Author Topic: Wikileaks - Julian Assange dob  (Read 73565 times)

Offline astrologizer bunny

Wikileaks - Julian Assange dob
« on: November 30, 2010, 05:15:51 PM »

July 3, 1971. Born in Townsville, Australia.

Source: Interpol arrest warrant.

james m

Re: Wikileaks - Julian Assange dob
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 05:26:23 PM »
hey bunny - thanks for sharing this piece of info... i was looking at this spot earlier in the week for him as i had mentioned his name of the pattern recognition thread and how a focal planet as in uri avnery's chart can really set a tone to a chart...  once again this date gives a bucket chart with mars in aquarius as the handle planet...  i had wondered about this with regard to his actions in general and what he is quickly becoming known as - a shit disturber on the one hand and a person wanting to break up a lot of the unacceptable traditions that no one else seems either interested or capable of altering... sun/uranus square is very much a part of this date as well, so plenty of uranus/aquarius and martian energy to go with the date you are offering here... thanks

james m

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 05:48:25 PM »
the date i have for the first wikileaks article release is july 25 2010 - 10:19 pm london... as i recall that is when the guardian news group released the first batch of leaks...
some of the tie in's with the date from interpol you've offered and the july 25th 2010 date are the t mars at 27 virgo conj pluto in the tentative date for assange.. mars to pluto is a combo of planets that represents potential danger.. the tentative date for assange has a mars/pluto biquintile aspect... also this tentative birthdate has a close pluto/jupiter sextile - secretive info made available to one-  is more possible here... the t mars would have hit this on the july 25th date mentioned above... also t mercury at 27 fixed july 25th squares the july 3 1971 jupiter as well, so this date would seem to fit on a casual glance...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 05:56:23 PM by james m »

rj_smith

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 04:07:01 PM »
Assuming the above birth data is true, the real question is, who is Julian Assange. Is he a journalist, a political activist, a terrorist, or a "hero."

Unfortunately, there is no real consensus in the conventional news media as to what he is supposed to be.

People also seem to have widely different opinions of him. And, nobody knows what he's really up to, since with the proliferation of water in his natal (Sun and Moon in Water signs) the tendency is to hide or mask one's own secrets and personal agenda, while making a career out of exposing the secrets of others..(natal Sun in Cancer closely square natal Uranus in LIbra).

I see that at least one astrologer is publicly exalting Assange as a hero: "Assange is virtually single-handedly acting out the planetary drama of Pluto (destruction and revelation of secrets) in Capricorn (governments and Big Business) about to be set off by a square from Uranus (radical revolutionary behavior) in Aries (individual rights)."

However, since Uranus rules computers and the internet, it is fair to say that the real "hero" may be the technology of the internet  (ie as the "vehicle" responsible for releasing the governments secrets). And, if Assange was not available or willing to upload the illegal files to a public website, I'm sure there would be others happily willing to do that.   

But again, at this point, there is no clear concensus on how damaging the release of all of those cable messages are, since not all of the documents have been released. However, it is safe to say that the U.S. government and its allies is probably going to find a way to keep this guy out of commission for a while.

A red flag has been imposed on Assange by Interpol. so his travel options are very limited at this point.

Assange has at least four heavy, demoralizing personal transits for 2010, including: SA Pluto conjunct his Moon in Scorpio, SA Saturn conjunct his natal Sun, SA Neptune opposite his natal Sun, and SA Mars opposite natal Pluto in Virgo.

He was born with Neptune in Sagittarius in opposition to Saturn in Gemini. That opposition has now progressed by SOLAR ARC to eclipse his natal Sun in Cancer.

That is the ultimate "candle snuffer" type of transit, in which the darkest and most unimaginable things can happen to a person and where being ostracized by the authorities and government is highly likely !

This transit brings success and recognition to those who truly deserve it, but also, personal disillusionment, diminishment of physical health, as well as ostracization and being deceived by others, including close friends and loved ones.

