Author Topic: An Aquarian Messiah arrives?  (Read 1174 times)

Offline rollanrm

An Aquarian Messiah arrives?
« on: February 12, 2021, 05:16:57 AM »
Recently I listened to a youtube which covered the subject of increasing claims from Jerusalem that a Messiah will soon appear, is already known to some and is only awaiting his right special moment to be revealed. I was already aware of a raft of supposed messianic signs occurring - exotic flowers blooming beside the long barren Dead Sea zone, the Lake of Galilee near to some necessarily messianic level of full etc. The talk chanced to mention an association of the forecast figure with Sons of David who apparently have lived in and around Aleppo, Syria, in recent times (not as I once heard in Damascus).

From curiosity I re-ran for Aleppo the chart for the late Jeane Dixon’s “Child from the East”, the false Messiah she saw in vision on 5 Feb 1962 (day of a solar eclipse on a world point, 15 Aquarius). Nicholas Campion’s The Book of World Horoscopes advises setting the birth place for Jerusalem (for Dixon the birth was only somewhere in the Middle East). Campion converts to GMT the time of birth as visioned in Washington DC at around 7.17.am. This gives Campion 12.17 pm for the natus. I stand to be corrected, but I imagine one should set any chart for 2.17 pm this being EET whether for Israel or Syria. Campion may be thinking symbolically and wants to relate a world figure to the universal Greenwich line. The chart example he finally gives is instead set for after midnight and for the day’s eclipse. He deems this more representative than a literal birth chart for the person and any  new age he might introduce). I beg to differ.

But no matter what the precise time and exact location the birth took place, the pattern remains very special. It shows all the inner planets in the human sign of Aquarius but none of the spiritual outer planets there. This must seem curious for a world teacher. Could this person be, as per Dixon, the bible’s own anti-Messiah, one whose number is “the number of a man”, 666 (Rev 13:18) i.e. all too human and never arriving at the sacred seven, while Neptune (itself conjunct asteroid Lie) stood in affliction square to the natal Sun - not exactly helpful for revelations of truth! The day’s eclipse and unusual planetary line-up had spread alarm and shut down shops and businesses in parts of Asia.

Other potentially negative features are Isa, the Jesus asteroid, opposed to the chart’s moon. and Uranus, the  ruler of Aquarius at 29 Leo conjunct Regulus, a kingship, popularity and fame factor, but in turn conjunct the Achristou asteroid. Empirically I have found this name/word to be astrospeak for dark side and Antichrist type issues. Then too, the Christ asteroid of which presently, is found as though proprietorially placed on 19 Pisces, the degree of the Bethlehem Star and (given the right timed chart), in the 9th sector of the “Child from the East”’s beliefs and religion too. Also, if the chart is right, Cancer rising on a critical degree could well fit with  “I saw a beast from the sea…”(Rev 13:1).

When I recast the chart I found to my surprise that asteroids Aleppo and Davidsson were in near perfect conjunction (and, in the supposed destiny/reputation house too if the chart time is correct). This prompted  me to cast a birthday Solar Return for clues and signs and this offered a further surprise. I found that on the 4th, the day of the returned sun this year, Neptune stood identical to the degree and minute with messianic Jupiter, the Bethlehem Star, at Jesus’ birth in 7 BC as per my long standing claims in this area. Any afflicted, negative Neptune such as this Aquarian birth possesses, can warn of cover up, deception and erasure of issues and persons. So…could the  Return day’s coincidence even be a message akin to that of the day of birth’s eclipse at 15 Aquarius which in turn hits my data for the Pentecost birth of Christianity in AD 30. It does so on that pattern’s Christ asteroid (i.e.Christa in harmony with the original registering of asteroid names in feminine form and I have seen the asteroid does work for Christ issues). Recall this obviously important asteroid for Christianity was suitably conjunct a world point for Christianity’s foundation by being at 15 Aquarius.

Of course it’s an open question whether this person of prophecy and messianic mystery even exists, and I had  been doubting for some time now that he could do so because he wouldn’t need to be too old to be a charismatic figure for the masses. But insistent reports from Israel and odd rabbinic prophecies foster second thoughts especially in this year in which the Aquarian pattern receives a wide variety of opportunities through especially Jupiter and Saturn to favour emergence. Any time up to next Feast of Trumpets, (Israel’s new year in September), is potent. Last year a prophetic rabbi declared 2020’s FOT was the last in history that Israel would be without a Messiah. This year he must come.

