Author Topic: An Aquarian Messiah arrives?  (Read 3236 times)

Offline Halina

Re: An Aquarian Messiah arrives?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2021, 06:02:32 AM »
Hi Rollan,   below is the chart from Bernadette Brady for Jesus Christ.....the chart is from her "StarLight" CD which deals
with Fixed Stars in the charts of the Famous.    She has also added a lengthy footnote for her Jesus chart.    Here is the footnote
..."Jesus was born on September 15, 7 B.C. at around 6 pm in Bethlehem, under the opposition of the Sun in Virgo to the conjunction Jupiter-Saturn at its rising. This assumption explains the words of the magi to Herod: 'We saw his star at its rising', which supports the supposition that this 'star' had not yet disappeared and that it could be observed again, and the enigmatic metaphor of the Immaculate Conception (the text of the Gospel 'born of a virgin' could be read rather 'born in the sign of Virgo'). The simultaneity of the astronomical event occurred with the arrival of the Messiah, king of the Jews (Jupiter, the royal planet, beneficial, in conjunction with Saturn, the planet of the Jews). The symbol of Pisces would have been preserved as a form of recognition and a rallying sign for the first Christian communities. This is the 'classic' theory of Ferrari d'Occhieppo (1969) - Hughes (1979) - Seymour (1998).

An indicator, however plausible, remains just a presumption; the union of several concordant indicators can be more convincing. The view is that this theory agrees with a second theory, of Essenian origin, which determines the maximum of 'parts of light' for the 15th of September for each year  (see Qumran ms 4Q186). Thus the birth of the Messiah has been anticipated and prepared for, and organized by the Jewish Essenian community - by astrologers - and the child has been educated for his future function as in the case of the  future dalai-lama.

The complete text of the article (in French): http://cura.free.fr/16christ.html  Feb, 2002."
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 06:16:31 AM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2021, 06:29:40 AM »
       Here are the Fixed Stars and their parans for the birth of Jesus Christ:
PARAN ANALYSIS
   Star Options: Absolute, Visible from Location
   Orbs: 2.00 mins (00°30') parans 4.00 mins (01°00') angles
   Day Start: Just before Sunrise (15 Sep 0007 BC 05:43)
   Planets: Traditional
      ¥ Sun, ¦ Moon, § Mercury, ¨ Venus, © Mars, ª Jupiter, « Saturn
   Stars: Brady

STARS ON ANGLES AT MOMENT
   Castor - On Nadir orb 03 mins 36 secs -
      An optimistic attitude to life, seeing or seeking the brighter side of life
   Vega - Culminating at the Mid-heaven orb 01 mins 52 secs -
      To have charisma, to be a strong influence on others

HELIACAL RISING STAR
   Alkes - Rising 86 mins 52 secs before Sunrise -
      To be the living vessel of a sacred body of knowledge or philosophy

HELIACAL SETTING STAR
   Scheat - Setting 55 mins 38 secs before Sunrise -
      To pursue a life of learning and thinking

PARANS - BY ANGLE
RISING - Stars of Your Youth
   Canopus as © Mars is On Nadir orb 00 mins 10 secs -
      The explorer or athlete; a person who seeks to expand physical boundaries
   Algol as ª Jupiter is Rising orb 00 mins 41 secs -
      An obsession with power, whether political, physical or spiritual
   Algol as « Saturn is Rising orb 00 mins 51 secs -
      Establishing new boundaries through a desire to undertake difficult tasks
   Markab as © Mars is Culminating orb 01 mins 34 secs -
      To be honest, and act in an open-handed way

CULMINATING - Stars of Your Prime
   Mirach as ¥ Sun is On Nadir orb 00 mins 31 secs -
      Wanting to remove the pain or ugliness from life, interested in beauty - Curtailed passage
   Sirius as ¥ Sun is Rising orb 00 mins 42 secs -
      Sudden success which can burn
   Mirach as ª Jupiter is Culminating orb 00 mins 59 secs -
      An insatiable appetite for the physical world, money or people - Curtailed passage
   Denebola as © Mars is Rising orb 01 mins 18 secs -
      To champion the non-establishment cause
   Alhena as ¦ Moon is Culminating orb 01 mins 36 secs -
      To have a calling to a vocation
   Vindemiatrix as ¥ Sun is Culminating orb 01 mins 39 secs -
      The one who gathers information, things or people
   Vindemiatrix as « Saturn is On Nadir orb 01 mins 42 secs -
      Exploring, or collecting information in order to implement new systems

