Author Topic: Imagination time!!  (Read 6879 times)

Offline Ashton

Imagination time!!
« on: May 12, 2012, 09:04:36 AM »
Hello everyone! how are ya doing!? wonderful I hope..Hows the weather by you? nice? hehe, it is by me, bright sunny skies and beautiful trees blowing in the wind...Do ya get the picture? ..great! so now we are on the right sides of our brains! lets use them! Creativity is amazing, and I love to hear and see other people's creativity in action, so For this,discussion lets share or perspectives!!

How do you view the 'pie' chart- The circle one with all the funny shapes and lines going in all kinds of directions..

i have heard some awesome things-  a Blue prints, road maps, cake recipes, a stage with all the actors and how they get along.. hehe.. how do you see it?

rj_smith

Re: Imagination time!!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 03:04:52 PM »
hey Ashton:

Sorry, dear, but I missed the gist of your last post...

You mean, "the pie chart," as part of the Seven Natal Chart types, as postulated by the late Dr. Marc Edmund Jones.

http://www.claytentylor.com/astronotes12.html

Sorry, but I've never heard of an astrological pie chart...dear...except in geometry...

best regards,

R.J.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 08:27:04 PM »
Hi Ashton:

I'm assuming you're talking about a horoscope with 12 pieces of pie, and all the intersecting lines that are drawn across to show the aspects.  My recommendation is to get rid of all the aspect lines.  Don't use them.  Either use an aspect grid, or just write them down somewhere.  They are too distracting.  Also try to get a chart that has the Midheaven pointing straight up so that there is no confusion in your mind about where the midheaven is.

I think a "blue print" is close enough to describing what a chart is.  Recipe is funny, but too cute, and we are never really done, are we.

I did not see a good book on how to make sense of a chart until I took Noel's course and got his book.  Before that I was able to talk to people about different things in their life but it never made a whole "pie" in my mind.  Now it always does.  Sometimes it takes longer than other times to see sense in a chart, but for me it has to do with repeating themes and echoes in the chart.  It takes practice. 

Barbara Ybarra

Offline Ashton

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 02:47:30 PM »
mm yes the 12 houses, .... sometimes it looks like a mandala, to me...- a universe inside of a universe.. I started to use the grid, that was really cool, and I found more aspects then previously... I have a question- so, i was looking into a piece of the chart- I have pluto in the 2nd House, and the house 'ruler' - the scorpio sign is there, so would that make pluto the ruler of my 2nd house? and if so, does having pluto there amplify the effects? Im starting to get confused between house 'rulers' and the planets IN the houses...

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 04:15:56 PM »
Hi.  Well, I think it does amplify the connection of the 2nd house with Pluto, because it's in the house it rules.  Sometimes it's helpful to give yourself other examples to see the extreme of that, like if Pluto in Scorpio was in the 8th house with Scorpio on the cusp there; or Sun in the 5th house in Leo with Leo on the cusp.  Someone just mentioned to me recently about Scorpio and the 2nd house needing to have control of the money.  I like the word "needing".  If something gets confusing for you, probably don't dwell on it too much, just move on to something that stands out for you.  Every thing you know is valuable.  I like what you said about having gained a deep understanding of the signs over a period of time  That's excellent.

Barbara Ybarra

Offline Ashton

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 03:05:32 PM »
Thanks Barbara, I suppose I was trying to get a feel for the different ways the chart can be perceived, the more I read, and listen to how people are talking about things, I now see its way more of a 'dimensional' science then a flat piece of paper with a drawing on it- which is how i think i used to see it, not necessarily applying the information to the 'movement' of life..or the movement of anything, I have been watching video's on you tube also to get a feel for it to. .

Offline waterbird

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 09:55:57 PM »
Ashton,

You are thinking well. The Universe is a continual state of flux - nothing remaims still, the seasons come and the seasons come and the seasons - the World keeps turning. Worlds within Worlds within Worlds. Our abilty to adjust and live withing the continual momentum of life tests each one of us each day and night.

