Author Topic: Prediction vs Perfect Hindsight  (Read 20066 times)

Offline Ken Haining

Re: Prediction vs Perfect Hindsight
« Reply #495 on: April 19, 2024, 01:27:45 PM »
Greetings

I started this discussion as I found myself, once again, in very difficult circumstances.  I have lived a rather strange life, and part of that life was spent in what I now consider to be a religious cult, for about 20 years.  Getting out of that group put me in an upheaval, and even though it has now been 30 years since I left that group, the aftereffects are still there. 

I have had my ups and downs, and I have had what I termed "lucky days," in which circumstances changed favorably for me with very little effort on my part.  In fact, I mostly just reacted to the favorable circumstances.  I noted some of these times, in this discussion, to give examples of what I mean by a "lucky day."  There have been various attempts to predict when I might have yet another one of these type days, or periods of time, in which I get favorable conditions that will allow me to extricate myself, and my adult son, from the negative circumstances which we are in.  So far, my own attempts to make such a prediction, and the kind attempts of others writing here, have not succeeded.  But, we are coming up on another one which was made by Dean back on January 7, 2023, during the beginning phases of this discussion.

"Further down the line, on April 21, 2024, Tr. Jupiter-Uranus meet up at 22-Taurus. This is a breakthrough transit, especially in regards to financial matters in the collective…and, for you Ken, even more so, since it falls right on your fixed financial T-square.

Be not afraid!

Dean"

This is April 19, 2024, and so that is in 2 days, and this Jupiter-Uranus Transit is in effect now and will become exact over the next 2 days. 

I remember Halina also noted this same transit for me and also thought it would be one that would indicate I might actually "get out of this!"  When Dean mentioned this back in January of 2023, I thought I might not survive that long, but here I am.  I am hoping this indicator will be the one that we will be looking at and noting why it, above all the other previous indicators, was the one that really did manifest a significant change in my situation. 

Hopefully I will have a good report soon. 

Ken