Author Topic: "Despair" removed to proper category, from "Horary"  (Read 4692 times)

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
"Despair" removed to proper category, from "Horary"
« on: July 17, 2010, 05:05:45 AM »
hi to all astrologer here,

i am a 31yo male living in France and born in France, i am lost since 1 year in my life, i don't know what to do professionnally, i have lost my job because of pressures(i was a respiratory technician),no love affair since 2004, no projects, no goals, no hope, i have had bad times with saturn return, real mess with all my family and no more friends since 2006.  i have the feeling that nothing really worth the effort, why should i struggle ? I am not really interested to build family etc...all the common things everyone do in their life seems crappy to me, i want to be different for sure like to be the first man to walk on mars, things like this just to get a meaning of my life because i am a "living torch of faith" like say Romain Rolland (neptune in the 4th) Yet, i have had my progressed venus conjunct my natal sun july 5, the moon is progressing in the cancer sign and jupiter+uranus was transiting my natal mercury and NOTHING happen, some say that i must wait retrogradation, last year was full of "failures", the transit of uranus on my natal mars(ruler of the 8th) just gave me violent headache that remains chronic now, plus i have had transiting saturn in opposition to my natal mercury who put me in state of depression like years before. I am somewhat tired...I don't know why i am keeping a little light of hope because i know i am VERY unique and more resourceful&skillfull than everything so-smart-called that live on earth today or stars or scientist whatever, yes i am arrogant but this is like that ( astrologer say that exaltation planet give arrogance) 

Can you see any positive feedbacks from what you see in my birthchart ? My dob is 30 MArch 1979, Montpellier(France), 5:00(PM) coor(3e56,43n39)
Noel Tyl

james m

Re: "Despair" - visions poster
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 07:54:00 AM »
hi visions.. thanks for sharing your situation here. i hope it changes for the better sooner then not... i work with transits and solar arcs mostly when looking at a chart.. the transit of saturn to your ascendant and down into the first house has brought you some strong challenges... aries sun like challenges though, but perhaps they are a bit much here.. the saturn transit is compounded by solar arc saturn to your sun for the next year as well..   i still see some real potential for positive change too with jupiter/uranus transiting  into the sign of your sun - aries.. you may have to continue to be patient and that is probably not easy.. keep on looking for opportunities and i think yo'll find them in the next year.. perhaps some other astrologers here can offer some thoughts to you as well.. all the best - james

Offline Kathy Rose

• Rose Astrology
Re: "Despair" removed to proper category, from "Horary"
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 12:38:36 PM »
I took a quick look at your horoscope - and wanted to make just a comment here. Please remember what Noel always says.... planets don't make things happen.... PEOPLE do!

There is a real opportunity for you to have a major change in attitude and core belief system with the transit from Uranus and Jupiter to your Mercury (r. Asc and MC). This could be a very significant time for you to work on establishing new habits (tr. Saturn finishing the opposition) to your thinking process.

With Saturn Rx on your Asc. natally - you need to be mindful of potential bad habits around negative thinking - which can lead to depression. First step is to change how you think and how you communicate - on a daily basis. I've always said that tr Uranus to Mercury is similar to downloading new software for the belief system. Avail yourself of this opportunity.... it does take effort and work - but it's well worth it.

Be mindful of the upcoming tr from Pluto to your Sun in a few years. Change your attitude and thinking NOW.

With the Asc ruler being transited, there is a change in identity.... how you see yourself and your general sense of confidence.

You also have solar arc Saturn opposite your Sun right now.... here is the powerful suggestion that discipline, and consistency are really needed. the growth from this cycle needs to be earned through hard work and courageous effort.

Blessings to you - this period has "opportunity" written all over it..... and also effort and hard work.

Kathy Rose
Kathy Rose Astrology

http://roseastrology.com/

Offline visions

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 01:58:58 PM »
Hi,

thank you for the reply kathy and james, i need really help from astrologer here to see what's going on ! Actually i was looking for astrology site and i was amazed to find noel Tyl forum, Noel Tyl is according to me the best astrologer on earth ( very technical) with Jean pierre Nicola and luc bigé.

I was scared because the first conjunction of transiting uranus over my natal mercury doesn't triggered nothing while many years before when uranus transited my natal venus i was litterally galvanized, and when Transiting uranus touched my mars last year i have had violent headache and some explosive energies that i cannot control taking all my energies, car crash, etc...So uranus trigger event in my life each time it touches personal planet and i thought that the transiting to my mercury will bring me some big thing/changes because jupiter is in the mix. Actually, it was worse i think that the saturn transit in opposition to my natal mercury ruin the positive effect of the  uranus transit plus the retrogradation of saturn in late degrees of virgo(sign of mercury) made this opposition occurs 2 times. Fortunately, uranus and jupiter is going to retrograde over my natal mercury and repeat the conjunction by transit in september by retrogradation and in january directly. To me, this is a very rare, unique in one's life transit ! Plus it's in trine to my natal jupiter ! So i don't understand, i don't even talk about my progressions, progressed venus is conjunct my sun and progressed moon in cancer making sextile to my progressed sun and progressed saturn doesn't bring nothing...