With the Ruler of your second House placed within hs Sign of Rulership he is 'dignified  - you can be very powerful handling personal moveable assets or you can treat your assets differently, squandering each opportunity as it çomes along and the obvious effects of not being in control. It may not be possible to be in total control of monies as events beyond our control can and do come into play - watch the transits and aspects to your 2nd House Ruler.It also is helpful to note the placement of Mars in your chart as the Ancients had no knowledge of Pluto, Mars was then the Ruler of Scorpio. 

water bird

Robynne

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 02:30:47 PM »
Hi Ashton,

Great post, I'm always up for an imagination trip. When I first started to study astrology, I liked the concept of the chart being a road map, choose your car colour and model, and the signs, houses and aspects indicating how you are likely to proceed, how fast you are going to go, when the journey is plain sailing and when you are likely to meet obstacles and road blocks and detours along the way etc. 
Over time I've realised that for me, its not so much at all about reaching your destination, it really is about the quality of the journey along the way.

My first astrology teacher refused to dish out cookbook interpretations, which we all found quite frustrating, we just wanted to 'know' what the answers were, but now I realise that she did us a favour in encouraging us to focus on key words and get a 'feel' for the signs, planets and aspects and to look out for the energies in our every day life.

We used a lot of imagery, to understand the nature of the planets and signs initially. I remember once meditating on how Saturn and Neptune could work together, and seeing a very austere rocky cliff face, that seemed like it had stood that way for centuries, immovable and unchanged, but Neptune came in the form of the ocean, the waves continually and rhythmically lapping at the base of the cliff face, eroding it at a very slow constant pace over a long period of  time.

Another trip was reflecting on Mercury and Saturn, seeing Mercury as a teenage male, whisking around, full of questions and curiosity and the joys of life, coming upon Saturn in the form of an old man who sat silently taking it all in, but observing more than he spoke.

As for aspects, these might help:

Conjunction: Two people standing side by side, or seated together on a small couch, the energies are very closely working together.
Square: Can bring friction, think of two boxers squaring off to each other.
Opposition: Can work like a seesaw, swinging between two opposing ends.
Inconjunct or Quincunx: A cramp, some adjustment or repositioning may be necessary to relieve the cramp.

We all have our own learning style, and I'm sure you will find yours, many thanks for the trip down memory lane, love your enthusiasm and energy here, just don't forget to have fun along the way, if you love astrology its generally a life long trip. 8-)

Cheers

Offline Ashton

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 03:25:16 PM »
Oh My gosh Robynne! That was so beautiful!! i love the way you formed those!! put imagery to the energies!! Thank you for that!

rj_smith

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 10:47:03 PM »
Hello everyone! how are ya doing!? wonderful I hope..Hows the weather by you? nice? hehe, it is by me, bright sunny skies and beautiful trees blowing in the wind...Do ya get the picture? ..great! so now we are on the right sides of our brains! lets use them! Creativity is amazing, and I love to hear and see other people's creativity in action, so For this,discussion lets share or perspectives!!

How do you view the 'pie' chart- The circle one with all the funny shapes and lines going in all kinds of directions..

i have heard some awesome things-  a Blue prints, road maps, cake recipes, a stage with all the actors and how they get along.. hehe.. how do you see it?

Ashton's closest aspect in her entire natal chart:

Mercury 20 Cancer 16 (10th house) quintile (72 degrees) with ASC 28 Virgo 09. (orb 11 minutes)

Natal Mercury "rules" 1st house, co-rules natal 10th house.

Second closest aspect:  Natal Mercury 20 Cancer in 10th house, inconjunct (150 degrees) natal Saturn at 16 Sagittarius 44 in the Third house (co-ruler of the natal 4th house).

Interpretation:

There is much dharma..ie "god-given" gifts and talents in the area of communications, intellectual self-expression, self-promotion, and deep-seated emotional articulation of life goals, (QUINTILE) yet these same goals could also be modified and/or delayed.. (Mercury inconjunct Saturn?) due to practical considerations, bad timing, bad luck, unfortunate circumstances, fractured family/relative relationships and difficult communications, that are not necessarily your own fault ?

It is almost certain that the Mercury Saturn aspect has likely affected your relationship with your own father... I see the mother-daughter relationship prospering better, as if to compensate for the difficult father relationship dilemma ?

