Author Topic: Solar Arc Saturn  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Zuri

Solar Arc Saturn
« on: March 05, 2013, 11:31:34 AM »
I currently have Solar Arc Saturn opposite my Ascendant, in an under-1-degree orb. So Solar Arc Saturn is tightly conjunct my Descendant. Because I'm a Capricorn Ascendant (with Saturn retrograde in Taurus positioned at the end of my 4th House/considered to have a 5th House influence), I assume that this position marks a life-changing time for me. However, what does SA opposite my Capricorn Ascendant (conjunct my Descendant, which is ruled by Cancer) mean? I've been unable to find info about it online. Hard work? More life delays in regards to relationships? Thanks!

---I would suggest that your question may be of such scope and significance that you will benefit little from an open forum discussion; a personal consultation would be most helpful.  I would like to add please that the Ascendant, especially in a developing glimpse with SA Saturn opposed it, symbolizes the "health Cener" of the horoscope.   --NT
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:32:15 PM by Noel Tyl »

Offline crabman

Re: Solar Arc Saturn
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 11:43:49 AM »
I don’t think any event in a chart happens in isolation.  What else is going on?  What kind of aspects are the transits of the outer planets making?  That might give you a clue.  All these things work together.

Old Guy in Astrology

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 07:24:26 AM »
While its not appropriate to ask someone for their chart data, the question that you ask cannot be determined without chart data.  

This is a basic requirement of astrological analysis.  Without it then forum participants are pretty much limited to descriptions similar to using such general cookbooks as Rob Hand's PLANETS IN TRANSIT.  

Its noted that Noel Tyl only ever wrote one cookbook, and amazingly that one was about edible FOOD, and food presentation.  It was a pretty interesting book BTW, and the photo of Noel in an apron on the book jacket is just plain precious.  
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 07:56:23 AM by Old Guy in Astrology »

Offline Zuri

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 11:56:59 AM »
Mr. Tyl, thank you for your comments....