Author Topic: Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma  (Read 247 times)

Offline Halina

Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
« on: March 16, 2021, 05:14:57 AM »
        Barbara Rickles, the widow of Don Rickles and a fictionalized target of his comic insults during what was otherwise one of Hollywood’s most enduring marriages, died on the 56th anniversary of their wedding.

Her death was confirmed to The Associated Press by spokesman Paul Shefrin, who said she died Sunday at 84 at her home in Los Angeles.    The cause was non-Hodgkins lymphoma.

Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (also known as non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, NHL, or sometimes just lymphoma) is a cancer that starts in white blood cells called lymphocytes, which are part of the body's immune system. NHL is a term that's used for many different types of lymphoma that all share some of the same characteristics.

Barbara was secretive about her  birth data.....so let's work with  1. Transits at death  2. Age Incidence of Disease Table.
She was 84 years old and if she were diagnosed with lymphoma, 2 yrs earlier, say at age 82, from the Table of Age incidence
of disease, this would have actiivated the axis 5 to 7.5 Gemini/Sag.    In her biiwheel at death she had tr Mars 6Ge13 &
tr Bartolini, lymphoma, at 5Ge25, both opposing tr Lynch, cancer, 6Sg11 & tr Hodgkins 7Sg09.
       Barbara preferred a quiet self-contained life, shown by her rectified chart with natal Sun in the 12th House.
Her yappy Merc & Mars Gemini, straddling Asc-Barbara were complementary to partner Don, with his TX300 Kuiper Belt
planet, denoting...."talk, talk, & more talk", at 1Cp33, 7th House of partner.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 12:35:49 PM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

Re: Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 12:59:43 PM »
Halina  My father in law died of non-hodgins Lymphoma.   He was born January 3, 1912, Centerville Iowa.  No known time   He was diagnosed at the age of 74, and died at the age of 80--it spread at the end to his liver  amy

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 06:36:13 PM »
Thanx for the example Amy....here is his biwheel at diagnosis time.    Natal chart is speculative but works well with the Age for Incidence of Disease Table.  At age 74 from the Table, 25 to 27.5 Gemini/Sag is activated and this is verified as trans Hodgkins sits on this axis at 28Sg24 in the 6th House of illness/disease.
Trans Hodgkins also contacts natal Node(lymph nodes) at 27Aries and his natal MH at 28Virgo, the perpendicular Age Incidence axis.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 06:51:27 PM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2021, 10:21:35 AM »
THANKS  HAlina!   he had pluto transiting his natal saturn round the time of diagnosis.   he died in the middle of July 1990

My question is where do you find the transits of lynch and hadley?  I go to Astrodienst for  chart with transits, progressions.  You can add lynch and handley for natal charts but when you ask for transits, lynch and hadley do not show up.   AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 06:29:42 AM »
Hi Amy,  go to this site.....www.true-node.com/eph1.....type in the name Handley, then type in the transit date you want.....it gives you a list
of transits for the whole month of that date, for Handley.....repeat process with the other asteroid you mention.
      For Solar Arcs position of Handley....say he's 78, you would add 78 degrees to his natal position of  Handley.....81 = 30 + 30 + 18 = 2 signs + 18 degreses
to his natal Handley.     In other word, move solar arc Handley is 2 signs past its natal position, then move it further 18 degrees for its Solar Arc position.
This is done in your head, manually or if you have the Sirius programe, it also  calulates the solar arcs of any asteroid.
     Here, I'll do everything for you so you can check if you're doing the above method correctly.     Notice that at age 78, death, from the Table of Incidence of
Disease/Death, 15 to 17.5 Gem/Sag is activated, so is the perpendicular axis, 15 to 17.5 Virgo/Pisces.....and on these 2 axes sit Solar Arc MC,
trans Smith, lymphocyte proliferation, and Solar Arc Pluto, death.   Solar Arc Uranus, r8th, death, joins these axes.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 07:27:05 AM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 08:28:19 AM »
         I notice your father-in-law had a RIGHTEOUSNESS RECTANGLE.....was he in any way extremely religious or connected to the Church?
The Righteousness Rectangle is a red/blue figure with a FIXED MOTIVATION.   Enclosed entirely by the blue aspects visible to the environment, the impression given is
of calm, security & harmony.    In contrast, the tension created by the red oppositions is concealed within the contained space; if it were poossible to step inside it would feel
like being caught in the crossfire between 2 opposing factions.   Some people with this figure deny that there are such things as problems because they do not want to
look inside and resolve their own.  Others, however, are willing to do this and work, with awareness, on overcoming them. 
     Mars and Neptune, at the corners of his rectangle, rule the 10th.   Venus stands for partner/marriage,rules 11th, love received, and 4th, family life.   Uranus, in 7th,rules 9th o marriage shows the the change in partnership with second wife    Neptune rules Hodgkins.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 08:51:56 AM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 08:37:05 AM »
No   he was not. In fact,both of my in-laws were raised catholic but between my sister in laws birth, and Ron's, they turned lutheran.  I think it was because my mother in lAw found out she had  Huntington's disease in  her family.  When he married his second wife, he went to her church, eastern Orthodox  amy