Since he has natal Venus in Gemini closely square Pluto in Virgo, he is know to be demanding and domineering in his personal relationships, so his friends and other alliances are likely to turn against him without warning. when times turn bad for him.

Venus - Pluto is, by far, the "lone wolf" aspect  ! Just ask anyone who has that aspect in their natal charts !

As transiting Uranus and Jupiter in Pisces oppose his natal Pluto and square the Venus, and solar arc Mars opposes Pluto. he is also in grave danger, physically, and needs personal protection at this time.

Normally, when Sun and Mercury in Cancer natives experience a "hard life," they return to mother, home and family to get them through the darkest times. But, with natal Sun in Cancer squares Uranus in Libra, all the rules of astrology fly out the window !  AND, since SA Pluto is transiting the natal Moon, (a conjunction) he may have to relocate to a new home or country outside of Australia. (i.e. He can expect to be treated, badly, by his own Australian government !)

Typically, when Pluto transits the Moon, one's past or homelife is wiped out, foreever, and the bridges are burned. Karmically, you are not allowed to go back to your past, again?

Finally, the bucket chart is normally that of a humanitarian, wanting to help others. Maybe the release of these secret documents is Assange's way (in his mind) of being helpful or of restoring justice.

The main problem is Mars (the handle).  The effort is made, but aggressively so, so what some describe as "help" is actually agitatation or inflamation...

It's fare to say that many, many people are annoyed with Julian Assange, right now !

After all is said and done, I think that with his natal Jupiter in Scorpio sexile Pluto in Virgo and trine Mercury, he will eventually  be able to cut some sort of deal with the U.S. government, legally, but he will be in legal limbo for quite a while...

Offline pdw

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 06:50:04 PM »
What about the synastry between Madame Secretary Hilary Clinton and Julian Assange? He must be at the top of her current Public Enemy list.   

Astrologically, they share a core of heightened environmental sensitivity (they both have Water Sun-Moon blends) sharpened with Scorpio intellect and significance (her Sun; his Moon).   

His N Pluto in her 10th opposes her N Moon in 4th --suggesting he may have a profound or dominant role in her professional life; and may pose a security risk or threat to her.   

His Aquarius N Mars (in her 3rd) opposes her 9th House N Saturn (with N Pluto and Mars)—suggesting an aggressive non-conformist challenging or harming her professional stability - with communication; and a serious political, international emphasis (9th House).     

james m

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 09:22:43 PM »
hi rj smith... thanks for commenting... does it matter who assange is really? 
the fact that most everything the usa gov't has gotten its hands on in the past 10 years has become like a top secret gulag operation with illegal wars and 100,000's of people being killed or murdered requires more then a few strong characters to challenge it's slide into a 3rd world rogue type nation...it seems to be a trend with a few other countries too..

i think wikileaks definitely clicks with the astro we are coming into... i was thinking how this latest dispatch from wikileaks on the diplomats interaction is perfect symbolism for saturn in libra too! all of a sudden - the diplomats don't look so diplomatic anymore having their comments and memo's publicly displayed.. 

i see the conflict here reflecting the ensuing conflict between uranus and pluto in square... they are very different energies, one interested in openness and freedom, the other in secrecy and covert power... it seems many folks are quite happy to have the media and politicians serve up what the corporate powers want us to eat in particular what a horrible character assange is!! no accountability of any politician or news organization for any of the past 10 years of lies and false pretexts for illegal wars, but lots of ink on how assange must be held accountable... i am sure i am not the only one who can see the hypocrisy on display with characters like clinton and various news commentators and etc...

i think assange will get caught.. it is just a matter of time, but there will be others who will follow right in his footsteps working to bring a stop to the madness that is clear for most everyone to see in this great movement towards secrecy and deception...

rj_smith

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 04:47:15 PM »
hi rj smith... thanks for commenting... does it matter who assange is really? 
the fact that most everything the usa gov't has gotten its hands on in the past 10 years has become like a top secret gulag operation with illegal wars and 100,000's of people being killed or murdered requires more then a few strong characters to challenge it's slide into a 3rd world rogue type nation...it seems to be a trend with a few other countries too..