The idea chimes with other prophecies as for the four “gates” or governments and tensions at the time of the two Benjamins. For a long time the prophecies made little sense but now they have become suggestive. According to one, the Messiah is supposed to appear before the fourth gate or government can be set up. Israel goes to the polls on March 23rd for an incredible fourth time, and at the time of the arguing Benjamin Gantz and Benjamin Netanyahu too, to attempt establishment of a working government.

Also, around 13 March Israel hopes to be first in the world to complete total vaccination. Though personally I think the biblical reference is more political, some Christians now speculate  Israel’s Covid world first could correspond to the time  “when they shall say peace and safety sudden destruction comes”, this moment being the trigger to apocalypse and the disappearance, Rapture or  Harpazo of the believing prepared. (It’s a widespread belief of the prophetically minded that the false Messiah cannot appear nor the seven year Tribulation begin - unless and until the disappearance had taken place. Incidentally note that when last week Dr Faucci was asked how long the pandemic might last, he said perhaps seven years).

Even though themes like pandemic, disappearance and deception can all come under the wide umbrella of Neptune, itself already and for years yet in its own sign Pisces, what patterns of astrology would fit really major change, material and/or more spiritual? (One Vedic astrologer locates a likely world crisis and major “awakening” of some kind any time across the second half of March from the 19th). 

There are a variety of signs in this busy and strange year under which a messianic figure could emerge. Those keen to place developments  near and within weeks will probably point to today’s new moon which on 23 Aquarius happens to be closely conjunct the person’s moon and even in degree exact aspect to Christianity’s Chaos and Schwanden (disappear) asteroids and even to Jesus’ natal Masi (Messiah). This lunation month’s range includes late Feb/early March in which Jupiter conjuncts the person’s sun around the Feast of Purim (Feb 26th) on which I see today some rabbis are pinning hopes based on some bible codes reading). However suggestive, coincidences like these do occur in astrology and something like Jupiter to sun could reflect some personal advantage less than world significant. And this is all round an opportunity year for the Dixon’s Child from the East, if he exists, so there are certainly other times and possibilities to look at. But I shall leave that open to any comment and discussion here.   

Offline Halina

Re: An Aquarian Messiah arrives?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2021, 09:41:27 AM »
Quite detailed Rollan, I'm going to add some charts to be able to follow your dissertation.    For the Pentecost biwheel
what ephemeris are you using that goes way back to the year 0030????
     For the first chart, what birthtime did you use for the Cancer Asc????
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 07:37:59 AM by Halina »

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 11:00:23 AM »
well. the king of jordan was born 31 jan 1962, think about it

On 1 june1961 jesus appears to 30(the trinity x 10) archeologists on the yucatan peninsula. That's where the dinosaurs got deleted by the andromedans who sent in a small asteroid.
http://home.claranet.nl/users/lightnet/world/unitedforcesintro.html

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 02:53:23 PM »
Halina -

I haven't used any book ephemeris but rather Astrodienst because one can then go direct to remote date asteroids with it. The chart you have used for Jesus is totally wrong and if possible please cancel it. The reason it's wrong is because Astrodienst forces  one to deal in Gregorian dates, and though Jesus was born in 7 BC one would need to enter that as per -6  and for 13th Sept, not 15th.  Likewise Pentecost has to be entered for  26 May Greg, not 28th May Julian. The house system I use for the data is Regiomontanus often used with sidereal because this is the most suitable when as in the first century tropical and sidereal systems were close to coincidence.

This all gets a bit  confusing, alas, and it's one of the reasons I never terribly care to give out the data for Jesus and  Pentecost outside of books I have written where I can explain what I am doing, seeing and why.  People are anyway not theological these days, so as a doctor of religious studies I have always preferred to guide them along for the biblical and symbolical factors they won't perhaps see or might totally misread.