But, your mother has had a very difficult life, herself, isn't it true.

Meanwhile, the best way to describe the inconjunction is "reconciliation of two contrary energies at work" !

Like ? a person balancing a 4 foot square sheet of plywood (symbolized by the planet Saturn) from underneath, while trying to roll a small steel ball into a 2 inch hole, (symbolized by Mercury?) into the middle of the plywood sheet...

It is inevitable that the ball may drop to the floor, many times, until the ball is finally synergized or reconciled with the sheet of plywood...

It may indeed, take a lifetime... to figure out the inconjunction...  

I'd say delays with career life goals, educational goals, family goals, and personal romantic goals are all inevitable, due to reasons only known to God !   The intellectual "late bloomer" is thus forseen... You might have been a physical late bloomer, as well ?

The best way to resolve this dilemma is to TAKE IT SLOW and pace yourself... Be patient about investigating the mysteries of life...This aspect is VERY introspective and analytical and may require critical analysis of the original equipment of the manufacturer...by experiencing the JOY of solitude....away from people...and family...

This may well include your approach to astrology, which will not be superficially approached...I predict...

HUH ? Translation:  By being alone, away from others and the familiar or beaten path, you must somehow "reinvent the wheel" while keeping your past...as well..intact ?

The best way to explain this, in layman's terms, is : something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue... !  

Meanwhile, there is this apparent mental cleverness, ruggedness, and facile intellectuality about you (almost like a hard, protective shell... or body armour?) that acts as a mask or defensive mechanism to protect the soft, vulnerable Cancer layer beneath... LOL as well as cleverness in masking intellectual inferiority and/or personal inadequacies, in general... as well as dodging intellectual bullets from others, including family members, unwanted, undeserved criticism from parents, etc, etc. ?

Formal education and college/advanced training is likely delayed, but is VERY IMPORTANT, and frankly. highly useful to your own life success, but make sure that whatever courses and/or learning (including astrological training) that you do undertake are rooted in practicality and come with a strong dosage of reality...by enhancing your own personal financial security and/or lack therefore ?

One option of resolving the natal Mercury/Saturn inconjunction or dilemma is to divide your career into sections or chapters...

For one part or stage of your life, you can play the role of apprentice, communicator, student, athlete, observer, researcher, etc. Then, you can also be a role model, ie teaching, leader, innovator, inventor, expert in your field, etc. (Saturn?)  

You may choose to toggle, back and forth. as the natal Moon in Genini frequently does... But, the main pitfall of the quincunx is a blundering nature, as it tends to be accident prone ?

So, you may also find...that you have to pay some sort of karmic debt or price.... before the slot machine finally extolls all of its (career?) benefits...  

Therefore, this aspect could well suggest sh*tty jobs, jobs beneath you ? and/or an inability to find satisfying work, chronic unemployment or simply being unable to find work in one's preferred career, etc. especially in the first 30 years of your life.

However, by age 30, (about the time of your first Saturn return ?) your overall life purpose or dharma will be made abundantly clear...

I suspect that, with all that important natal Cancer stuff,  being a mother, parent, and homemaker is inevitable for you...and the best image that I can conjure up is an professional INDY female race car driver swooping in at the pit stop for marriage, kids, and a drink of Gatoraide...  But, alas... it's only a pitstop and then, it's back on the career track again.... in 60 seconds flat ! (Mercury in 10th quintile Ascendant, an aspect of self-employment, by the way...)

Does any of this make sense...

One final thought, when it comes to natal horoscopy, dig deep for answers, but also, be careful where you dig ?

best of luck to you, my friend...

R.J.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:18:59 PM by R.J. Smith »

Offline Ashton

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2012, 03:20:22 PM »
'whoot whoot' only 5 more years of sh*tty ass jobs and Unemployment! LOL. jk..I'd like not to have that perception. ; ) Wow, yeah I was actually left speechless there for a bit. That could not have been any more accurate. YUP yup me and my birth dad don't really speak and my education has been challenging to uphold, and continue with because of outside circumstances that come up, mostly around family.

