Author Topic: Lung Tumor and Pancreatic Cancer, Male 53  (Read 302 times)

Offline Halina

Lung Tumor and Pancreatic Cancer, Male 53
« on: March 08, 2021, 07:56:17 PM »
       In January 2020, Cormier was diagnosed with a tumor on his lungs.   He died of pancreatic cancer one year later on March 8, 2021.
Chart below with Age Incidence of Disease Table investigated.
       From the AGE INCIDENCE OF DISEASE TABLE, Mr. Cormier was 53 years old activating 17.5 to 20 Leo/Aquarius axis and the
perpendicular axis 17.5 to 20 Taurus/Scorpio.    On these paran axes he has trans Jupiter,pancreas, ruler 8th, tr Mercury, lungs, tr Coles, tumor
necrose of the lungs, and tr Young, prostate cancer.   The disease axis 6/12, as well as his Asc, the body, had been activated.   
      Rheal Cormier was a notable baseball player, natal Jupiter, r5, sports, on his Ascendant.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 11:51:14 AM by Halina »

Offline In Stitches

Re: Lung Tumor and Pancreatic Cancer, Male 53
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 09:35:48 PM »
Hi Halina,

Where can I learn more about this technique? It's really interesting. I have Mercury at 18 Leo and my lungs are one of my weak spots.

Also, who is Cormier. Is that person famous?

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 10:25:10 AM »
Hi In Stitches    Rheal Cormier was a famous major league baseball pitcher.   
To learn more about this technique you are well on your way if you have the Table I have posted.
Draw up your current triwheel, natal, Solar Arcs, Transits.   For your age see what degrees are activated.
Look up also the degrees that are perpendicular to this axisl     Are any planets, asteroids sitting on these
2 axes....if so what disease do these planets, asteroids signify.
    A Handbook of Medical Astrology by Jane Ridder-Patrick is good for degree areas and she has the Table
of Disease Incidence in this book also;
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 12:10:35 PM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 11:12:36 AM »
      Here is an excerpt from the above Ridder book....pg 144-5..."Once your chart has been assessed for disease to which you are susceptible, it is
according to Weymss (Table originator), possible to work out by means of a Table that he deviised, at which age these afflictions are most likely to
occur.
      For example,  heart disease is said to be associated with 9 degrees Cancer and/or Capricorn.    From the Table it can seen that the 69th year
is the most risky for those with these degrees badly aspected.   
HALINA'S CASE:  In my 69th year my 9 degree Capricorn Mercury was activated and my heart was 98% plugged up requiring immediate unplugging and
a stent put in."
      "However, simply because a person has a certain degree afflicted does not necessarily mean that illness is inevitable in the year corresponding
to it.    There would also have to be strong indications from other natal aspects, as well as transits and progressions, to increase the likehood of its
happening."      Below is Halina's triwheel for her 69th year showing that Mercury at 9 to 10 degrees activation would warn of heart disease.....it
sure did.....AWESOME ACCURACY!
     In her book Ridder gives the disease for each degree of the zodiac.    For 9 Cancer/Capricorn she gives HEART DISEASE exactly what Halina
suffered in her 69th year.        You can find this on page 142 of her book.   HOW ACCURATE!!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 12:07:09 PM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 12:15:00 PM »
Hi In Stitches,  from the TABLE we see that 18 Leo is activated around 53 years of life.....also check the perpendicular axis 18 Taurus/Scorpio, for
harrmful aspects from Solar Arc and Transits to Mercury at 18 Leo.    Surprisingly, Koch, lung diseases is at 18Leo11 siting on your natal Mercury......but consider the whole triwheel for other aspects.   Activation would be when you are 53years old.....do you smoke?
     If you have already passed the age of 53......there might have been some lung problem then.
Ridder also gives 25Cancer/Capricorn as "breathing problems", activating at age 62.   16-17 Gemini/Sag.is also breathing problems which activated
at age 6.....have a problem with lungs at those ages?
     Location of asteroid Koch can be found here.....www.true-node.com/eph1.....just type in the word Koch, and then the date you want, then cliick
"ephemeris".
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 12:38:57 PM by Halina »