents to keep it going and both he and his mother begged for “investment” money from every friend and relative they had. No one was safe.

He and my husband are as different as night and day. Hubby has a kind, patient,  nature and is the best person I know. Twin is a controlling tyrant. One example from grade school, David was student council president and students who swore or said bad words had to come before the council for some type of punishment. His twin was scheduled to appear for his swearing but David kept cancelling student council meetings because of it. He also said evil twin would beat him up everyday of his life, all in a sneaky manner when the parents weren’t around. David always had friends, Doug didn’t and was only tolerated around David’s friends because of David.

What caused such disparity between the two is a mystery to everyone, David seems to embody the good parts of their chart, Twin the difficult ones. One solar arc that was easier for David was when Solar Arc Pluto conjuncted their descendant. Twin’s third wife left him. For David it was both our kids going out of state to college the same year.
There is more because obviously there is with such a troubled person but don’t want to be too long.