I do feel intellecutally( ha, Is it ironic that i spelt this word wrong? thehe) inferior and I was never really sure why because i feel like i have a lot of wisdom, but a lot of the time it takes a while for me to formulate it, or even understand how to 'channel' it into a form of speech. if that makes sense.

It's funny because once i found out what saturn was all about I decided to create an appreciation for the energy, as oppose to dread its presence. Yup yup under this giggling box of craziness is a serious mind at work.

you know at first i read this and felt overwhelmed, or i started to feel 'sorry' for myself, and almost Immediately I reminded myself that 1. i am not the only one in the world that has difficult aspects, And 2. its not the end of the world. We are all given gifts, strengths and weaknesses, and learning to love yourself for you who are and how you function is so vital. For a long time I felt insecure about how i functioned, or the life circumstances, and lately I've been taking on the perspective of, okay this is what i got, this is happening, now how do i work with this. It is not always easy, and certainly is not always comfortable but i really make an effort to make way for myself to develop. There is a quote that says- (and i forget who says it) but let go of the life you think you want for the life the universe has planned for you. Something like that. Life isn't always what you expect it to be, and sometimes we go thru hard things, that change and evolve us into something greater then we ever expected.

This year has really been an exercise in faith and trusting in that something greater.. hey i may not have a clear cut career, but i will someday right? And while i may not have that I have other things right? cheers to everyone- for triumphants, tribulations and trials!! <-- is that bit dramatic? is there a Leo in the room?! haha..JK. R.J. what an amazing capture of that aspect. thank you for sharing your brilliance!! : ) Its like u shine a flash light and point out the things going on, I loved Barbra Ybarra's explanation on her you tube clip- of  astrologers being the superintended and walking into a room and points out where renovations need to happen and what time would be best. What amazing skills you guys have! I admire your abilities of interpretations!  Its reinforcing to see that each astrologer has their own unique way or color to their reading.  and to also know one is not right while the other is wrong, they simply differ like different artist painting portraits of the same scene : )

<3 <3 Namaste <3 <3

rj_smith

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 01:18:08 AM »
'whoot whoot' only 5 more years of sh*tty ass jobs and Unemployment! LOL. jk..I'd like not to have that perception.

Hello Ashton:

A fair comment, as all human beings... must have the expectation of finding reasonably well paying work, as well as satisfying work, during the 50 or so years that you will actually spend on this planet Earth in the workforce...

If not, then Maslov's hierarchy of needs must be tossed out the window...

First of all, I would like to say that my analysis of your natal Mercury quintile the Ascendant and natal Mercury inconjunct Saturn was merely a "snack" or appetizer that was no intended substitution for a full-fledged, natal chart analysis by a professional astrologer.

Due to my own time constraints, I decided to deliberately focus in on the two most closest aspected planets in your natal chart.

Of course, there are the Sun, Moon, and nine other natal planets that are equally worthy of our time and study ?

Regarding expectation of work and employment, you are absolutely correct that young people should not have to wait until their first Saturn return to experience gainful and meaningful employment...

And, very sorry if I wrote it that way, as well ?

The reality is that when doing a natal chart analysis, many astrologers tend to focus more on what THEY think is a suitable career for the individual, as opposed to finding out what makes YOU happy and what are your hobbies...

In other words, many astrologers tend to download their unrealistic expectations onto the chart holder, as opposed to what the chart holder feels is a happy job...

This leads to imbalanced thinking and dissatisfaction...

The key to life happiness is not necessarily career success...The key might be simply having a more BALANCED life, that is more manageable than previously ? You need to strike a balance between career, relationships, family, children and friends...Also, a healthy lifestyle, a drug-free lifestyle, fresh air, exercise, personal mobility, etc.

Finally, astrologers should not SCOFF at alternative types of careers and occupations for their clients, such as working as waitresses, servants, cooks, maids, cleaners, greeters, drivers, volunteer work, pro bono work, charity, housework, raising children, fund-raising, mentorship, etc.

I say that there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with doing "slave type" and/or volunteer work, lest during this lifetime, you also happen to be a cruel master or a lazy person !

That is something to keep in mind, by the way, since your have natal Neptune in Capricorn conjunct the vertex in your relocated natal chart.... Have you considered volunteer work as a "career..."

