Author Topic: lets talk VIRGO! : D  (Read 9831 times)

Offline Bioreader

Re: lets talk VIRGO! : D
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 10:22:21 PM »
Virgo, being next door to big spending Leo, or relationship-minded, luxury-loving Libra, can have these influences, and I've met them all!

Virgo, in Latin, spells bachelor/bachelorette. 

I find the Libra influenced Virgo's to be the more confused, as they inherently seek being alone, a bachelor, and that Libra influence won't easily allow that!  It creates a lot of confusion/indecision:  I want to live alone, I can't live alone, I want to live alone, I can't live alone! :-\

I've often said, you want to understand a preceding sign better, read up on the follow-up sign! 

Offline Bioreader

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 10:48:05 PM »
I have to add a P.S. - My husband was having an animated telephone conversation in the room while I was posting the above. I got distracted and hit "post" instead of "edit." You know a Virgo hates to post something with errors in grammar, spacing and punctuation - LOL.

I crown Virgo King when it comes to seeing a leaf, unable to see the tree, or the forest! But we need those people in the world, w/my Mars/Saturn in Virgo I spent 10 years in Corporate Accounting, dealing with leaves, and leaves only!

It's only when it's taken to extremes, do you need to sit Virgo down, tie their legs and arms to a chair, if need be, and force a couple shots of whiskey down their throats, and within time, they're seeing Piscean forests and Piscean trees!  3 shots, and they're viewing Neptune! :D

I can't think of a better medicine for Virgo (or the other 2 earth signs) than a couple stiff drinks to take the prickles away!  My triple Virgo roommate of 13 years, has his quart of beer everyday, same time, and without that I wouldn't have been able to survive 13 years with him!

With my Virgo placements, I take my necessary medicine too, every day, same time! ;D

Offline pdw

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2012, 05:38:13 AM »
Hi Sue, astrologically, it seems like the Virgo meme is right up front in your chart with positive social potential (at ASC and including Venus).  I think your Forum posts are a good example.   :)   

One thing that seems to matter to my Virgo ASC son is being efficient.  In fact, he seems to loathe or resent anything that might waste his time, which is a good thing sometimes.  But of course he's also perfectly capable of procrastinating or choosing to waste his own time... >:(   

Either way, perhaps he comes by the Virgo honestly since his mother labors with a Sun-Mars dose in her chart.   :)  His older brother, with no Virgo planets or placements himself, married a girl who has Venus and Mars in Virgo.                   

Offline Ashton

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 07:55:02 PM »
pdw, i liked how you stated they master crafts, or master skills..i never had understood that to be a virgo trait, i always attributed it to Capricorn, however reading and feeling it out more and more, i am begging to see virgo in a new light, like they are sensitive, soft, not soft like a cancerian soft, there is a level headed-ness..which i think is due to the 'pragmatic' or logical side. I have noticed alot of times the discrimination, and i enjoy that about virgos- the distinction- not for any other purpose then to 'get it 'right' i think the tricky part with the virgo energy is sometimes realizing it may be 'right' in its 'wrongness' if that makes any sense.. to anyone.

Pragmatic and flexible are two strong identifiers for me.  I have become much more flexible with age. Discriminating fits right in there for both Scorpio and Virgo.  I don’t stress perfection in everything;  but some things must be done correctly for maximum benefit.  I have lessened the list as I have aged (thank goodness . . . the long list was much too stressful  ::)).  I like to think that I have always been articulate and that it has improved with age  8)  Amplify that with a third-house Sun,  and  Mercury being OOB and my least-aspected planet.]

