Author Topic: Persona Charts  (Read 16635 times)

Offline Halina

Oscar Pistorius' Moon Persona
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 08:50:03 AM »
    All the sites I have visited re Persona charts ask "What is their value?"  Let's look at Oscar Pretorius' Moon Persona chart that reveals how he reacts with women.  See his Moon Persona chart below from astro.com:  Moon conj Mars reveals angry confrontations and Chiron, 1st opp Uranus in 7th, partners, shows painful separation.  Police were often called in such instances with former girlfriends.
    Now lets look at the night of the murder.  We'll use a biwheel, transits for 3am, Valentine's day on outside and his Pluto Persona chart on the inside.  See this chart below.  Trans Mars-Chiron conj natal Moon, 5th(anger, argument);  tr Mars-Chiron trine n. Sun-Pluto(control);  tr Saturn conj n. Pluto on Asc= Murder.
    So now we can see the value of these different Persona charts in action.  You could also experiment with his other various persona charts in a biwheel for the murder date by using Solar Arcs or Secondary Progression.
    Did you have a breakup with a girlfriend, wife, husband boyfriend?  Do your different persona charts in a biwheel for that date.   You will be surprised!!!   Or did you have a marriage on a certain date?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 09:20:08 AM by Halina »

Offline Francine

Re: Persona Charts
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 11:54:54 AM »
Halina, that is fascinating and opened a whole new way of looking at charts for me. Especially love how you interpreted the moon chart. Actually loved the pluto personna chart with transits at time of murder, fasinating.

As some of you know, I am awaiting my son finding a job. Currently he is freelancing and also working on a presentation due by April for a conference he will attend this summer. I looked at his midheaven personna chart. He has 21 Leo on his midheaven of the personna chart. I found it interesting he also has that same degree on the descendant of his solar return this year and his solar arc sun will hit that degree before summer. I know he will get one and this is teaching me many things like patience. Outwardly people see me as calm and patient but inside I know differently.

Old Guy in Astrology

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 02:57:53 PM »
I'm comparing solar returns of persona charts to the planetary return of the same planet in the a planetary return.  Also I am looking at specific asteroid persona charts for more information that they might show.  This is disrupting my conceptions of astrology in a big way.

Offline Francine

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 03:23:09 PM »
Oh wow, that opens up all kinds of possibilities, fascinating. I think I have discovered an answer to the age old question about 4th vs. 10th house representing mother. At least in my son's chart, mother must be his 10th house as he has my rising degree 14 Taurus on his midheaven personna descendant.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2013, 06:33:21 PM »
Like several of you, my curiosity about Persona charts got the better of me. Usually content to scroll past the menu on Astrodienst, I wanted to see if anything substantial came of it.

I have to say, my Moon Persona chart is pretty telling. Three tight aspects in particular certainly mimic key issues of my lifetime. Moon exactly opposite Saturn right on my 10/4 axis mirrors my natal Saturn quindecile Nodes; the overcritical Mother scenario is emphasized.

Mars cj my natal Uranus in the 10th, and my natal Uranus cj MC is emphasized; my fighting with authority figures, usually over fair housing issues (Uranus rules natal house 4), seems to have had an early start.

And, Venus cj.Neptune on my Persona Scorpio Ascendant, and my natal Venus sq Neptune, with natal Neptune in house 12 seems to reinforce my significant natal aspects keenly.

Hopefully I am interpreting this supplemental aid correctly, after cursory investigation. It appears to be a useful tool for confirming natal profiles.

Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Halina

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2013, 08:38:18 AM »
Wow Stacy, thanks for the excellent personal example.  So, in summary,  you used a biwheel with various persona charts, putting natal inside wheel and Ascendant persona chart in the outer wheel, for example.   I see you also used your Moon Persona chart in the outer wheel of a biwheel with your natal chart inside wheel..  am I correct?   I'm a bit confused whether you just used Persona charts by itself or used a biwheel with your natal?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 08:40:39 AM by Halina »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2013, 12:02:32 PM »
oh no; just created my Persona charts from Astrodienst's menu, and the Astrology jumped out.

Obviously we wouldn't use Persona charts over Natal, but it is interesting to see the corroboration, as well as patterns with such early roots.  For people who don't use SPs or SAs, this is another way to pinpoint when a behavior may have been born.

Thanks Halina.

Stacy
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 12:05:50 PM by Stacy »
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Old Guy in Astrology

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2013, 08:34:08 PM »
I've been looking at them again.  They seem to be a refinement of a return chart for the planets or the Moon.  What is especially interesting is how they might work when you choose point in the natal chart which is already important, such as the vertex, or a transneptunian, or even an asteroid. 

The exploration here is significant.  Surely its not part of the astrology of Mr. Tyl.