Also, have you considered relocating to another part of the United States to help solve the lack of meaningful work picture ?

In other words, a study of relocation astrology would be VERY HELPFUL (for you) to help jumpstart your basic employment picture...We are not talking about "career," here !  Just about simply finding meaningful work...

Bottom line? Astrologers need to "dumb down" their expectations of 10th house matters and focus more on 6th house/12th house matters...

By the way, volunteer work (represented by the 12th house) is SUCH a CRITICALLY important element of today's society.... that teaches committment, skill development, social and interrelating skllls, and gives as much personal satisfaction as having a PAID job !

How do I know that... Well, this Noel Tyl discussion forum (and other forums of its kind?) would be pretty much shut down, if not for the "pro bono" help of dozens of volunteers from around the world...

That is something that you moderators... around the world need to keep in mind... before you begin to kick people off of your sites !

truthfully,

R.J. Smith

p.s  Maybe astrologers have it "ass-backwards," when it comes to career-counselling, especially the generation between age 20 and age 30 ?

The traditional thinking has been to examine the ruler of the midheaven (10th house) and further examine the house placement of the midheaven ruler, the aspects that the ruler makes, the dispositor of the ruler, the dispositor of the next ruler, etc., etc.

Finally, we come up with career ? But, supposing there is no hope in hell of finding reasonable work in that astrology recommended career !

In the state where you happen to live, Ashton, there is a disproportionate population of seniors, compared with the rest of the United States...

There are fields that are booming, right now, and there is a critical shortage of personnel...

They include: the hospital fields, including medical doctors, nurses, practical nurses, x-ray technicians and seniors care !

BIG BUSINESS in seniors care, my friend...

You can go to ANY community college in any part of Canada or the U.S. these days, get a one year diploma in seniors care work, then upon graduation, get an immediate job paying 20 to 25 bucks an hour...

How many university business graduates can claim that !

Another occupation worth mentioning is PHARMACEUTICALS... ANy graduate of a Bachelor of Science pharmacy program anywhere will get snapped up, immediately...

Same thing with physiotherapists...and occupational therapists...  They are screaming for nurses, as well, in every province and state...  Also, optometrists and audiologists....

Check it out !

Ashton, with natal Neptune conjunct your relocated vertex, why don't you consider getting into the health care field, going back to school, and after that, you will NEVER have to worry for a well-paying job for the rest of your life !

You also have the natal vertex at 26 Pisces, in your natal 6th house of health, plus you have Virgo rising ! That speaks of "health care worker," right there !

Consider either a resident home care attendant program, or LPN program (licenced practical nurse ?).

Food for thought.....

R.J.S.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:26:54 PM by R.J. Smith »

Offline Ashton

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 07:09:45 PM »
 Excellent points. I'm going to agree with you on so much emphasis and focus on the 'career' I remember being little ( 2nd grade) and having career day, what are you going to be when you grow up? All up into highschool my mind had changed dozens millions of times, not to mention when i was in highschool the immense pressure i felt then as well to 'do something' find something' pick a college, pick a school pick a job. Maybe like you said, Our passions and interests should be concerned to fulfilling our heart, AND let that BE our Purpose,  AND LET THAT BE OKAY. whatever it is, and not judge ourselves so harshly on what it is. oh you have a passion for the dead!? work in the morgue is that a little weird and unusually yes?! but how does anyone know that, that exact step is vital to the process in discovery for them? or that job will trigger a lead to something even greater! - who knows he may invent a machine for transporting bodies, or find a way to do something impactive. The creative brain works in absolutely fascinating ways, and this is what we have to follow, these hunches this bizarre inner yearnings- what you want to clean for a living? um maybe that will help them clear karma inside reflects the out, maybe they are doing some serious inner work and the outward cleaning is mediative and healing for them. the point is who knows, and no one can tell you where the dots are going to connect, i think the most important thing is to expand our minds, expand our concepts of 'possible' and focus on the creative mind. and when the time comes to change, it will.

