Author Topic: 1951 - 1953 Saturn-Uranus-Chiron T Square  (Read 5228 times)

Offline star

Re: 1951 - 1953 Saturn-Uranus-Chiron T Square
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2021, 04:59:40 AM »
Yes that resonates, James.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2021, 05:34:41 AM »
Thank you Star.  I see that you currently have transiting Neptune in an applying quindecile to the Ascendant and natal Saturn, as well as transiting Pluto applying to a square with natal Mercury-Jupiter...perhaps a philosophical or spiritual perspective (Pluto) incorporating (Saturn) non-duality (Neptune) would greatly help to mitigate or lessen the "shock" of any future "surprise(s)"?!

Something to give more serious introspection to?!

The best to you and yours...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline star

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2021, 05:48:34 AM »
Thanks for referencing this chart pdw. Moon in 5th, creativity & performance, in Capricorn with Saturn in 2nd, earning. Venus in Taurus routed from MC via MH ext process, conjunct POF, so music is a good choice for this person. My creative passion is writing (POF in Gemini), i am a poet amongst other things but I am absolutely not a performer! Saturn at Ascendant, Moon in 4th!

I know the "socially uncomfortable around other people" concept of the Uranus Saturn square very well. I have always felt that my not fitting in, or more than that, not having any idea of how to fit in or any desire to try to do so, was a reflection of that square, and perhaps particularly of Uranus at the MC.

Re music, I love to sing, but with others, in choirs. Singing in delicious harmony is one of my great joys, yes.

I feel, with my laden 8th, my super power is introspection, confronting taboos, tackling head on the deep dark stuff that most people instinctively shy away from. And I stick with it through the staying power of strong Taurus, plus Saturn Asc.

I like your ideas pdw. Thank you. Once lockdown is over one of the first things I will be doing is getting back to choir, and even joining another one, and perhaps booking in for some singing workshops.

Offline star

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2021, 05:59:49 AM »
Thanks James. I remember Noel saying that QD transits were only effective if there was a natal aspect between the two planets, so I have not paid attention to Neptune QD Asc/Saturn, but maybe I will take a look! The inner work, both spiritual and psychological, has been my primary focus for the last few months now, this time around. Def trying to lessen the intensity of reactions to any future upheavals.... yes please....

Pluto is a long way off squaring Merc-Jup yet, he is still messing with my Sun, and that's enough!!!!

Offline Halina

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2021, 06:56:02 AM »
Hi Star, I found 3 people with this t-square.....see their charts below.   Marilu has a Starkman rectified birth time.   Philippe, actor and
Pileggi have no birth time.....but you can google wiki for any problems they had with the t-square.
      The last wheel is a HUBER WHEEL showing the date, ages when this t-square was activated in your life.
In Greek mythology Chiron was a wounded healer- teacher. This asteroid's orbit, between Saturn and Uranus, is severely eccentric, so it occasionally crosses the orbits of both Saturn and Uranus. Chiron bridge's the inner planets of your personal self and the outer planets of your transpersonal being. Its position in your horoscope sheds light on problematic patterns of behaviour that manifest in varying forms throughout your life. By reaching out and sharing insights that you have gained from personal painful life experiences with others, quite possibly you can help them to achieve mastery over their shadow-selves and by so doing also heal yourself.   Refer to the Age Wheel after reading each paragraph.

Chiron in Capricorn

Chiron in the sign of prestige indicates a life-path of efficiency. Its placement suggests that your sense of being significant was in some way undermined. Paying heed to potential consequences is your spiritual quest. You clearly have a fear of being censored so look to the methods you're currently employing for solutions to this problem. Do you know what you really want? Do you serve the needs of others or want to be powerful so you can control them? You must develop to your fullest potential; the ability to exercise common-sense when making choices and take a practical approach to duty without worrying about reprisals or a fear of loss.

Chiron in 4th  house

Your childhood home might be the issue here or perhaps you had some trouble with your parents, but then again so did most of us. This is more like a sense of never feeling at home no matter where you are and a longing for the kind of childhood you wish you had. No doubt your essentials were adequately meet but there may have been so much going on that your parents were unable to pay attention to your emotional needs. As an adult you may fear being alone or be to shy ask for what you want and choose a mate for all the wrong reasons. Interestingly you're a very good counselor to anyone in need of psychological advice so why not practice what you preach.

Chiron semi-sextile the Moon

It does appear that you felt unnourished, rejected and uncared for in childhood. Perhaps you even empathized with the care giver and unwittingly internalized messages coming from within your environment that went something like this; 'the world is an unsafe place or don't trust anyone'.  As an adult you want to feel safe and secure, nurture and be nurtured in return, but if you find it a struggle to do so, then silently within reruns of the mantra - 'I will be rejected or I am vulnerable' - are still playing.

Chiron trine Venus

It does appear that you have been hurt by someone you loved in the past and now negate genuine unconditional acceptance. In childhood you unwittingly internalized messages coming from within your environment that went something like this; 'my love is like candy, you get it when your good or you're bad and you must  _?_. As an adult you want to be loved and approved of but if you're carrying the feeling you can't measure up then silently within, reruns of the mantra - 'I must be perfect or no one will ever love me' - are still playing.

Chiron square Saturn

There is or appears to have been some fear of affirming yourself and taking control of your life. In childhood you asserted yourself, but showing independence was frowned on and you unwittingly internalized messages coming from within your environment that went something like this; 'we know what is best for you' or look what you just did, you will never amount to anything in life'. As an adult you want to find your niche within society and achieve your goals, but if you find it a struggle to make decisions and feel good about your choices then silently within, reruns of the mantra - ' I must conform or when things go wrong it's my fault' - are still playing.

