Author Topic: When will my husband find a job?  (Read 11787 times)

Offline Francine

Re: When will my husband find a job?
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2020, 03:33:51 PM »
P.s. I think it’s interesting that David’s name means “beloved” and his twin’s name means “dweller by the black water”. I always get the image  of a creepy monster coming out of a swamp with that one.

Offline pdw

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2020, 06:31:38 AM »
Wow, such a contrast…that sure challenges astrology. It prompted me to do a bit of twins and astrology googling. I’m sure you’ve already covered this ground and seen the possible explanations for why twins, with very similar charts, can have such different outcomes. From what I can tell theories range from the metaphysical (two different souls) to the psychological (the need to individuate and differentiate from the other twin, perhaps unconsciously playing an opposite role or expressing the shadow potential of planets).

Though it's hard to imagine this could account for their dissimilar personalities and outcomes, I noticed one very slight difference in their charts: David’s Sun is technically in his 4th House, seconds away from the 5th House cusp. Doug’s Sun is just in his 5th House, by seconds.

Thanks for sharing, Francine. Definitely an intriguing mystery for astrology to ponder.

Offline Francine

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2020, 07:42:30 AM »
Interesting pdw, never noticed the 4th/5th house difference with the Suns. It’s been a while since I read up on twins but remember the split soul theory where each plays out different aspects in the chart. I believe Doug emulated his father’s personality and David has more of the kindness of his mother. I’ll update once I learn how the transit Pluto opposite midheaven plays out.