SETTING - Stars of Your Latter Years
   Alpheratz as ¥ Sun is Rising orb 00 mins 11 secs -
      Independent and freedom-loving - Curtailed passage
   Alhena as ¥ Sun is Culminating orb 00 mins 50 secs -
      A leader with a mission, a person who is identified with a cause
   Alhena as « Saturn is On Nadir orb 00 mins 53 secs -
      A social architect, one who can create new social systems
   Murzim as © Mars is Rising orb 01 mins 26 secs -
      Forthright in all ways of communication
   Spica as « Saturn is Rising orb 01 mins 39 secs -
      To be a prime mover of an idea, a founder, an originator
   Deneb Algedi as § Mercury is On Nadir orb 01 mins 48 secs -
      The scholar, the one who is seen to be wise
   Toliman as © Mars is Culminating orb 01 mins 51 secs -
      A persistent personality - Arising and lying hidden

ON NADIR - Stars of Your Foundation
   Canopus as « Saturn is Rising orb 00 mins 04 secs -
      Leadership in the face of great difficulties
   Zosma as ¦ Moon is Rising orb 00 mins 04 secs -
      The pacifist or the warmonger - to hate, or enjoy, the suffering of others
   Pollux as « Saturn is Rising orb 00 mins 18 secs -
      A person who can take a simple idea and build it into a practical application
   Mirach as ª Jupiter is On Nadir orb 00 mins 44 secs -
      An insatiable appetite for the physical world, money or people - Curtailed passage
   Alkes as ¦ Moon is Rising orb 01 mins 09 secs -
      A person with a love of, and empathy for, life and nature
   Pollux as ª Jupiter is Rising orb 01 mins 14 secs -
      Loving the pursuit of the unusual idea, or mental addiction
   Schedar as ¦ Moon is Setting orb 01 mins 25 secs -
      A noble, religious or spiritual soul - Curtailed passage
   Canopus as ª Jupiter is Rising orb 01 mins 28 secs -
      The hero or the heroine
   Vindemiatrix as « Saturn is Culminating orb 01 mins 33 secs -
      Exploring, or collecting information in order to implement new systems

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2021, 02:07:34 PM »
Halina:
Sorry. my apologies....this has been Merc retro confusing and muddled!

I quickly looked with some surprise at a chart you showed with Gemini rising and only just a few mins of degrees out from my own pattern, and I promptly agreed with that; but I somehow didn't notice your mention  re the different time of Brady with Pisces rising which at that point you didn't reproduce which would have grabbed my attention if you had. Sorry that as a result to have given you  the trouble with then reproducing Brady's extensive astronomical etc details accompanying her take!

To each their own and people will always differ. Brady has listed many astronomical details, but it's a bit like Bjorkstrand's many details reproduced on his chart. I am not going to argue with either of them.  As a doctor of religious studies I bring some more purely theological and historical considerations they are not seeing or including like the kind of unique info I have done in Testament of the Magi which even has Jesus's ancestors names in his fourth of origins along with Paradise And one does need a chart which works for history like as said Uranus right on Jesus' MC for the defining Nicea creedal declaration.

Offline bjorkstrand

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2021, 03:04:52 PM »
Edgar cayce + the aquarian gospel of jesus the christ says the time was 12 midnight. u got the wrong chart.
+ the jesus chart is about the same as isaac newton. great men have great charts.

Offline rollanrm

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2021, 05:33:11 PM »
Bjorkstrand:

You mean you think I have the wrong chart given certain claims of Edgar Cayce  and the Aquarian Gospel  as opposed to scholarship etc, not that I emphatically don't have that right date, time or pattern as that's not possible to affirm. I appreciate Edgar Cayce has a large following but like many I wouldn't accept him as a major authority in these kind of areas, nor the extravagant fantasies of the Aquarian gospel which have Jesus wandering around Asia for most of his life and learning from teachers in a way someone who was a Messiah in Jewish terms absolutely wouldn't be doing. (My data does however interestingly suggest a very likely connection to the Essenes). But as I've said before, anyone who presents Jesus data needs to check them out across time and/or against current events. Overall there are  certain  basic probabilities  and accepted historical facts attach to this whole subject that astronomers, academics and historians have dealt in. Far from working randomly I simply developed a line opened by celebrated astronomers whose thesis enjoyed widespread academic support from the first as it resolves so many questions and problems. There... I said I wouldn't argue with you but here I am doing so, but this really is my last word on super colourful alternatives to the basic facts and wonderfully working data I've engaged with

Offline Neznam

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2021, 10:39:55 AM »
Kashmiri legends reveal unknown to European Christianity aspects of the amazing life of the Messiah, between the ages of 14 and 29. Historian Fida Hassnain, as a result of archaeological research in Jammu and Kashmir, presents new evidence: The founder of Christianity spent his adolescence and youth in India, then returned to these places after the crucifixion at Golgotha.
Fida Hassnain claims in his books that Christ was born before the conditionally accepted date of the Nativity of Christ - June 17, 7 BC., not on December 25th.
https://www.tombofjesus.info/jkashmir/
https://www.amazon.in/Books-Fida-Hassnain/s?rh=n%3A976389031%2Cp_27%3AFida+Hassnain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fida_Muhammad_Hassnain
P.S. But Jesus is not the Messiah that the Jews are waiting for now.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 10:56:10 AM by Neznam »