i think wikileaks definitely clicks with the astro we are coming into... i was thinking how this latest dispatch from wikileaks on the diplomats interaction is perfect symbolism for saturn in libra too! all of a sudden - the diplomats don't look so diplomatic anymore having their comments and memo's publicly displayed.. 

i see the conflict here reflecting the ensuing conflict between uranus and pluto in square... they are very different energies, one interested in openness and freedom, the other in secrecy and covert power... it seems many folks are quite happy to have the media and politicians serve up what the corporate powers want us to eat in particular what a horrible character assange is!! no accountability of any politician or news organization for any of the past 10 years of lies and false pretexts for illegal wars, but lots of ink on how assange must be held accountable... i am sure i am not the only one who can see the hypocrisy on display with characters like clinton and various news commentators and etc...

i think assange will get caught.. it is just a matter of time, but there will be others who will follow right in his footsteps working to bring a stop to the madness that is clear for most everyone to see in this great movement towards secrecy and deception...

Hello James:

So you admit that Assange is your hero ! LOL

Not surprised that an information thief like Assange earns the sympathy of some, here.

He is an information thief, or the handler of stolen government property, at the very least. I feel that Assange is misapplying his energies and talents... by breaking the laws of the land... He's not innocent by any means...

It doesn't take much talent, actually, to hang out on the internet and receive stolen, classified government information and then, post it on a website for public consumption (and for his own ego fulfillment).

The real issue is, do governments (and government) workers have a reasonable expectation of privacy. I believe the courts will rule "yes" in favour of governments. Additionally, governments should be able to function in a secure environment and collect secrets, just as big business collects secrets on its employees and competition.

The question, now, is how does obtuse criminality (ie "the stealing of government secrets") fit into the theme of Uranus square Pluto.

Unhealthy fascination with the internet (also known as "internet addiction") is a growing and new psychological and social problem. The idea that all government corruption can somehow be eradicated through the internet or through the airing of secret information, is as ridiculous as believing that ALL government is secretive and unaccountable, or that ALL media is corrupt.

Not ALL government or media is corrupt ! However. exposing corruption may not necessarily eradicate it, either..

Fanaticism, therefore, is the main danger or a warning bell of the astrological square of 90 degrees...

When you have Uranus square Pluto, the temptation is to use dangerous or corrupt methods, (essentially anarchy)... to eradicate corruption within government or within any other infostructure...

Well, I am against anarchy and those who pursue it...

I am, of course, neither a fan of corruption and/or excessive, secretive government, but in a democracy, you can vote out of office anyone who is either not suitable or perceived to be corrupt?

However, when individuals start breaking the law and/or bending the rules, a dangerous line has been crossed.

Will there be other criminals coming down the pipe after they put away Assange. Absolutely !

rj_smith

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 05:12:30 PM »
What about the synastry between Madame Secretary Hilary Clinton and Julian Assange? He must be at the top of her current Public Enemy list.   

Astrologically, they share a core of heightened environmental sensitivity (they both have Water Sun-Moon blends) sharpened with Scorpio intellect and significance (her Sun; his Moon).   

His N Pluto in her 10th opposes her N Moon in 4th --suggesting he may have a profound or dominant role in her professional life; and may pose a security risk or threat to her.   

His Aquarius N Mars (in her 3rd) opposes her 9th House N Saturn (with N Pluto and Mars)—suggesting an aggressive non-conformist challenging or harming her professional stability - with communication; and a serious political, international emphasis (9th House).     

thank you, pdw, long time "no see"....

It may be that time to wish you Merry Christmas, (again !)

The synastry between Clinton and Assange might be not needed, as we hear on CNN that the U.S. justice department has already got the arrest warrant "sealed" and ready to serve to Assange.

