Author Topic: Bill and Melinda gates  (Read 107 times)

Offline amymaddalozzo

Bill and Melinda gates
« on: May 03, 2021, 03:12:19 PM »
They are divorcing after 27 years.  Bill was born 10/28/55 at 10PM PST in  Seattle.  Looks like he has pluto about ready to cross his 7th house cusp.   Melinda was born August 15, 1964 In Dallas, don't have a time--anyone have one?   AMY

Offline bjorkstrand

Re: Bill and Melinda gates
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 10:03:04 PM »

Offline pdw

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 05:14:51 AM »
Looks like he has pluto about ready to cross his 7th house cusp.

Yes, signaling dramatic/transformative change in 7th House perspective, probably related to his Scorpio 5th House personal growth (mentioned in their announcement), love, or passion (since Pluto rules his 5th House and Scorpio Sun, Venus, and Saturn). Check out the forceful SA Pluto=Sun in orb to support this transit timing.

Another timely indicator: Saturn is transiting his 7th House as it challenges (squares-opposes) his natal Sun-Uranus square, suggesting marital stress, struggle, separation. Emphasized with SA Saturn=Neptune (discontent, depression, estrangement).

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 07:11:22 AM »
Excellent!!   I also noticed that saturn will be opposing Melinda's natal sun next year.   Now the press said that there is no pre-nup contract.  Washington is a community property state (I am not sure I am using the right term!),but there could be a big fight over assets if it has not already started   amy