Author Topic: Colorectal Cancer: Anne Jakusz, 40  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Halina

Colorectal Cancer: Anne Jakusz, 40
« on: February 16, 2021, 06:48:31 AM »
         Survivor star Angie Jakusz sadly lost her battle with cancer at the age of 40.   The tragic news was confirmed by an obituary published by her family on Louisiana news site Nola.com, noting that she died on January 8.   “Angie was an incredibly passionate person with an extraordinary lust for life,” the obituary read. “Whether she was sewing, painting, drawing, doing nail art or makeup, costuming, reading, snorkeling, scuba diving, traveling or just raising hell, she did it lovingly and with laser precision.  ” She was just 25-years-old when she competed on the intense reality show in 2005, and was later diagnosed with a rare form of squamous cell colorectal cancer in 2017.
        She died at age 40, in the AGE INCIDENCE OF DISEASE TABLE, this activated 20 to 22.5 Virgo/Pisces and the perpendicular axis,
20 to 22.5 Geimi/Sag.   She has natal Saturn at 22 Virgo in 6th of disease, and tr Kolonics, colon at 22Sag, and natal Neptune, r12,
hospital, at 22Sag. & Solar Arc Osiris, death, at 22Gem.   Awesome!   Have you saved this table of disease incidence....it's very accurate.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 08:24:22 AM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

Re: Colorectal Cancer: Anne Jakusz, 40
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 08:49:46 AM »
Halina   I have found the age of incidence of disease to be accurate for me and my late sister in law but not my husband
My sister in law died of kidney and liver failure 2 months before her 51st birthday--April 3, 1942 at 2:10Pm, war time.  Note her venus at 28 degrees of Aquarius.
My husband died april 25, 1998 of Huntington's disease   February 13, 1944 10:54am war time, can't see anything in this age of incidence that applies to him   amy

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 03:03:47 PM »
Thanx for the two examples, Amy,.......I will look at your husband's charts, tonite or tomorrow, with reference to THE AGE OF INCIDENCE OF DISEASE.
      I have an idea why the TABLE didn't work for your husband.....I need the date when he was diagnosed with HUNTINGDON'S....that date
in a biwheel with his natal chart should work.....so look up the diagnosis date and submit it and I'll work on it.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 05:48:09 PM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 07:59:38 PM »
He was diagnosed in march, 1988-in the middle of the month about march17-18.  Died april 2 5,1998   Thanks  amy

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 07:47:24 AM »
         From the AGE INCIDENCE OF DISEASES TABLE, we see that the INCIDENT/DIAGNOSIS occurred when he was 44 yrs old.
We then go to the TABLE and see that 10 to 12.5 Virgo/Pisces and 10 to 12.5 Gemini/Sag were activated at that time.....see
biwheel and these 2 axes in GREEN.
         Mercury, Gemini, 3rd House, Uranus all rule the NERVOUS SYSTEM AND DISEASES.   Oliversacks & Jackson rule
neuroloogical diseases.    Charcot and Jackson also rule the nervous system.    Look at all the HITS to these 2 axes, both
natal, solar arc and by transit.    So we have verified that the HUNTINGDON DISEASES INCIDENT occurred when he was 44.

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2021, 01:49:29 PM »
HALINA    SO you can use any natal planet for the age of incident chart, or does it have to be the ruling planet, ascendent, moon or sun.  That is what confuses me.  My sister in law fits because her venus/saturn is at 27 degrees of fixed signs and she died at 50.  THanks  AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 08:43:03 AM »
      Yes, the natal planet shows where in the natal that weak area is in a person's chart......look for the two axes to not only hit this natal weak
area but also to activate transits and solar arcs at the time of the INCIDENT or DIAGNOSIS.....the more hits the better.
      Some incidents like Huntingdons go back years, on the other hand, some incidents happen at the time of death or only go back 1 or 3 yrs.
The allowable orb for events is 2 and a half years.     So if he was 44 yrs old, you can go ahead depending how many months beside the 44
yrs old he was.

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2021, 02:10:32 PM »
Thanks   Good Reply   I think Ron could have had Huntington's 2 years earlier   amy

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2021, 06:00:15 PM »
Hey, where do you guys get the age of incident chart information? Someone on here said that 26 Cancer/Capricorn will die of respiratory illness at age 62. That's my Sun and will be my year in a few months. And respiratory illness is one of my weak points.

Offline Halina

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2021, 06:00:28 AM »
        THE AGE OF DISEASE INCIDENT TABLE may say you will be diagnosed with respiratory problems at that age......it doesn't mean you will die from the repiratory problem.......for death you need to look at about 10 death indicators to see if any are hitting your angles or 8th House cusp.
       To get the AGE OF DISEASE INCIDENT TABLE...go to to Tyl, then SEARCH and type in AGE OF INCIDENCE OF DISEASE TABLE.
I have posted this table numerous times so it's up to you to find it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 06:05:01 AM by Halina »