I think the U.S. civilization could use a huge change in perspective on the 'career' path and attitude towards it. or maybe on what success is- but ya know what- that is up to the individual- it is up to the individual to decide what success means to them, so maybe its not the U.S. that needs to change, but our own perception on what needs to change- Ridding ourselves of ridicule, judgment and shame for whatever our passions and inner compass calls for! Having faith in a higher guidance and accepting things as they come, Going with the flow. We are successful each and everyday- the idea is to change your perception on what that success is- redefining it to fit you-

And I think from there, once we develop that inner confidence with success ( that knowing, feeling that we already are successful in doing what we are doing) success will then come naturally to us, we will shine brighter and smile longer, and lo and be bold situations and things will naturally fall into your lap, and you will open up to that inner voice that says hey i really like doing this- or hey, this is fun lets try it! and it just snow balls from there, What if our journey is the success?? what if thats it? and we impact people everyday and not even are aware of it, and bam right there we are living out our purpose! : ) that sounds nice, money will come, things will come happiness will come, but you know where it comes from first?? inside! it comes from with in, then radiates out, and like becomes like- the law of correspondence, as above so below, or the inner reflects the outer state of mind.  Like attracts like.

Because what does a 'career' mean to people anyhow? Success? Happiness? Approval? Does it say- see look, I AM important, i DO make a difference, What is it saying to us? Is it saying SEE i am valuable! Capricorn- tenth house, - patriarchal- we as a consciousness are moving out of that into matriarchal- I wonder if that relates to this discussion? I feel in piecing in together but please feel free to expand on this concept. the connection between patriarchal structure and the value placed on finding a 'career'?

Health care nurse-  maybe in the sense that I would be caring for the health of people in a nursing way- Or nursing people's consciousness?

Lets do something fun? yeah? okay My first ( and now outworn) perception on that occupation- Health care nurse- working ing a hospital( eh gives me the creeps), wearing scrubs( not comfortable for me says sterile,)long nights discomfort, tired, energetically draining dull, uncolorful- not creative-

But now, lets flip it!

Health care nurse- A person who informs, directs, and educates individuals on the value and importance of there bodies.Providing helpful and health information. Show people  our bodies are wonderful vehicles and proper ways to care( cancerian??) for themselves, nurse- i can be a nurse outside of the box- (literally outside of the hospital)

some definitions • take special care of, esp. to promote development or wellbeing  *try to cure or alleviate (an injury, injured part, or illness) by treating it carefully and protectively <- how about 'nursing' our consciousness? how about nursing our mental/emotional health, how bout nursing our perspectives? lets take the thinking outside the box, into the creative realms...there truly is no limit to what we can do/ accomplish it is all in our minds, mix things up!

lets start viewing ourselves and our happiness and putting that as a priority, as opposed to running by the old definitions of what things are- what is SUCCESS TO YOU!? more so- what is happiness- because isn't that all what we are after anyway? inner satisfaction? we deserve that, we ALL deserve to live a happy healthy prosperous life. NO QUESTIONS ASKED! WE do! lets all get on that train and start living the lives we were meant to live! whole heartedly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO0pcWxcROI <---  <3 this clip is awesome.

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2012, 07:34:48 PM »
Great stuff, Robynne.  I particularly like your Mercury-Saturn images.  Very helpful; and if they were sitting side by side on the couch speaking to each other, how would that go.  Of course it's really not fair to put those two in a boxing ring together, but now I'm just being silly. A workshop using images like that would be great, especially when we can dream up positive versions of traditionally "malefic" pairs.

Barbara Ybarra

rj_smith

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2012, 07:57:38 PM »
Excellent points. I'm going to agree with you on so much emphasis and focus on the 'career' I remember being little ( 2nd grade) and having career day, what are you going to be when you grow up? All up into highschool my mind had changed dozens millions of times, not to mention when i was in highschool the immense pressure i felt then as well to 'do something' find something' pick a college, pick a school pick a job. Maybe like you said, Our passions and interests should be concerned to fulfilling our heart, AND let that BE our Purpose,  AND LET THAT BE OKAY. whatever it is, and not judge ourselves so harshly on what it is. oh you have a passion for the dead!? work in the morgue is that a little weird and unusually yes?! but how does anyone know that, that exact step is vital to the process in discovery for them? or that job will trigger a lead to something even greater! - who knows he may invent a machine for transporting bodies, or find a way to do something impactive. The creative brain works in absolutely fascinating ways, and this is what we have to follow, these hunches this bizarre inner yearnings- what you want to clean for a living? um maybe that will help them clear karma inside reflects the out, maybe they are doing some serious inner work and the outward cleaning is mediative and healing for them. the point is who knows, and no one can tell you where the dots are going to connect, i think the most important thing is to expand our minds, expand our concepts of 'possible' and focus on the creative mind. and when the time comes to change, it will.

