Author Topic: Suggestion to Noel  (Read 3691 times)

Offline skydiamond

Suggestion to Noel
« on: November 27, 2008, 05:53:41 AM »
What do you think of adding a separate medical category for discussions?  I think soeone else mentioned ding so earlier in a post I read here  :-\....
Bette Rose

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Re: Suggestion to Noel/Skydiamond
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 06:04:46 AM »

Thank you, Skydiamond.

We're considering many things....  but we're all working to gain facility with the present set-up, and we don't want to add too much too soon for the risk of bewildering too many! :)

Noel Tyl
Noel Tyl

Offline Brenda

Re: Suggestion to Noel
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 01:51:09 PM »
What do you think of adding a separate medical category for discussions?  I think soeone else mentioned ding so earlier in a post I read here  ....

Noel Tyl
Administrator
     Re: Suggestion to Noel/Skydiamond
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you, Skydiamond.

We're considering many things....  but we're all working to gain facility with the present set-up, and we don't want to add too much too soon for the risk of bewildering too many!

Noel Tyl

Dear Mr Tyl,

Thank you for being so considerate. Wasn't sure I was happy with the new forum but was willing to be fair  and give it a chance. Think it's all going to work out  for the good of all.

I just wanted to say that I agree with skydiamond re the medical board.  I think it's a great idea. Also understand the dilemma of the logistics of the forum and trying to keep it all organized. Hopefully,  that will be one of the "rooms."

Brenda