Author Topic: new to site  (Read 3878 times)

Offline astrodynamics

new to site
« on: January 14, 2009, 04:48:58 AM »
Hello,
I am new to this site and I am looking forward to learning from you all. Noel ,I will be attending your seminar in Australia in February and I am looking forward to meeting you and learning from you. I would like to know if you will be bringing your DVD'S with you as I would like to purchase them.

Toni

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Re: new to site
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 05:41:36 AM »
  Welcome to the Forum!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very excited about meeting so many of you in Sydney!  We are going to have quite a time; I promise you much! This is quite a trip, to say the least, and I do hope to pack some DVDs into the plane!

See you soon.

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline Jaxxy

• Make it a great day!
    • AdultFanFiction.net
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 03:44:15 PM »
Welcome, astrodynamics -- I'm new, too.  :)

I saw somewhere that Mr. Tyl was supposed to come to Phoenix, too (where I live!), but the trip had to be canceled.  Great that there will be an event in Sydney -- "what a trip", indeed.   :D 

Enjoy the seminar for both -- or quite a few -- of us, please!

=)

P. S. ~ And buy us stuff...   ;D
Remember -- the clear light, the pure, clear, white light, from which everything in comes, to which everything returns; the original nature of your own mind, the natural state of: Universe, unmanifest.

Let go into the clear light, trust it, merge with it; it is your own true nature; it is Home.

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 07:14:56 PM »

Thank you for your interest.

I am definitely speaking before the Phoenix Society of Astrologers on Friday evening from 7 to 9:30 PM and on Saturday afternoon from 1:30 to 4:30 PM at the Scottsdale Senior Center, 1700 North Granite Reef Road, in Scottsdale.  --January 16 and 17.

Friday:  Keys to Astrological Interpretation; Saturday: The Magic of Solar Arcs.

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline Jaxxy

• Make it a great day!
    • AdultFanFiction.net
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 08:08:59 PM »
My mistake, Mr. Tyl -- afraid the vision is a little off.  Oh, I'll just start working on figuring out how to get up there, to see you speak, right now -- that's got to be less than 15 miles from my home.  How exciting!

Thank you very much!  (That is definitely my favorite, of all the corrections I have received here, so far!)  :)   :)   :)

=)!
Remember -- the clear light, the pure, clear, white light, from which everything in comes, to which everything returns; the original nature of your own mind, the natural state of: Universe, unmanifest.

Let go into the clear light, trust it, merge with it; it is your own true nature; it is Home.