It's not Clinton's call, anyway. to commence criminal investigations or to stop them.

The synastry features pleasant, compatible aspects such as her Sun in Scorpio conjunct his Moon in Scorpio,. Also, his Jupiter in Scorpio conjunct Hillary's ascendant and Mercury in Scorpio.

However, some antagonistic aspects occur, such as Saturn opposite Mars (as you mentioned).

The composite chart between them features Sun, Pluto, Venus and Uranus iin Virgo, while Mars in Gemini is squaring
Uranus.

This denotes some sort of legal showdown and a legal battle to the finish...

That said, this is not a "slam dunk" conviction for Clinton or Obama...

The close square of Mars and Uranus denotes surprise legal endings and strange twists...nothing goes as planned for the U.S. government....I predict...

The whole composite chart resembles a bomb or astrological minefield...one small misstep and kaboom !

rj_smith

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 05:42:46 PM »
encl: composite chart for clinton and assange.

note: do NOT read ascendant and houses, just the planets and aspects...as time of birth for assange is not available.

Also, C. Mars is in Taurus, not GEMINI !

-rjs

james m

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 08:29:56 PM »
hi r.j - anyone who challenges a corrupt and illegal gov't that thinks it can conceal and hide info so as to pursue illegal wars and continue with ambitions towards more war has got my vote for sure...

i note today lieberman asking amazon.com to not publish any of the wikileaks data... if this doesn't strike folks here as a continued step towards some sort of governance akin to what a dictator state would do with regard to the free flow of info, i don't know what will!
the mainstream media has completely abnegated its responsibility towards the public and instead is now operating like a branch of the gov't dispensing propaganda many appear ready to swallow...

for a better understanding on my views, here are a couple of glenn greenwald links that articulate my thinking much better then i...
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2010/12/01/wikileaks/index.html
http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2010/12/01/lieberman/index.html

i think we need to stick to the astrology or this just becomes a political opinion page... julian assange is not the one with a pluto/uranus square in his chart but if you take a look at the potusa chart that lorenzo has highlighted here on the mundane astrology thread you will note the sun at the uranus/pluto midpoint bringing these energies together in a manner whereby it would appear major change is indeed on the way for the usa over the next few years as this square becomes more pronounced...

rj_smith

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 04:01:06 AM »

i think we need to stick to the astrology or this just becomes a political opinion page...

Thank you, James, for that comment ! It's probably one of the most relevant comments I have heard on any discussion forum. I sincerely hope that the editors of "other" discussion forums, (particularly the one from Switzerland), are listening !

R.J. Smith

Offline pdw

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 05:44:52 AM »
Hi, R.J., surprised to see a composite chart pop up here.  I put those conceptual playthings away years ago...  Assange created a Huge Mess that Secretary Clinton had to clean up; I think it unlikely that a Scorpio will ignore a humiliation like that.   

The public always seems ready for a good conspiracy theory and/or an antihero.  Assange's chart, even untimed, seems happy to reflect that viewer's mindset.  The duplicitous N Venus in Gemini E, for example, square N Pluto (The Man); along with N Aquarius Mars, a social activist or anarchist, as you penned.  Both present a public agenda currently in 'question' - transit - with Pisces mystery and Neptune charisma - with N Venus = T Uranus-T Jupiter in Pisces/N Pluto; T Neptune conjunct N Mars.     

Ironically, Assange reportedly is proactive when it comes to protecting one kind of security: his own (N Cancer Sun square Uranus).   

rj_smith

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 03:50:23 PM »

Ironically, Assange reportedly is proactive when it comes to protecting one kind of security: his own (N Cancer Sun square Uranus).   

LOL

Yes, I hear you...

On that note, all of my good "cardinal" friends know how to cover their own behinds !  It comes with the territory, actually !

I think you have made a shrewd assessment re: Assange's very close n. Venus in (as you say duplicious) Gemini square n. Pluto in (puritanical) Virgo. He's a real shark, actually, who is used to getting away with his "tit for tat", hit and run tactics...