I have been described as a very earthy person my whole life.  (I have Mars in Cap too.) Adding Scorpio passion and determination to earthiness makes for a noticeable force.

i love how you stated- 'some things must be done correctly for maximum benefits. That to me has capricorn written ALLL over it!. I've noticed with capricorns they understand how to get the best out of something, or utilize whatever they happen to be working with to gain the 1. best results and 2. the 'most out of it'  i see capricorn doing this with much more tangible things as virgo is more so with unseen things such as mind matters and perhaps how things are organized in a room.. so more so about arranging things for 'rightness' - : ) its so cool how the nature is blended into us, how we function and think, even express ourselves in writing, this is a great conversation.

i have also heard the physical traits for virgo - they tend to have pronounced or distinctive eyes- has anyone else come across this description? and if so, then dam, deborahT your eyes must be laser-like!

Offline Bioreader

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2012, 08:00:20 PM »
I view Virgo and Capricorn to be the great time maximizers.  They abhor wasting time on something that's not going to be fruitful for them.

And if they end up in a situation, they chose wrongly, and end up wasting time, they put in an extra effort the next time that it never happens again!

With my Virgo placements and Capricorn Moon, I make it a profession to choose wisely, so I never waste any time!

Doesn't Capricorn rule over Time?

Offline Barbara Ybarra

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2012, 08:46:54 AM »
Dear Bioreader:

I appreciated your post.  My sister has a Mars-Saturn conjunction in Virgo opposed to her Pisces Moon.  Her Pisces Moon lost the battle for most of her life.  So much hidden emotion, and all that work to do.  At some point she decided that what was required was two Jack Daniel drinks per evening, exactly measured.  Just two, no more, no less.  It is required medicine.  If she is traveling, she will find a restaurant with a bar or take the supplies with her.  I remember when she showed up at a family wedding with her bottle in her purse because she suspected there would be no alcohol there.  My brother nearly fell over laughing.  He said "I don't see anybody else's sister pulling booze out of their purse".  Thanks to her I got a drink.  She can also be counted on to have an Advil if you need one.  Gotta love a Virgo gal.

Barbara Ybarra

Offline waterbird

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2012, 03:09:04 PM »
All,

One thing I have noted with Virgos, and it is applicable to a Venus in Virgo or a Virgo Asc. and it has been 'touched on' here is the lack of self worth with a second House Virgo Venus - they will skimp on spending money on themselves even if it is mininal $$$$. They can ruin a nice outfit so easily. They don't usually feel 'deserving' of better. They are cautious rather than mean.

water bird

Offline Ashton

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2012, 05:55:24 PM »
ooo..interesting point water bird! i wonder if it is tied to the subject of the under appriciation of the quiet care taker?? mmm  mm mm...

Offline Bioreader

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2012, 08:38:56 PM »
Dear Bioreader:

I appreciated your post.  My sister has a Mars-Saturn conjunction in Virgo opposed to her Pisces Moon.  Her Pisces Moon lost the battle for most of her life.  So much hidden emotion, and all that work to do.  At some point she decided that what was required was two Jack Daniel drinks per evening, exactly measured.  Just two, no more, no less.  It is required medicine.  If she is traveling, she will find a restaurant with a bar or take the supplies with her.  I remember when she showed up at a family wedding with her bottle in her purse because she suspected there would be no alcohol there.  My brother nearly fell over laughing.  He said "I don't see anybody else's sister pulling booze out of their purse".  Thanks to her I got a drink.  She can also be counted on to have an Advil if you need one.  Gotta love a Virgo gal.

Barbara Ybarra

I could write a book on the Pisces Moon people I've encountered in my life, a Moon sign I hope I'm reborn with in my next life!  Scarily intelligent/intuitive thay can be!  How many are disciplined enough to measure out their spirituals everyday!!!

With Virgo you must bear in mind the polarity of Pisces & Virgo, and thru Pisces you can learn something about Virgo, and with Virgo you can learn something about Pisces. 

I feel many Virgo's keep on working, busying themselves to sheer exhaustion/nervous collapse, with whatever, for fear of that dark shadow that follows them around in life:  the Pisces shadow!

