Author Topic: Secondary progressions of mars  (Read 1423 times)

Offline amymaddalozzo

Secondary progressions of mars
« on: May 10, 2021, 01:08:51 PM »
I have noticed that secondary progressions of mars seem to be important.  Marjorie Orr's column mentioned a famous person who died of cancer--during the time this person was being treated, secondary progressed mars was aspecting the persons natal t-square in the natal chart.  WHen Martin Luther King was killed, secondary progressed mars was starting to aspect his natal saturn-which I think was in his 8th house.
In my case, when I met my husband, secondary progressed mars and secondary progressed sun were sextile--they were also both aspecting natal mercury which rules my 7th house.
I moved my mom down to Florida when secondary progressed mars was conjunct natal ascendent.
When my husband died, secondary progressed mars was inconjunct natal uranus, which is in my natal 7th house.  (there were other aspects also.)
Now, in the next 2 years secondary mars will conjunct natal moon.  SP mars also started to square natal mercury when I started to lose my  hair--SP mercury was also conjunct natal mars.    IN case anyone does not know:   Birth data for me:  AUgust 22, 1950,2:5 4PmEST Detroit Michigan   amy

Offline pdw

Re: Secondary progressions of mars
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 04:36:31 AM »
Interesting observations, Amy. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Halina

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 10:31:54 AM »
       I looked at a series of MARS RETURNS around the period 1962 thru 1964 in my chart.    Natally my natal Mars is in my 5th House, sextile my natal Sun.
The 5th House governs AFFAIRS, and during the above period of time i had multiple affairs as Mars returned to its natal place in the 5th House, twice in 2 yrs.
       I looked at a coupe of your MARS RETURNS.....see them below......Your previous MARS RETURN occurred Nov 30, 2019, and
Mars was conj the MH, ruling 3rd, trip,opposed to Uranus......did you or mom move to Florida then?   Uranus r2nd, money, property. in 3rd, trip.
Venus, r4, mom, property, joins Uranus......did you move your mom with you to Florida then.
       I looked at your Mars Return for April 25, 1998, when hubby died....again Mars was conj the MH.   Mars rules the 3rd House.   The 3rd House
is 7 Houses away from the 9th....9th is marriage, 7th is partner.....therefore 3rd, becomes marriage partner or husband.    Mars opposes Saurn,
ruler 1st, you.   Moon in the 3rd, rules the 7th, partner, spouse, and trines Pluto, passing, in 11th love received.
        So there is a common theme here of "LEAVING, DEPARTING" ......a family theme. 

In the MARS RETURN for
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 11:03:32 AM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 02:30:47 AM »
Halina   You have some dates wrong   I moved my mother to Florida in January 2006--she died November 2, 2009.  In december 2019, I took a trip to India which I really enjoyed.  My husband did die April 25, 1998.  Do you see me taking a trip soon?  I was suppose to go to turkey in  may 2020-trip cancelled,  rescheduled to may 15,2021, cancelled 2 weeks before departure.  Now I am scheduled for september 17, 2021.  Is this coming off?  Does 2022 look better for travel?  Thanks   amy

Offline Halina

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 09:12:06 AM »
Hi Amy, I see loss of money and some Hades on your September trip.    Please look at the triwheel and interpret other things.   Mercury, Jupiter, 9th House, Sagittarius and Odysseus rule long trips.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:24:56 AM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 01:13:52 PM »
Halina  hades is the god of death and underworld.  Does that mean I am going to die?  Not sure what Hades means   AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2021, 06:10:21 AM »
        Hades means bad actors, pick pockets,......can also mean virus.   Turkey is in the top 5 countries for Covid cases, which explains why some of your
early flights to Turkey were cancelled.    I forgot to add the 2 Covid asteroids to your trip triwheel in September.     I will do so now.
        Hope you're all vaxxed up before your trip, 'cuz COVID indicators are all lined up on most of your natal points.     Will you have had your 2nd vaxxine dose before the Sept trip???
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 07:00:11 AM by Halina »

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2021, 07:10:40 AM »
Halina   Do not worry  I had my second covid shot  from Moderna on March 4, 2021   Who knows?  The trip may be cancelled again--if that happens I will think about going somewhere else.   AMY

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2021, 08:30:08 PM »
Thanks for sharing how your experiences with secondary progressed Mars. Hope to look at your chart later.

I look at secondary progressions a lot. Have noticed that stations show significant life events and big changes in psychology and health.

Offline amymaddalozzo

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2021, 07:00:23 AM »
thanks   I think solar arcs are important but SP are important too.   amy