Of course, i sense some sort of fate with my solar return with the conjunction of moon and saturn in opposition to my sun(full moon sr...) end of september when transiting sun enlight this heavy solar return conjunction.

i would like to add that between my 27 yo and 30 yo i have worked almost 24/24 and 7/7 without being rewarded, i have had 2 burning out, and no support, so i can understand what's saturn ask but all my life i have worked so hard in school, university and in my job and i am never rewarded whereas i have asked to be rewarded for my efforts in my previous job.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:17:45 PM by visions »

Offline visions

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 02:11:50 PM »
i thought that i was the luckiest man to have such a great jupiter, but where is the benefits ? If you see my life, you will tell me that it's not possible that i bring a 11th jupiter

Offline James Williams

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 02:42:02 PM »
Visions,

Hello.  Yes, you are VERY unique, and resourceful, and skillfull, and smart.  I would like to share the following.  It may or may not help lessen your pain.

This morning, I received this email in my email box.

"Many people protest when we explain to them the power of telling the story of their finances as they want it to be rather than as it is, because they believe that they should be factual about what is happening. But if you continue to look at lackful what-is and speak of what-is, you will not find the improvement that you desire. If you want to effect substantial change in your life experience, you must think thoughts that feel different as you think them.

The best way to accomplish an improved environment is to focus upon the best things about where you currently are until you flood your own vibrational patterns of thought with appreciation, and in that changed vibration, you can then allow the new-and-improved conditions and circumstances to come into your experience.

Look for good things about where you are, and in your state of appreciation, you lift all self-imposed limitations (and all limitations are self-imposed) and you free yourself for the receiving of wonderful things."

Excerpted from the book "Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth and Happiness" Abraham-Hicks Publications

Perhaps you will find this helpful and relevant...

And perhaps it is a manifestation of transiting Venus conjunct natal Saturn as well as transiting Sun conjunct natal Jupiter in your chart...

I strongly suggest that you take advantage of this opportunity, and put it to the test...rather than focusing too much on the astrologers or the astrology...
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 06:02:25 AM by James Kenneth Williams »
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline waterbird

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 05:03:37 PM »
Visions,

Your Natal chart is interesting as you have no less than 5 planets in retrograde motion. Your 7th House Sun is exhalted in the Sign of Aries and your 9th House Moon is also exhalted in the Sign of Taurus. This is good energy for you with the Lumninaries strong by exhaltation. The Sun - the heart beat of the chart - is ligtly aspected -7th - with a inconjunt to Saturn -12th - and receives and opposition to Pluto 2nd.

Jupiter is favorably place in his exhaltation in Cancer in 11th at the Cardinal degree 29/02. Venus is also exhalted in 5th in Pisces!

Now for the retrograde Planets: Saturn in 12th, Pluto in 2nd, Uranus in 3rd, Neptune in 4th and Mercury in 7th. Mercury is the only personal planet in retrograde motion,the others being generational with Saturn part of the social scenario.

I dont see a good connection or direction with Father for you - Saturn R in 12th of secrets, skeletons in the closet and Neptune R in 4th of home and family suggets a draining or lack of energy here as well for you. With Venus ruling Pluto in 2nd sq Venus 6th you may be 'squandering '  your very good opportunities unknowingly.

There is a great deal in your chart that could be so positive - a reading with a professional could be prove very helpful to you - we cant stand back objectively when looking at our own chart.

I believe it so so right to say Planets dont do things - it's people who do things as Noel tells us. Planets impell but they dont compel.

water bird.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 07:15:05 PM by waterbird »

Offline ODdOnLifeItself

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 12:19:46 AM »
Hello Waterbird,

I only comment because it is an astrological term, not a general misspelling... but you keep spelling exalted as exhalted.

Re: "Planets impell but they dont compel."

The JFK assassination is clearly discernable in the Astrology... so should I say that the bullets were impelled to leave the gun, but not necessarily compelled to do so.   ;)

(don't mind me, I am just having fun with the philosophical underpinnings of what was said)

Peace

OD'd
http://www.james-alexander.de
"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.  If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."  ~ Mark Twain

Offline visions

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 04:54:01 AM »
thanks again for your replies, i have had a reading last year but the astrologer wasn't good at all and forget to tell me a lot of things about upcoming transit...

Offline waterbird

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 01:44:09 PM »
ODo,

Yes you are correct with the spelling of exalted! I believe I picked it up from an old Astro text book some time ago and stuck to it.

I doubt in respect of the Kennedy assassination the bullets didnt have any say in the matter! Just propelled into action via a human hand.

water bird