Author Topic: Horary Astrology  (Read 2760 times)

Offline yilmaz k

Horary Astrology
« on: December 05, 2008, 08:27:22 PM »
Horary Astrology

Traditionally astrology learned through these steps

1 - Horary astrology
2 - Electional astrology
3 - Natal astrology
4 - Mundane astrology ...etc

When one understand first and second one (easiest) , then he can develop enough tools to handle more difficult ones 3rd and 4rd etc...  Sometimes I feel sorry for some people who is proudly saying they are into astrology over 35 years.... I read their posts nothing in it like a gossip column... And they do not realize that they are putting astrology down .. What common people think " This guy he says he is into astrology 3 years but he could not answer my simple question , I call them intellectual astrologer(which there is NONE) ."
>>People get scared , WOW It takes that many years to learn something in a short life span...And they gave up..

>>>This is 21 century ... !970 th astrologer influenced too much C.Jung, Dane Rudhyar , now liz greene
type of astrologers.. Too much yak yak .. Fancy reading but after finishing their books , ask yourself What I learned from these type astrologically and how can apply common man problems... Not much..

>>>>Thousand years later N.Tyl will also be ancient... If he contributed something now ..those students should read him also... So we should also study classical astrology as well. We are maybe more smarter technologically from the man thousands years ago but not human values.. basic needs of mankind same except technological man more disturbed ..

I bet somebody understand what I mean... Time to time I write poems in the forum , This is just to improve my writing style .(searching a right word to express yourself).Not to make a living out of it. I myself instead of reading lousy written astrology books , I read good ones over over over again.

yilmaz

Offline Ray Murphy

• Nukkin.com.au
Re: Horary Astrology
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 09:10:07 AM »
Horary Astrology

Traditionally astrology learned through these steps

1 - Horary astrology
2 - Electional astrology
3 - Natal astrology
4 - Mundane astrology ...etc

When one understand first and second one (easiest) , then he can develop enough tools to handle more difficult ones 3rd and 4rd etc...  Sometimes I feel sorry for some people who is proudly saying they are into astrology over 35 years.... I read their posts nothing in it like a gossip column... And they do not realize that they are putting astrology down .. What common people think " This guy he says he is into astrology 3 years but he could not answer my simple question , I call them intellectual astrologer(which there is NONE) ."
>>People get scared , WOW It takes that many years to learn something in a short life span...And they gave up..

>>>This is 21 century ... !970 th astrologer influenced too much C.Jung, Dane Rudhyar , now liz greene
type of astrologers.. Too much yak yak .. Fancy reading but after finishing their books , ask yourself What I learned from these type astrologically and how can apply common man problems... Not much..

>>>>Thousand years later N.Tyl will also be ancient... If he contributed something now ..those students should read him also... So we should also study classical astrology as well. We are maybe more smarter technologically from the man thousands years ago but not human values.. basic needs of mankind same except technological man more disturbed ..

I bet somebody understand what I mean... Time to time I write poems in the forum , This is just to improve my writing style .(searching a right word to express yourself).Not to make a living out of it. I myself instead of reading lousy written astrology books , I read good ones over over over again.

yilmaz

I know what you mean, and you obviously have a good grasp of the situation, but I don't agree that learning about astrology requires all the structured learning that you claim it does. Some elementary and very useful parts of astrology can be learned in a few hours or less. I don't use horary myself because I don't do any type of fortune telling.

Ray