I think the U.S. civilization could use a huge change in perspective on the 'career' path and attitude towards it. or maybe on what success is- but ya know what- that is up to the individual- it is up to the individual to decide what success means to them, so maybe its not the U.S. that needs to change, but our own perception on what needs to change- Ridding ourselves of ridicule, judgment and shame for whatever our passions and inner compass calls for! Having faith in a higher guidance and accepting things as they come, Going with the flow. We are successful each and everyday- the idea is to change your perception on what that success is- redefining it to fit you-

And I think from there, once we develop that inner confidence with success ( that knowing, feeling that we already are successful in doing what we are doing) success will then come naturally to us, we will shine brighter and smile longer, and lo and be bold situations and things will naturally fall into your lap, and you will open up to that inner voice that says hey i really like doing this- or hey, this is fun lets try it! and it just snow balls from there, What if our journey is the success?? what if thats it? and we impact people everyday and not even are aware of it, and bam right there we are living out our purpose! : ) that sounds nice, money will come, things will come happiness will come, but you know where it comes from first?? inside! it comes from with in, then radiates out, and like becomes like- the law of correspondence, as above so below, or the inner reflects the outer state of mind.  Like attracts like.

Because what does a 'career' mean to people anyhow? Success? Happiness? Approval? Does it say- see look, I AM important, i DO make a difference, What is it saying to us? Is it saying SEE i am valuable! Capricorn- tenth house, - patriarchal- we as a consciousness are moving out of that into matriarchal- I wonder if that relates to this discussion? I feel in piecing in together but please feel free to expand on this concept. the connection between patriarchal structure and the value placed on finding a 'career'?

Health care nurse-  maybe in the sense that I would be caring for the health of people in a nursing way- Or nursing people's consciousness?

Lets do something fun? yeah? okay My first ( and now outworn) perception on that occupation- Health care nurse- working ing a hospital( eh gives me the creeps), wearing scrubs( not comfortable for me says sterile,)long nights discomfort, tired, energetically draining dull, uncolorful- not creative-

But now, lets flip it!

Health care nurse- A person who informs, directs, and educates individuals on the value and importance of there bodies.Providing helpful and health information. Show people  our bodies are wonderful vehicles and proper ways to care( cancerian??) for themselves, nurse- i can be a nurse outside of the box- (literally outside of the hospital)

some definitions • take special care of, esp. to promote development or wellbeing  *try to cure or alleviate (an injury, injured part, or illness) by treating it carefully and protectively <- how about 'nursing' our consciousness? how about nursing our mental/emotional health, how bout nursing our perspectives? lets take the thinking outside the box, into the creative realms...there truly is no limit to what we can do/ accomplish it is all in our minds, mix things up!

lets start viewing ourselves and our happiness and putting that as a priority, as opposed to running by the old definitions of what things are- what is SUCCESS TO YOU!? more so- what is happiness- because isn't that all what we are after anyway? inner satisfaction? we deserve that, we ALL deserve to live a happy healthy prosperous life. NO QUESTIONS ASKED! WE do! lets all get on that train and start living the lives we were meant to live! whole heartedly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO0pcWxcROI <---  <3 this clip is awesome.

Hello Ashton:

Thank you, kindly, for your well-written, thought provoking, comments. Very intriguing what you just said !  :D

Also, a great video.... shades of Uri Geller ?, Remember him, that Sun in Gemini mentalist who once bent spoons with his mind...

Regarding nursing as a career, it was just a suggestion.

I am sure that, in time, you will choose the right chalice to drink from the fountain of career, just like in the Indiana Jones movie !

LOL

chao,

R.J.