Only because we're looking at some possible crisis around the whole messianic subject at this time have I mentioned data for Jesus and Christianity at all. And let me say I can't be pleased over the years how my vital work on Pentecost/ Christianity, which is a working, world historical pattern astrologers should be aware of to reference  for certain events, has regularly been dismissed and  ignored, not allowed an article with certain magazines you would know. Accordingly  I long ago gave up on the community which obviously feels it has more important subjects to deal in than I have to offer, and I meanwhile remain rather protective about the root material. 

Offline Antonio

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 06:37:43 AM »
Capricornian Messiah has arrived on the 1st of January 2020... but will not rise again. On March 26, 2020, Netflix cancelled the series after one season!  8)

"The series faced some controversy. The Messiah trailer sparked backlash over the name al-Masih, prompting a change.org petition urging a boycott of the series, which did not receive a wide support. Also raising eyebrows in the Middle East was a scene in the series involving shooting on Jerusalem’s sacred Temple Mount."

"Then two days before Messiah was to debut on Netflix around the world, The Royal Film Commission of Jordan requested that the drama is not shown in the predominantly Muslim country."

https://deadline.com/2020/03/messiah-canceled-netflix-one-season-1202893659/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_(American_TV_series)

I haven't checked if there's any relevant astrological data of the Netflix release in sync with the real life pandemic that followed, plus the vaccine Miracle. Don't mess with the Messiah!

As for the number of the beast, some scholars regard 616 as the original number... but fear and superstition prevails:

"In 1989, Nancy and Ronald Reagan, when moving to their home in the Bel-Air section of Los Angeles after the 1988 election, had its address—666 St. Cloud Road—changed to 668 St. Cloud Road."

In the real (e)state of our world, I'm only aware of the 666 Fifth Avenue. In 2005, Jared Kushner (the Capricornian author of the 2020 Middle East Peace Process) moved its headquarters into the building. The story of this building is a fascinating source of inspiration for all kind of speculation and conspiracy theories:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue

well. the king of jordan was born 31 jan 1962, think about it

Astro.com has 30 Jan 1962 for Abdullah II, King of Jordan (A rating). It also gives the data source for 31 Jan 1962.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Abdullah_II,_King_of_Jordan

I was born 31 Jan 1961, "think about it" and
"Say My Name" (Breaking Bad). 

Peace!
The Anti-Crisis
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 10:11:21 AM by Antonio »

Offline Neznam

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 11:31:57 PM »
Recently I listened to a youtube which covered the subject of increasing claims from Jerusalem that a Messiah will soon appear, is already known to some and is only awaiting his right special moment to be revealed. I was already aware of a raft of supposed messianic signs occurring - exotic flowers blooming beside the long barren Dead Sea zone, the Lake of Galilee near to some necessarily messianic level of full etc. The talk chanced to mention an association of the forecast figure with Sons of David who apparently have lived in and around Aleppo, Syria, in recent times (not as I once heard in Damascus).

Can you show me this video? Also if you have other (links) evidence of the expected appearance of the messiah.

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2021, 01:45:04 AM »
I regret to say I didn't keep record of the youtube that mentioned re sons of David, but if you want to track the recent uptick in expectations, reports of signs and prophecies, some serious some silly. can be found in the online daily Israel 365. Here's link to a recent report which imagines we should witness a special messianic star sometime soon during this recently started month of Adar. I can't  imagine astrologers would be quite so sure!    See: 

https://www.israel365news.com/186969/major-kabalistic-leader-predicts-star-of-jacob-as-early-as-adar-feb-12-march-13/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Starling+Birds+Mysteriously+Drop+Dead+in+Northern+Israel%3A+An+End-of-Days+Omen%3F&utm_campaign=I3N+-+PM+-+February+11%2C+2021

Offline Neznam

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 03:27:34 AM »
So Nibiru is coming. I suspect what could happen.  8)
"After forty days, when the pillar rises from earth to heaven in the eyes of the whole world and the Messiah has appeared, a star will rise up on the east, blazing in all colors, and seven other stars will surround that star. And they will wage war on it."
Maybe like Star Wars. The Messiah will descend from Nibiru through a pillar of light. But why Nibiru, this hypothetical planet associated with the Anunnaki? It doesn't seem hypothetical?