Chiron opposite Uranus

There is or appears to have been some fear of expressing your unique personality. In childhood you asserted yourself, but conformance to given standards was the norm and you unwittingly internalized messages coming from with the environment that went something like this; 'everybody knows that the right way is this way or we'll stop loving you if do that'.  As an adult you want to find a niche and affect change within the social structure, but if you find it a struggle to stand for your own opinions then silently within, reruns of the mantra - ' I must conform to accepted theorems or standing out brings censure' - are still playing.

Age 72 - Continuing Forward - AP at the Ascendant - 1st House Cusp

1st House cusp. A surge of vitality very much like the one that moved you forward into life at birth occurs again as you cross the ascendant and reenter the house of early childhood. Until it is time to pass beyond the veil you will continue through the consecutive houses in an encore fashion. This time around you are mature and can effectively apply the knowledge you have accumulated.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 08:28:34 AM by Halina »

Offline star

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2021, 08:13:08 AM »
Thanks for the celeb references Halina,  I will see if I can get any detailed information on these people's life experiences. I don't see the Huber wheel you mention showing my activations? I appreciate the cookbook interpretations but honestly they are unnecessary as I have spent decades studying and understanding my personal astrology, doing the inner development work, learning and growing, etc, but i appreciate you taking the time to copy them out all the same.

Ps.  The 4th wheel has just shown up. Will take a look!

Offline James Williams

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2021, 11:13:37 AM »
Star, anything come up for you back in 1995-1996?  That's when transiting Neptune was in your 4th, and quindecile MC-natal Uranus...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Halina

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2021, 02:10:09 PM »
Hi Star, this is my daughters' chart.   She's a dentist.   Saturn rising, teeeth.....she has 50 christmas trees planted on the 2 sides of her property.
She likes structure in her life, is conservative and introverted.     Currently she is wounded with a broken foot between 2 toes and is healing, Chiron.
Trans Mars-Uranus, broken foot square natal Saturn, bone;  tran Saturn square trans Chiron, pain/wound/healing.
      Career wise, Saturn, teeth, square Mars-Uranus, surgery/surgeon, opp Chiron, pain/healer.
      Ask any questions you want and I will answer them in relation to your own chart and T-square.   She is 44 yrs old now.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 03:50:52 PM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2021, 05:03:52 AM »
Star, FYI, I know someone who has natal AP Saturn at the Ascendant, sextile natal Moon, and square natal AP Pluto.  OCD traits predominate, as emotional security is paramount (ENFJ).

A natal Mars-Chiron conjunction opposes natal Uranus.  Uranus and Pluto tend to get projected, leading to sudden relationship and job breakups (...as well as natal Jupiter, which opposes natal Sun).

The hemisphere emphasis is north-eastern, which suggests a self-defensiveness and withdrawal tendencies, tied to unfinished business from the early home life.

Thus, the therapy flow would be to focus on giving to others via the workplace milieu, and to withdraw and own the projections involving Uranus, Pluto, and Jupiter.

There is a wonderful book by Liz Greene on all this, entitled, The Horoscope in Manifestation: Psychology and Prediction. 

I would suggest it for anyone who is interested in withdrawing their own projections and in working with their own complexes...

Offline James Williams

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2021, 05:15:14 AM »
Halina, a research question...has your daughter experienced a very fateful, defining moment, say from the summer of 2019 to the present, regarding where her heart's ambition has been fulfilled?!

Offline star

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2021, 09:03:17 AM »
Interesting, James. Yes 95-96 was major, and most especially 96 when those transits were exact. I had considered other major transits going on at the time, like Uranus squaring the Mercury-Mars-Jupiter complex, to be sufficient to suggest major upheaval, but I can  see that the QD pic could also be playing into it.

The upheavals included hurricanes and flooded home (Neptune 4th), house being taken over by crack addicts who hot wired and trashed the car and sold or wrecked most of our possessions (Neptune -  drugs), our dog being murdered, and us fleeing across the ocean to an unknown future (Neptune, escape).

Thanks.

Offline star

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2021, 09:08:10 AM »
Halina,  looks like your daughter has the perfect career for her astrology! Great when it works out like that.

What I am after is people to exchange notes with who have a similar angular T square to  myself.

Offline star

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2021, 09:21:38 AM »
The chart you refer to is pretty intense James! Not surprised s/he has OCD tendencies. I have many CPA books but perhaps not the one you mention - I am not 100% sure as my books are all in storage atm. It could be one to acquire and study in the future. Thank you.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2021, 10:25:07 AM »
Interesting, James. Yes 95-96 was major, and most especially 96 when those transits were exact. I had considered other major transits going on at the time, like Uranus squaring the Mercury-Mars-Jupiter complex, to be sufficient to suggest major upheaval, but I can  see that the QD pic could also be playing into it.

The upheavals included hurricanes and flooded home (Neptune 4th), house being taken over by crack addicts who hot wired and trashed the car and sold or wrecked most of our possessions (Neptune -  drugs), our dog being murdered, and us fleeing across the ocean to an unknown future (Neptune, escape).

Thanks.

Thank you Star.

Offline Halina

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2021, 05:23:22 AM »
Hi James, regarding your fateful question re daughter.....nothing there regarding career, spouse, etc.....what particular aspect were you
looking at?     One of her 5 pet rabbits died early in that time period.....and she bought a new vehicle then.
     Thanx for the book reference.....just what I am looking for.....would you say that Liz Greene's approach in her book uses Jungian concepts???
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 04:28:43 PM by Halina »