Author Topic: Forced to move examples  (Read 2266 times)

Offline woodwater

Forced to move examples
« on: December 03, 2012, 02:43:54 AM »
Hi
After looking in astrotheme and astrodatabank it appears that people with Saturn or Uranus in IC tend to be forced to leave their country,like Marlene Dietrich, Roman Polanski,who moved to an even worse place in Warsaw, Sean Connery,Simon Wiesenthal.
Do you know any other celebrities who for some reason  had to leave?

Offline Barbara Ybarra

Re: Forced to move examples
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 08:27:05 AM »
Hi Woodwater.

Don't know if you consider him a celeb (some people do!), but Karl Marx whose birthdata is rated AA by astrodatabank has Uranus at the MC squared Saturn in the 1st house.  Since the MC-IC are an axis, it's pretty much the same thing, I think.  He was exiled from his country for his political views.  You might start expanding your search to include squares and oppositions as well.  Nice observation, though.  Home is where the heart is.  In Marx's case his heart was in his writing, his ideas, and Mercury was the closest to his IC (but not close to Uranus-Saturn).  I am wondering about the astrocartographical consequences of these persons.   

Barbara Ybarra

Offline waterbird

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 03:42:24 PM »
Hi woodwater,

I'd like to see more examples especially charts with Uranus on I/C. Sometines these are people/families who tend to move more often than most. The  homelife can be unstable with many upsets?B ut there could be a multitude of reasons. Maybe the Uranian family like a new home every so often?

Saturn I would consider more stable depending on the 'value' and placement of Saturn. How important is he in the chart? Is he dignified? or in detriment? Saturn may be more  cautious where money is conncerned? A home costs a great deal of money.

water bird

Offline Francine

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 08:23:20 PM »
My chart has Uranus 2 degrees from conjunct the IC and I had a very stable childhood, no moves whatsoever. Finally left the city I lived all my life when I was 28 and lived in the next city for 4 years then moved back to my home state, different city and have been here 22 yrs. The only thing I see for me is since the fourth is the moon's house, I tend to be worrier and also had an unexpected first pregnancy.