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2021, 11:05:36 AM »
Jesus rose from the dead. So he can and has appeared. No problem. The messiah thing is rubbish.

Offline Neznam

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2021, 09:48:50 PM »

NASA DISCOVERY OF 7-PLANET SYSTEM CONFORMS EXACTLY TO ZOHAR’S DESCRIPTION OF PRE-MESSIAH “NIBIRU”
https://www.israel365news.com/84337/nasa-discovery-7-planet-system-conforms-exactly-zohars-description-pre-messiah-nibiru/
"The fact that the star exists is incontrovertible,” Ovadia states emphatically. “It exists. But we knew this all along. It is part of our tradition. The rabbis who wrote about it tell us that Jews have a major part to play. Our actions, our relationship with God, can influence the outcome."
The question now is who is God of jews.

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2021, 08:54:47 AM »
the brown dwarf(nibiru,wormwood) is already at the end of aries causing the flu.

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2021, 01:25:02 AM »
I can hardly believe what I am seeing. As already stated on this thread I have long claimed  that  exactly when Jesus was born can be known, tested and proved. https://wp.me/p2v96G-ip 
The following can’t be made up. It’s effectively a reversal of the Jesus data.

Today, 21st Feb has seen special universal Jewish prayer for the soon advent of the increasingly expected Messiah. The global prayers were set for 6 pm Israel time in Jerusalem. I have cast a  chart for this time and its angles are eloquent. There is little doubt that prayer is going out for a Messiah.

The pattern  shows the invocation’s ascendant/beginning  point as 10.18 Virgo and its destiny Midheaven at 8.44 Gemini.

By contrast when Jesus was born 8.50 of Gemini was rising (with the part of Danger at 8.43 behind it).

The Ascendant or beginning  of the call to prayer was  10.18 Virgo. This point is conjunct Jesus’ natal Pluto (the deity, Creator/Destroyer symbol) at 10.16 Virgo and itself  conjunct  asteroid Bhagwat (Indian name for Lord/God)  at 10.18 Virgo. One  could say more but there’s hardly need and it all belongs with a convergence of signs

Offline Halina

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2021, 06:53:21 AM »
Hi Rollan,  Is the chart below the JESUS chart?   Bernadette Brady uses your birth date also for Jesus,  but the time and Asc are different.    Your chart gives a Jupiter-Saturn conjunction.....the star that the wisemen followed.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:57:20 AM by Halina »

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2021, 02:54:33 PM »
again
jesus
6 jan 6 bc
midnight
bethlehem

libra rising, IC 1101 risiing
full moon, jupiter conjunct saturn + or10(GONGGONG)

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2021, 03:49:44 PM »
Halina:

Yes, this is basically the chart I have used...since whenever. That would be  around late 1987 or early '88 when I was newly emigrated to Australia and consulted with the late Gwen Stoney re exact timing techniques and she absolutely endorsed the birth time to within around 30 seconds of time. (From so long ago this would mean Bernadette Brady must have been reading me in more recent years). True, there are very slight differences on the angles and cusps involving minutes of a degree. This will always be dependent upon which version of software from when is being used and then which house system is employed which last I have long insisted should be Regiomontanus as best compromise for a time when tropical and sidereal systems were close to coincidence. I would say the Brady chart  you have is even more accurate than I see in an edition of my Testament of the Magi which has the last minutes of 29 Cap as opposed to O Aquarius on the cusp of the 9th which last suitably highlights the extreme revolution and originality.

To clarify a point, the Bethlehem star was messianic, kingly Jupiter but, yes, it was also conjunct Saturn and so closely conjunct around the time of birth it seemed like a star in its own right. The conjunction reflects the Father to Son relation and  new Law but arising from tradition. But also, in the way that conjunctions can do, it spells conflicts as much as agreements. It warns of Jesus' conflicts with tradition and the religious authorities especially as anyway the natal sun is opposed to the conjunction.  The chart well and truly works  across time to this day. As I point out in the intro to Testament we even see Uranus conjunct the Midheaven at the declaration of the Nicene Creed and I am glad that at any rate Brady would appear to be aware and perhaps now using it. You might tell me in which book or zine she had put this pattern?.