Author Topic: Covid virus  (Read 549 times)

Offline amymaddalozzo

Covid virus
« on: January 27, 2021, 07:33:29 AM »
Anyone have a clue when this virus will ease up and more vaccines will be available?  Joni Patry  is talking april or may--I am going crazy trying to find a place that can get me a vaccine!   AMY

Offline Halina

Re: Covid virus
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 09:40:28 AM »
Hi Amy, from the graph for Vero Beach, it looks like the curve is going down.

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 02:05:12 PM »
thanks   ANY idea about the rest of the United States?   amy

Offline Halina

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 07:39:36 AM »
        “Most likely” timelines for when the coronavirus pandemic will end.   It is now harder to imagine the United States or United Kingdom transitioning to normalcy before second quarter 2021 or reaching herd immunity before third quarter 2021. But a number of other factors could delay the timelines beyond those described, including unexpected safety issues emerging with early vaccines, significant manufacturing or supply-chain delays, continued slow adoption, further mutation, or a shorter-than-anticipated duration of vaccine-conferred immunity. Herd immunity will also require vaccines to be effective in reducing transmission of SARS-CoV-2, not just in protecting vaccinated individuals from getting sick. This is likely, but has not yet been proven at scale.
        2nd quarter of 2021 = June 2021, NOT LIKELY      3rd Qoarter - Sept 2020. MORE LIKELY

Offline 99.99

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 05:02:02 AM »
I think asking about when Covid will end is the wrong question.  When the PCRs are accepted widely as shams and the vaccines, there will be another panic about something else.  the question is: When will folks wake up?  This is happening thanks to superload of Aquarius and this New Moon will certainly be a kickstarter.  However we have years of Saturn then Pluto in Aquarius, a Saturn ruled sign of the The Rules.  So I think we are in for a long struggle to get a decent life for our kids and grandkids.

Offline Dean B

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2021, 02:09:56 PM »
Halina:

The Ford government in Ontario is lifting the lockdown on February 16, 2021 at 12:01 AM, Toronto.

Please set the chart with any relevant asteroids and we can see how effective this will be.

Thanks, Dean.

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2021, 06:37:17 AM »
Thanx Dean,  the following link reviews the color coded system and the regions of Ontario that will be affected:
       https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-moves-27-regions-from-stay-at-home-order-to-reopening-framework-on-feb-16-1.5306272

Below is the event chart Dean requested with indicators for the virus......I'll leave it up to Dean to interpret what may happen as
the month of February progresses, restrictions are lifted and color codes are implemented.    In other words, is this new system going
to lower the curve?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 08:44:19 AM by Halina »

Offline Dean B

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2021, 11:20:44 AM »
Thanks Halina