Because of his Venus Pluto square, there is overcompensation for the natural shyness, a mask of sorts... Venus-Pluto is the dispositor of his Moon in Scorpio and thus, Sun in Cancer; it's the most important aspect in his chart.

Venus-Pluto makes its fans, though, and they are a force to be reckoned with...Venus Pluto can be like the wolf in sheeps clothing, totally deceptive and seemingly innocent, but once they get to know you, look out !

The transits of Jupiter and Uranus are now challenging that thinking, of course...

"Hit and run" seems to be the "m.o." of this guy...A lot of those hacker types who hang on the internet are like him (cocky, arrogant, full of bravado, don't mess with me, I'm a computer geek, using the internet like a weapon?)

A lot of these hacker types appear shy, because the vast majority of their lives are spent behind screens and not with real people ? Thus, they find real relationships to be too much hard work... Their only hope is in cyberspace and with cyberwomen and cyberbusinessmen, etc.

As far as composite charts being portrayed like inflatable dolls or furniture, I happen to find them very useful and reliable.

The composite chart often reveals amazing details about a relationship that synastry, alone, cannot come up with !

When it comes to astrology, you may flirt (if you wish) but you should always "dance" and go home with the partner that brought you (or "brung ya") to the dance hall...

cheers,

RJ

james m

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 07:05:44 PM »
well so much for the usa as cancer sun then, lol... isn't security a thing with the sign cancer in general? perhaps it is just coincidental that as soon as someone (usually a politician) says 'suspected terrorist' a clampdown on sanity and any free flow of information seems to be the first(and sometimes last!) response.. well, i suppose there is no clamp down on drones or military operations in general...  the opposition of saturn/pluto was in 2001 and now the square is in operation.. one of the worst types of leadership is where the public live in fear of the leadership...

with this chart date assange has a powerful transit of jupiter/uranus opp natal pluto which in itself would incline towards a breaking down or challenge towards anything plutonian, with secrecy being an obvious part of this..  it seems secrecy has become one of the biggest byproducts of 2001 with all sorts of justifications for concealing all sorts of information whether necessary or not..  at the same time the jupiter/uranus conj is trine to his natal mercury/jupiter trine..  he is spearheading a greater degree of insight into the inner workings of gov'ts then we would otherwise be finding out about! thank you jupiter uranus...

Offline Magpie

Re: Wikileaks - Julian Assange Rape/Sexual Molestation
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2010, 02:19:09 AM »
Interesting thread everyone. Very appropriate for Plu in Cap. Hero or villain Assagne has certainly turned over the tables in the temple as Mr Tyl would say (tr Uran opp N Plu). Little wonder for his "hit and run" "m.o" to quote  RJ. Seems he has no other option with civilised nations calling for his execution and likening him to the Taliban. He does come across as articulate and perhaps in the nerdy world of hackers the perfect voice of the Wikileaks group.

The alleged rape or sexual molestation accusations seem fishy and very helpful for the powers that be who want Assagne's head on a plate. Occurring over the weekend of 13th-15th August with Ven, Mars and the Moon in Libra all passing over his N Uran and sq his Sun. As Lorenzo might say "sexy times",  Assagne was clearly enjoying himself. With Sun,Uran=Mar/Nep he is reportedly very charismatic, the Libra transits of the time were emphasising this charisma enabling him to "pull" not one but two ladies over the weekend - how very Ven is Gemini! Both had to compete with his love of communicating via his computer, not good on a first date or any other date. One can only imagine their rage to then find out he was sleeping with both of them,  condomless too adds insult to injury. They get together and blow the whistle on the whistleblower.

Sweden's rape laws seem bizarre, was Assagne guilty of rape/sexual molestation? I don't think so, guilty of being slutty with poor bedroom etiquette for sure. These ladies are victim of his charm or lack of it. Note to the gentleman of the forum, hell hath no fury than a women scorned.

Magpie