Author Topic: Surgery For Detached Retina, Left Eye  (Read 362 times)

Offline Halina

Surgery For Detached Retina, Left Eye
« on: May 05, 2021, 04:54:30 AM »
         https://disrn.com/news/rep-dan-crenshaw-will-be-completely-blind-for-a-month-after-eye-surgery
Dan Crenshaw born March 14, 1984 in Aberdeen, Scotland, no time......surgery was on April 9, 2021, in the morning, in Houston, Texas.
His right eye already has a patch on it....so for the time being he is essentially blind.    Here's an example for James Williams for study.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 05:00:02 AM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

Re: Surgery For Detached Retina, Left Eye
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 12:28:06 PM »
Thanks Halina...eye see what you mean!  ;D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Crenshaw

"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 12:35:47 PM »
...his Jyotisha 12th House significators will be in play here since it's his left eye...
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline James Williams

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 12:55:43 PM »
...and am definitely not surprised to see Ketu (AKA South Node) aspecting his Sun and Moon (eyes) in his Jyotisha birth chart...

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 07:03:28 AM »
        Eye thank you, James.

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 01:06:43 PM »
James  what houses do Keta aspect in Jyotisha?  I ask because Ketu aspects my moon in my western chart--not sure about Jyotisha.  Thanks   AMY

Offline James Williams

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2021, 07:21:59 PM »
The Nodes in Jyotisha are like the aspects that Jupiter throws, 1-5-7-9.

So if one was born with Ketu in Virgo, then Ketu would also aspect Capricorn, Pisces, and Taurus.

Thus, Rahu then would be in Pisces, and aspect Cancer, Virgo, and Scorpio.

Amy, did you meet your husband when you were 15 or 16?

Offline James Williams

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2021, 02:56:03 AM »
...and Halina, did you meet your husband when you were 18?

Offline Halina

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2021, 04:40:02 AM »
Exactly James, how did you know???    In Tropical my Solar Arc Venus conjuncted my natal Mercury......Mercury rules my 9th of marriage and is in my 3rd House,
of Marriage Partner (the 3rd is the 9th of the 7th, meaning "marriage partner")   Mercury-Venus means "my ideal partner".

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2021, 05:28:18 AM »
james    No I did not meet my husband when I was a teenager.  I met him when I was 27.  Progressed sun was conjunct natal mercury--ruler of my 7th house in western chart.   There also was solar arc Pluto aspecting my ascendent    Ron had transiting pluto starting to square his natal venus which ruled his 7th house    AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2021, 08:17:37 AM »
OK James two can play your game......You, James, met/married your wife on March, 1980 and separated June 1995.
You started Tyl astrology in May, 1988.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 08:43:51 AM by Halina »

Offline Robynne

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2021, 04:18:03 PM »
Umm.. just a wee bit unsure here of how a string about a detached retina turned into a thread about when you met your husband/wife?  ;D

But hey, for the record I met mine when I was 16 years and 5 weeks old, allow a few days grace for error.

Haha!!!!
Warning; Double Pisces! Delusion or Inspiration may depend on measure of caffeine intake.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2021, 07:52:42 PM »
Thank you Amy, that fits, since Jupiter entered Gemini in the sidereal that year.  Any relationship in 1966?  April to August?

Good try Halina.  Met my ex during late summer 1985, divorced in 2004.

K.N. Rao revealed a snapshot method of the timing of significant relationships in his book, Learn Successful Predictive Techniques of Hindu Astrology.

Yours Halina, was a textbook example of his methodology!

;D

Offline James Williams

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2021, 02:35:08 AM »
Thank you Robynne, you fit exactly into K.N. Rao's research parameters as well, just like Halina...

;D

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2021, 05:59:40 AM »
James   nothing significant happened in 1966.   amy