Fearful they may take that slippery slide down to their opposite's negative behavior of self-destruction, spiritual overindulgences, if they don't keep busy all the time, doing something, doing anything to keep that "ghost" away.

Offline Bioreader

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2012, 09:17:33 PM »
All,

One thing I have noted with Virgos, and it is applicable to a Venus in Virgo or a Virgo Asc. and it has been 'touched on' here is the lack of self worth with a second House Virgo Venus - they will skimp on spending money on themselves even if it is mininal $$$$. They can ruin a nice outfit so easily. They don't usually feel 'deserving' of better. They are cautious rather than mean.

water bird

This sign can take self-sacrificing to the extremes, but then so can its polar opposite Pisces!  Perhaps bordering on masochism!
But then, masochists, subconsiously, crave power over others! 

It's music to their ears:  We/I couldn't survive without you!  And followed by a mysterious smile!

Offline Bioreader

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2012, 09:30:50 PM »
Ever had one of these strongly-flavored, health-obsessed Virgo's climb up to the podium and give you lecture on health?  Or vitamins?

My mother had her Mars in Virgo, and how many times did she write me a letter, with health advice clippings attached!!!

My Mars/Saturn Virgo went through this stage, at one point, and now I wonder how many friends I lost standing at that podium, waiting for someone to punch me in mouth, which would have been well-deserved!!!

Lots of shoulds in those speeches:  you should be doing this, you should be doing that, add some Beta Carotene to your vitamin supply, some B12, quit smoking (a separate speech!), quit drinking, etc.

So do you do when you run across someone like this, you feel cornered/trapped, someone who's famous for seeing a leaf and unable to see the tree?

Yup!  You pull out a picture of a fatal car/plane accident (all those people took their vitamins but died anyway!), Pictures of Hiroshima after WWII, or you just light up a cigarette and blow smoke in their face! ;D

They mean well, but they don't where to find the Stop/Pause button!

Offline In Stitches

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 01:08:22 AM »
I've noticed a couple of things about Virgo that I've never seen mentioned.  Often they are happier working as tradespeople or at least on their own.  They are very good with small business because they are reliable and can produce good quality.  They are awful to work with and for in an office because they can't communicate very well but think they can.  The ego of their suns can be a drag because Virgo isn't really comfortable with the spotlight.

I've also noticed that they can get away with a lot more than other people.  Like Marcia Clark, the district attorney who lost the OJ Simpson case.  She lost what was a no brainier case and the public loved her.

There was a double agent I read about who worked as a journalist for either time magazine or Newsweek.  He was Vietnamese but worked for Americans and gave info to the Vietnamese.  When he was caught all of his American friends supported him because they liked him so much.  Any other sign would have been hated and shunned.  I think it's because Virgo is a middle sign and is supposed to stick to the middle line at all times.  Makes for incredible survival skills sometimes.

Offline waterbird

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 05:37:22 PM »
All,

We cannot use just one chart to prove a point in Astrology. We need several hundred charts/examples in order to see how aspects and Planetary energies will play out.

Jupiter in Virgo will very often not be able to see 'the big picture' - too concerned with the bits and pieces more often than not.

Virgo feels it has to 'prove a point' - am I sounding like a Virgo? Well, just a outer in Virgo, that's all!

water bird.

Offline Ashton

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 06:00:09 PM »
LOL water bird!! haha

i see it the need to 'prove a point' - or make the distinction.. hey- lets not leave out the sensual side of virgo- yes they can be nit picky, yes they can correct grammer, or your story telling, but lets all admit it- once the sheets are clean and things are in order..virgos can be quite sexy.. thehe.. and not just any kinda of sexy- the sexy u see that you don't see coming!! the element of slow surprise baby! ahaha

Offline Bioreader

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2012, 07:27:53 PM »
Virgo has been called the "Sexual Technician" of the Zodiac!  And my Mars in Virgo eats it right up!  As long everything is clean, and I mean everything, you're in for a sexual feast you'll long remember!