Author Topic: The sky is a minefield  (Read 950 times)

Offline adol33

The sky is a minefield
« on: May 26, 2021, 05:12:13 AM »
There, fixed the heading :)

This is likely old news, you've probably read the case of Lori Vallow, her history of divorces and murder of her ex's children, but here's a bit of background on this.

She was born on June 26, 1973. Only real hard aspect is a one degree square from Mars to her Sun. In my experience, women with this aspect sometimes resort to punching men in the face, but to me the excessive violence seems to be mostly related to the actual degrees in her chart (i.e. probably fixed stars), Sepharial describing her Mars at 3 Aries giving a mixed combination of "A great heart, inborn kindness, courage and love of peace and concord; smoothness and spontaneity; no afterthoughts or mental reservations; hospitality and broadmindedness; many true friendships; love of art. The corresponding defects will be thoughtlessness, impulsiveness, reckless decisions; an unguarded and yet violent passions, lack of self-control; too great a lack of inhibitions. The native may run into danger through his own foolhardiness." Her Mars alleviated by a one-degree trine to Neptune, religion, as you know, the planet that on the lower octave tends to make people believe or be involved with many things that may not be entirely true, e.g. her belief she is a 'translated being' who cannot be harmed.

MER: 29 of Cancer: This degree is weak in nature. The native seems to be very impressionable and easy to train but he also vacillates and often follows an unpredictable path. There are several conflicting influences at work here. He is naive and yet shows remarkable intelligence at times. He seems little able to judge which route to take. He often remains dependent and unable to take care of himself. Perhaps evil forces tend to move into a void where there is insufficient protection and this native will be subjected to many evil influences unless otherwise protected. Where there are pointers of honesty and decency, this degree bestows a superior intelligence and a sense for business. Unfavorably aspected, it will produce a low cunning leading to unscrupulous doings, cheating, and even theft. Strange as it may seem, the native tends by nature to be shy, yielding, self-conscious, and close. Such pliancy will remarkably relieve the educator's task, provided he can see through his pupil, but will increase the danger of evil influence as well. Should other astrologic factors concur, an unhappy end might be foreseen - jail, death sentence, violent death and the like. The ambushes of men and fate are, in any event, to be feared.

JUP: 11 of Aquarius: The major influence shows an early promise which is soon dissipated. I suspect that the energetic nature of this degree is too out of touch with the quality of the "still small voice" to show much ability to deal with the Neptune quality here. The influence seems to have pointed up the fallibility of relying on brute strength to accomplish anything requiring more subtle insight. The degree itself seems to be dominated with force and show of strength with a record of failure. For the most part it seems to be subtleties which defeat them, as though they set out to kill mosquitoes with a sledge hammer. Warlike, rushing and forcible, outwardly splendid and inner noble, the native seems to have no bearings and no aim. Reckless - nay, altogether blind - he will be destitute of any authority; his victories and his possible popularity will be short-lived. If a winner, he will not know how to exploit his victories and will leave his shoulders undefended for his opponents to hit back; if a loser, he will wander about as luck would have it. In a material sense, there is a real danger of wounds, mutilation, or death sentence.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/string-family-deaths-surround-tragedy-lori-vallows-children/story?id=76116144

This is probably also old news, but on a less tiring and depressing note, Meghan Markle is into Reiki, and therefore probably, astrology, and therefore, probably, the future king of England will be too.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 04:40:41 AM by adol33 »

Offline star

Re: Too tired of Mars and fixed stars to think of heading
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 07:42:14 AM »
I am not understanding the logic of your last paragraph Adol. If Meghan is "into" Reiki why do you think she would probably be "into" astrology? I know several Reiki Masters and none of them are "into" astrology. And what bearing would anything Meghan is "into" have on the interests of the future king of England? Her husband is never going to be king.

Offline pdw

Re: Too tired of Mars and fixed stars to think of heading
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 02:36:05 AM »
So shockingly sad that innocent children lost their lives because of her. Her Cancer Mercury at the critical degree makes me think of this notoriety (fame) related to motherhood and family. 

For extreme, criminal, and violent behavior, surprised you didn’t include her natal Pluto, at 2 Libra, squaring-opposing her natal Sun (4 Cancer) and Mars (3 Aries). I’d consider this a very potent cardinal T-Square when activated, potentially reflecting intense obsession (passion or sexuality), volatile relationships, and selfish, manipulative, harmful acts. Transiting Saturn, at 4 Capricorn, was activating – realizing – this T-Square potential in 2018 when she met Chad Daybell.