Author Topic: Solar Eclipse Plus  (Read 5006 times)

Offline sunflower

Solar Eclipse Plus
« on: January 25, 2009, 01:48:09 PM »
Today we have a Solar Eclipse @ 6/30 Aquarius. Look to see where this Eclipse falls in your Natal charts and the polarity. This will be the areas of life where the Eclipse will play out. It is a gentle energy with the accent on commitment and relationships.

As well today, January is Australia Day so Happy Australia Day to all, not just the Aussies!

Also we usher in The Chinese New Year - The Year of the Ox.To all Oxen/s may this be a Happy and Properous Year for you.

I just have to put these energies together now!

sunflower  :)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 04:23:39 PM by sunflower »
sunflower

Stacy

Re: Solar Eclipse Plus/ Sunflower
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 02:38:14 PM »
Hi there,

Ummm..I have to disagree. I have never experienced any eclipse as gentle, and I think the affect is wherever it lands in your chart, per the thread I started on the subject. The Sabian symbol or any astrologer's thought on what a particular degree means adds to the interpretation, of course.

Happy AU Day to you,

Stacy

Offline sunflower

Re: Solar Eclipse Plus
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 03:12:58 PM »
Stacy,

See how the effects of this Eclipse works out for you. The delineation comes from Bernadette Brady and the first Eclipse in this Saros Series family - 11th North, which began August 1, 1125  os   05.03.55  GMT  North Pole.

This Eclipse could influence you to joing new groups and/or change the groups you are mixing with. New ideas may be a feature. Trust the situation - I know this isnt always easy but it's best to swim with the flow than go against it. In the original Eclipse the North Node was in watery and family orienated Cancer @ 26/58. The Eclipse degree was 14/33 Leo.

Look back 19 years as there was a Solar Eclipse @ 7 Aquaries and try to recall what energies were around you back then. You can aslo look back 18 years when the same Saros Series Eclipse was @ 26 Capricorn. Much will depend on your own senitivities.

sunflower   :)
sunflower

Offline Jozef

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 03:40:21 PM »
Look back 19 years as there was a Solar Eclipse @ 7 Aquaries and try to recall what energies were around you back then. You can aslo look back 18 years when the same Saros Series Eclipse was @ 26 Capricorn. Much will depend on your own senitivities.

And where it hits your chart. If this eclipse squares your Sun or Moon you will have a very different experience than it it trines or even conjoines them. I have it directly on my Chiron so I will have a very specific experience around the issues related to that.

Offline sunflower

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 04:20:06 PM »
starshine,

I use a 2.5 orb for Eclipses and no more for a hit to a Luminary. For a Planetary hit I allow just 1 degree - better still is if the hit is right on as the impact is greater. The house placement is where the impact is felt if there is no planetary hit. I follow Bernadette Bradys work - I know some allow up to 12 degrees but this is far too wide an orb to work with I feel. I have also found the 9 months 'gestation periods' to be significant after the Eclipse. Watch the Eclipse path and you will see action in the countries the Eclipse path has moved across. I'm sure we will hear more on TV news about India, China and Indonesia as well as Australia.

sunflower    :)

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 02:19:36 AM by sunflower »
sunflower

Stacy

Re: Solar Eclipse Plus/ Saros Series
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 04:21:01 PM »
Stacy,

See how the effects of this Eclipse works out for you. The delineation comes from Bernadette Brady and the first Eclipse in this Saros Series family - 11th North, which began August 1, 1125  os   05.03.55  GMT  North Pole.

This Eclipse could influence you to joing new groups and/or change the groups you are mixing with. New ideas may be a feature. Trust the situation - I know this isnt always easy but it's best to swim with the flow than go against it. In the original Eclipse the North Node was in watery and family orienated Cancer @ 26/58. The Eclipse degree was 14/33 Leo.

Hi Sunflower, I'm just not feeling much around relationships at all with this particular eclipse (except for the 3rd house friendship I noted previously), though the above positions aspected both my n. Mars and n.Venus.

Here they were opp. my n. Mars @29 Capricorn (6th house ruler) and at my Saturn return. Health and work were the issues as I was newly diagnosed with Lupus and Rh. Arthritis and staying employed was very challenging.

I had been thinking of the Saros Series', as this eclipse approached, and wondered what part this eclipse is playing...I do need to learn more about them, and my prenatal eclipse as well. Endless study, but  i love it.  - Stacy

Stacy

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2009, 04:26:52 PM »
starshine,

Watch the Eclipse path and you will see action in the countries the Eclipse path has moved across. I'm sure we will hear more on TV news about India, China and Indonesia as well as Australia.

Interestingly enough I met a couple from India today at church that just returned from a 5 week vacation, one of them a spiritual astrologer, the other a Yoga teacher and healer. They are going back in Feb.; looking to put together a group to go and invited us to their home for meetings/get-togethers. Even if it were in my budget I would hold off. Just too volatile right now, y'know? -Stacy

Offline sunflower

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2009, 04:35:08 PM »
Stacy,

Relationships generally could be impacted. Just take note of the people that are in your life at present and those that may have come in before the Eclipse and after this Eclipse.

Eclipses have always interested me - they are fascinating to explore. The days when they are considered times to fear and were dark and unfavorable have gone as we now have the understanding of how and why they occur. The Ancients could look ahead and knew when Eclipses would occur but they did not have the knowledge we have - things have lightened up.

Just saw your new post. You never know where things will come from - just keep your eyes open for opportunities.

sunflower    :)
sunflower

Offline sunflower

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2009, 07:43:55 PM »
starshine,

I absolutely love Uranus too. He is angular in my chart so strong and I have 'personalized' him I know. He contacts both Luminaries and Venus.

sunflower
sunflower

Offline MonkeyFish

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2009, 11:38:40 PM »
This whole "Eclipse thing" is intriguing.  I was eclipsed last year on my birthday (Feb 20) - life got much better (not perfect) but after a long long run of being entirely stuck- things loosened and I was let out of a cage or something.

Back 19 years ago - I was getting help for an addiction. Same thing now - and a more intimate addiction (sugar - but it's quite serious - not funny).  Hoping for some freedom.

August 1999 right after the Eclipse (I was in Istanbul where it touched off first I believe) - we had a MASSIVE earthquake at that time.  Horrifying and very deadly for many many many people.  Several HUGE quakes followed the path of that Eclipse.   I do not always undersand these Eclipses however, SOMETHING usually happens. This one is not near enough my 0 degree Venus in Aqu.  Next month it's a direct Eclipse on my Ascendant at 21 Degrees Leo - I think it will help me with my body/food sugar addiction thing.   Maybe I will "drop baggage" - mostly internally as it's not really a matter of fat but a reason for needing to escape -
Breathe

Offline sunflower

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 02:33:33 AM »
Monkeyfish,

Earthquakes often do hit around times of Eclipses. The August 11,1999 Solar Eclipse degree was @ 18 Leo and the path began @  49N25 - 027W51 across the UK, Italy,Greece, Middle East and stopped on the East Coast of India @ 19N25 - 081E52.  It fanned out across Europe through Russia and down to lower latitudes across Mauritus, Nigeria, Chad, Sudan and Tanzania.

This Series of Eclipses was Saros Series 1 North and the theme was around unexpected events involving groups and/or friends. These relationships loomed large.

The Lunar Eclipse on February 09, 2009 is @ 21 Leo. This Eclipse path is across India,through Katmandu, China and across the Pacific and stops there just above Australia. Maybe you will let us know how these Eclipses effect you?

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 02:46:59 AM by sunflower »
sunflower